Nomics - A Transparent Crypto Index - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Nomics - A Transparent Crypto Index

I've just found out this amazing new cryptocurrency index called nomics.

I think that our prayers have been answered and hopefully we will have a transparent index that does not just post the random fake data exchanges provide, but actually does more research and tries to bring the actual volumes instead. 

Nomics has more than 8000 cryptocurrencies listed and right now 299 exchanges as well!

nomics.thumb.png.da4d64bf4a76ad3b675a7adf1ace78f0.png

I suggest to everyone to take a look at their indexes. As you can see they have a column named transparent volume, and they explain in this article how they identify transparency. Basically they have a rating system for exchanges according to various data and exclude in the red zone the ones that provide most of the fake volumes.

Nomics also offers various other indicators as the 7-Day prediction for which their methodology is explained on this thread.

Personally, I was thinking that a transparent index was more than needed as most of investors could not actually understand what was going on when in a few months time between summer 2017 and the beginning of 2018 quite a lot of exchanges begun producing volumes 100 times more than the most popular one's. I have high hopes with this index because it is really fast, provides almost all data I am expecting to find and is user friendly. 

Try it out and tell me if you find it interesting. I think that I just scratched the surface of this.

nomics2.thumb.png.8d41c07783ac062cc074823935836529.png

Edited by BTC Future
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Thanks, this seems interesting, but the exchange list seems off. I have to dig deeper on where they get their ratings but ProBit has an A rating and it's one of the worst famous examples of wash trading. My guess is that they offer listings with paid daily volume for new projects. And Bittrex has B while it works famously with regulators.

That reminded me that i should do a post on how to spot fake volume.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you. It seems to be a good indicator for all those working in cryptocurrencies, but I have never understood these indicators yet. I am still a beginner and rely on some recommendations from analysts regarding investment and trading.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

having a transparent volume is a great feature, as many exchanges try to fool investors and traders with fake volume and they end up scamming them of their money

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Wow! I  haven't seen transparent volume section in any of the exchange websites I have been using. Thank you for sharing this exchange site. The best feature I would love to use is 7D protection and watch transparent volume circulated.

On 5/29/2020 at 3:01 PM, rekter said:

Thanks, this seems interesting, but the exchange list seems off. I have to dig deeper on where they get their ratings but ProBit has an A rating and it's one of the worst famous examples of wash trading. My guess is that they offer listings with paid daily volume for new projects. And Bittrex has B while it works famously with regulators.

That reminded me that i should do a post on how to spot fake volume.

It seems that Probit provides around 30-40 million as daily volume. While they can be faking this as well and have a real volume of just a few thousand dollars, at least they don't give volumes of billions of dollars. Still it shouldn't be ranked this high. Bittrex should have been ranked A instead of probit.

[EDIT] Probit is trash. I wouldn't even consider using them again. Suddenly asking for an old mobile phone I used to verify, and don't give option to change. Noone should be asking for phone number that is why I used one that was to expire. This is pure shit exchange.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

in the market of the cryptocurrencies there are several pages where we can visualize the different currencies as we know the most are coinmarketcap, coingecko and others more, in them we can find the volume of commercialization, the currencies with the best yields and also oficial data of each currency or tokens that have left recently,without a doubt every day there are more pages where we can check the movements of the cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this transparent site, although I could not fully examine it, but I took a quick look at it and I think it deserves a search more to explore all the features in it, we really need such a site that offers true volumes and exposes false volumes. Why is prediction locked? Is it a paid service?

47 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this transparent site, although I could not fully examine it, but I took a quick look at it and I think it deserves a search more to explore all the features in it, we really need such a site that offers true volumes and exposes false volumes. Why is prediction locked? Is it a paid service?

I think because it is a useless indicator probably. If you click on it it unlocks. I wouldn't trust it though, it seems too experimental.

• +2 1

This transparent indicator is very cool as it facilitates the process of verifying the sincerity of the exchange and saves time in knowing the next steps and expectations during the next week for the price in a nutshell It is an important application for all traders to make the work more enjoyable and easy and therefore we will not be forced to search in several sites to make decisions

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Fake trading volume is the most concerned issue in the case of cryptocurrency tradings from most of the exchange sites. I have bookmarked this site to get the further references. Looking like it has the advanced system and algorithm to detect the actual data for most of crypto exchange sites and cryptocurrencies. There is currency converter features which I really love to consider. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3

Transparent means this site indicate fake volume exchange, because now so many exchange show fake volume to investors, and gathered investment in their exchange, this site expose this exchange then its really good feature, so many users not loss their money.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 5/30/2020 at 3:27 PM, Honny143 said:

Transparent means this site indicate fake volume exchange, because now so many exchange show fake volume to investors, and gathered investment in their exchange, this site expose this exchange then its really good feature, so many users not loss their money.

Certainly it is a good indicator. This index is growing but they still need more work. The volumes are still not as much as exchanges claim. Still I agree it is a good effort that can help investors understand what is going on with some exchanges.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

It is a really important site for all users of crypto and cryptocurrencies, I visited this site and added it to my favorites list on the browser, and this site contains great features such as the indicator that helps you know the volume of trading cryptocurrencies in all platforms

• +2 1

This platform seems interesting, for the time being, I only use the binance platform, but I will give this platform an opportunity to try out and tell you what I think later.

• +1 1

On 7/13/2020 at 12:56 PM, iloveyobit said:

This platform seems interesting, for the time being, I only use the binance platform, but I will give this platform an opportunity to try out and tell you what I think later.

This is an index similar to coinmarketcap. They have marked some exchanges as not transparent because they provide fake volumes and created a transparency index to provide better values for volumes. While it is not perfect it has more stats and after a while it gets easy to find some information. I'm using mostly coingecko lately but I occassionally take a look at nomics as well.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

3 hours ago, BTC Future said:

This is an index similar to coinmarketcap. They have marked some exchanges as not transparent because they provide fake volumes and created a transparency index to provide better values for volumes. While it is not perfect it has more stats and after a while it gets easy to find some information. I'm using mostly coingecko lately but I occassionally take a look at nomics as well.

The platform looks really interesting, I am curious to try it and I will do it later when I find the right time, thank you for the explanation mate.

• +2 3

Very interesting, it is already a tool that despite having to be looked at well I think it will give us good indicators on the different crypto, markets and others. Thank you for your contribution, it is very valuable, good luck, success and profit !!!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/16/2020 at 5:16 PM, rvherrera said:

Very interesting, it is already a tool that despite having to be looked at well I think it will give us good indicators on the different crypto, markets and others. Thank you for your contribution, it is very valuable, good luck, success and profit !!!

Thank you for your comment. I think that nomics with a few changes can become a really good index. Right now I'm mostly using coingecko and I've completely stopped using coinmarketcap.

Without the exchanges  themselves telling about the trading volume, it will be hard for external like Nomic to predict. There are even exchanges used by whales to leave high amount of crypto for long without trading it. This could he a bit difficult but I will check about the site to know how valid they are. 

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Kuntum said:

It seems to be a good indicator for all those working in cryptocurrencies, but I have never understood these indicators yet.This could he a bit difficult but I will check about the site to know how valid they are. 

You need sometime to understand them. Most of the charts and indicators have a questionmark next to them and explain how they work.

• +2 1

This looks good. Nomics API scored 82/100 in the Financial Services category. This platform deserve to be promoted.

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

16 hours ago, estee369 said:

This looks good. Nomics API scored 82/100 in the Financial Services category. This platform deserve to be promoted.

Hey, thanks for bringing this information. I didn't know about this. It seems that it is getting the recognition it deserves. I've been using Nomics a lot lately and perhaps it will replace coingecko as my favorite index.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +2 1

Yes ofcource they are trying to adopt the smart AI techniques. Coinmarketcap is also now trying to filter out the bad stuff out of the market by using the big data. It is a painful process as this requires a lot of data to be processed.

• +2 1

I am impressed by Nomics' Global Crypto Indicators. It is a good and accurate aggregation of total and transfer the column and line charts, which is easy to see. In addition, it also has a description. This is a good site similar to the coinmarketcap I have used before.

• +1 1