Top 5 for for day trading'' - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Top 5 for for day trading''

Cryptocurrencies are a great asset for the users to trade on virtual network. These are actually always good to invest in or to do trading. Many people  does trading with the cryptocurrencies on the daily or monthly basis. And the top five cryptocurrencies that are quite good for daily tradings are:

1. Binance (BNB)
  2. Ethereum 
  3. EOS
  4. TRON (TRX)
  5. TRUE USD (TUSD)

So,share your experiences with the best daily traded cryptocurrencies for you. React to my post if you like it and encourage me to make further better post like this. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

in my opinion i think Ripple (XRP) is also a good coin for daily trading, it has great volume circulating and a good market cap, also Ethereum Classic (ETC) is also getting attention lately

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

In my opinion, this list is not good for daily trading because BNB and Tron are good currencies for long-term trading because of the unprofitable low price fluctuations we can consider that Ethereum and Litecoin are good currencies for daily trading and I do this on the Yobit platform

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Because each investors has their own opinions regarding investment plan's and investment in different coins and tokens. So my favorite five coins are the following :

1: Bitcoin 

2: Eth

3: XRP 

4: ADA 

5: ZIL 

I commonly used these five coins again and again for sure earnings from crypto market. 

8 hours ago, jamesvince said:

Because each investors has their own opinions regarding investment plan's and investment in different coins and tokens. So my favorite five coins are the following :

I commonly used these five coins again and again for sure earnings from crypto market. 

I like bitcoin, ethereum because they are profitable, ripple should be good too but has not seen any much significant increase recently. 

On 5/29/2020 at 4:36 PM, Saj555 said:

1. Binance (BNB)
  2. Ethereum 
  3. EOS
  4. TRON (TRX)
  5. TRUE USD (TUSD)

I'm not a day trader yet but I'm glad for this information you have shared about the assets that can be traded and profitable for day trading perhaps one day I will choose one and try my best.

On 5/29/2020 at 5:36 PM, Saj555 said:

Cryptocurrencies are a great asset for the users to trade on virtual network. These are actually always good to invest in or to do trading. Many people  does trading with the cryptocurrencies on the daily or monthly basis. And the top five cryptocurrencies that are quite good for daily tradings are:

1. Binance (BNB)
  2. Ethereum 
  3. EOS
  4. TRON (TRX)
  5. TRUE USD (TUSD)

So,share your experiences with the best daily traded cryptocurrencies for you. React to my post if you like it and encourage me to make further better post like this. 

Well my friend for me is currently better in use ethereum only than I mentioned.  I also like to trade bitcoin and BCH. But I will probably choose one of the currencies mentioned in the future.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Good coins, i think waves, xrp and eos are also among the best coins that are good to invest. Am investing in few of those coins and am earning good profit with them everyday. They require some amount so that you can earn good profit with them.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 5/29/2020 at 3:36 PM, Saj555 said:
  • Binance (BNB)
  • Ethereum 
  • EOS
  • TRON (TRX)
  • TRUE USD (

My favorite coin for day trading are not listed here at all, I can not use TUSD because it is a stable coin, I can still prefer ethereum  and EOS. But my favorite coins are bitcoin, doge and litecoin.  

I think that the best coins for trading as for me are Bitcoin and Ethereum because they listed on most exchanges and have a lot of different trading pairs with any popular cryptocurrency 

On 5/29/2020 at 5:36 PM, Saj555 said:

TRUE USD (TUSD)

Isn't this a stable coin? Anyway we can trade but risk is high right now. It is either we break above 10K and move to 12K, or we go down to 8K and bellow. I will trade altcoins if we break convincingly the 10K resistance. 

I don't think these stable coins are best for day trading. In day trading you need a coin which have high fluctuations in market but as your given coins didn't show such fluctuations except BNB and ETH. 

I don’t know why Binance BNB was on top, for me, the best cryptocurrencies to trade - after bitcoin of course - are: ETH, LTC, TRX, XRP, EOS. These are my favorite currencies and of course everyone has their favorite other currencies.

Iam not day trader but I think this list is incomplete, because you can't add three major currencies to give good profit in trading, bitcoin litecoin and ETH without these coins we can't earn profit,  I use litecoin for long term and short term trading but I can't use this coin in day trading.

• +5 1

Currenctly my main top 5 are always the ones form coinmarketcap:

- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Ripple and Bitcoin Cash

Not only those coins are the most active in terms of investment trading potential as well as they have always got a big trend concerning price fluctuations and variations as good to make out profit at both early and long runs.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Can I ask you what were your priorities when you chose those 5 coins as the best for daily trade? Do they have the highest level of oscillations? I have not tried any of the coins you mentioned but I have monitored BNB for a while and it seemed like a proper option. Bitcoin is quite unstable since last month and when we can trade daily with the safest coin of the world, why should we try other coins? I prefer to stick with bitcoin until it becomes stable again. At that time, I will try altcoins for my day trading (mostly Litecoin).

Edited by Brushless4500KV

This is a list of really good currencies for trading, but for the better trading it is for bitcoin and ethereum because bitcoin has a high price compared to the rest of the currencies and good profits can be achieved through fluctuations that happen to it

As of my personal experience I think BNB, XVG, XLM, ETH and XRP are the best coins for day trading. I always closely examine the price fluctuation of these coins then I begin to sell/buy. You loss some and gain some but with time and experience you understands that how to survive daily.

Generally I'm trading eth, eos , TRX and other altcoins  in btc pair . Crypto market is very risky so we have to do trading very wisely and follow perfect trading strategy .

On 6/11/2020 at 3:02 AM, malik6314193 said:

I don't think these stable coins are best for day trading. In day trading you need a coin which have high fluctuations in market but as your given coins didn't show such fluctuations except BNB and ETH. 

I was even surprised to see stable coins like tusd and to be part, the coin is stable and so stable as dollar some exchanges. Trading the coin will not be good for profit at all than to just buy it when unstable coin are falling in prkces. 

The currencies that you have shared with us, although they are famous and have a wide reputation, I do not rely on them all, and there is a difference between one currency and another. The currency of eth is moving fast in the sense of volatile prices rise quickly and decrease again this currency, the best of which is the other currency besides her add binance. If you are trading on the yobit platform, you are advised to also focus on yo. This currency will recover about 75% of the profits in case of decline.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Sprry mate I am not in favour of this currencies as a daily profit giving currencies as the day trading is best when there is good move in rate of a currency but the move between their prices is not that high and not even on daily basis.

On 5/31/2020 at 8:40 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Good coins, i think waves, xrp and eos are also among the best coins that are good to invest. Am investing in few of those coins and am earning good profit with them everyday. They require some amount so that you can earn good profit with them.

@CalvinprivaWell, Bitcoin is itself missing in this list which is the best coin for me to perform active day tradings according to high price volatility. After Bitcoin, ETH, EOS and BNB come in my hot currency list 😉

• +5 1

17 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@CalvinprivaWell, Bitcoin is itself missing in this list which is the best coin for me to perform active day tradings according to high price volatility. After Bitcoin, ETH, EOS and BNB come in my hot currency list 😉

@Whited35 Sure, bitcoin is a good coin to trade. Am trading with it but through peer to peer in local bitcoins, thats why i din't list it there. But i soon i will start to trade with BNB, i heard they are profitable.

• -1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 5/30/2020 at 4:28 AM, jamesvince said:

I have tried out Zilliqa for day trading, it is worst of all, it is too volatile and that makes it so unpredictable for me. I will always prefer using bitcoin and ether only for day trading.