Cenb2.com??? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Cenb2.com???

Cenb2.com is an unique online investment platform.  It actually allows independent users from all over the worlds to receive dividends from trading different types of currency on major exchanges. They give quite a good amount of investment plans. And their investment plans are divided into three categories. They give 1% ,2% ,4% or more interests according their projects. The projects or plans are divided into Standard, Advanced and Premium plans. So tell me if you heard  about this before. Share your opinions about this. Because i also got introduced to this for the first time. Let me see your opinions. 

React love if you love my post and want to see more information about crypto related stuff again. Thank you. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +4 1

1%,2% and 4% monthly or daily? if those are daily interest rates that raises a lot of flags about the reliability of this site, if they are monthly then it could be legit, i haven't tried it myself though i can't confirm

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I have not heard about this online investment platform before and I just want to pass the word of advice to you never use such sites because most of them are scamers and they don't do as they promise,I have tried many similar sites of that kind and all of them are the same they are only there to scam. 

I ve never heard of this site before, and it is not possible to trust all these offers that they offer. This is a good percentage of the profits they give in exchange for investment. But have you tried the withdrawal from this site and is it paid?

I never heard about this site. Maybe it would be a legit one, i will find reviews about it from reviewing sites to see if its a good site to join. There are many sites like this they promise good return but they are fake.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have not heard about this exchange before, but I am thinking about creating an investment plan in bitcoin and I would like to know the percentage provided by this investment platform in a week. Is it similar to the Yobit platform that gives 15% per week or is it less

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/29/2020 at 5:30 PM, Saj555 said:

Cenb2.com is an unique online investment platform.  It actually allows independent users from all over the worlds to receive dividends from trading different types of currency on major exchanges. They give quite a good amount of investment plans. And their investment plans are divided into three categories. They give 1% ,2% ,4% or more interests according their projects. The projects or plans are divided into Standard, Advanced and Premium plans. So tell me if you heard  about this before. Share your opinions about this. Because i also got introduced to this for the first time. Let me see your opinions. 

React love if you love my post and want to see more information about crypto related stuff again. Thank you. 

This seems a total new investment website for me. And the earnings, they seem too good to be true. I think I will see some reviews about this website..

Unfortunately, most of the sites that do this are mostly SCAM. I think you should be careful in dealing with such sites. They are dangerous at times and there is a great risk in dealing with them.

thank you for sharing this amazing website with us I was finding a website from long time where we can Invest our money and we get paid in that investment I think this is a great website to invest money 

I think this site will have a good potential in the future  it is a good startup but the investment profit is it daily or monthly we need to know before we pertake in it.

On 6/1/2020 at 9:25 PM, Soaib khan said:

thank you for sharing this amazing website with us I was finding a website from long time where we can Invest our money and we get paid in that investment I think this is a great website to invest money 

Well mate you are interested in online investment sites, its good everyone wants earn money without doing anything, but don't forget this online investment site's are not reliable, most of this sites are fake and in my opinion most of our forum members don't no this site, so don't trust this site's and search before invest.

All of this kind of invest box are scam they will not stay a long time they are always scaming people the firt pay then they take your money be carful .

• +2 1

I looked this on trustpilot and there were only negative reviews calling it a scam. I would be very careful when approaching similar high risk investments as 100% they turn out to be scams.

On 8/6/2020 at 12:34 PM, BTC Future said:

I looked this on trustpilot and there were only negative reviews calling it a scam. I would be very careful when approaching similar high risk investments as 100% they turn out to be scams.

Yeah, please don't trust the investment platform. So many negative reviews, a few positive ones which might be not true and the main issue is it is unregulated; where would one run to if they elope with people money, even the government cannot be of any help. We should be careful. And please let's stop promoting unverified platforms.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

While performing some searches, I have detected it is unregulated investment company which can make scam exit anytime by grabbing the amounts from investors all around the world. I just stay away from this company anyway. 

As for me I have never heard about such an investing platform, in fact I don't like investment website, because most of them are scams but this one seems legitimate, I think 1%, 2% , 3% are realistic.

• +4 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I would like to know how to get the profits so that they can provide it with these ratios that I mentioned, some investment sites explain to investors that they trade in the market and distribute profits and others put the investment plan in cryptocurrency mining, and the most important of all is that the site is not fraudulent so you lose all your money .