How to create a plan on yobit platform to get income with a certain number - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

How to create a plan on yobit platform to get income with a certain number

universe have to wait a loan for doing these things you can start a chat yourself you just have to take a step forward and teach the needy person how to set

To earn such a good profit from investing in yobit platform you need to be very much experienced and should have the prior knowledge about the fluctuations which will help you to minimize risk and will able to earn huge profit.

Calculating profit is not that easy because it's depends on the type of business you are investing on and it's also depends on the market strategies and how profitable the business is when the business have specific amount of income and how it provides us with the values

To be sincere I don't have any idea about that,but I'll also like to know how to do so,hope the senior and experienced member will comment and tell us how it can be done

There are really many ways to double or triple this profit in yobit and that is to put it in the invest box, choosing a cryptocurrency that is very stable with the essence of high volatility, there is the
You invest and each day it can give you up to ten percent of your capital daily, but the important thing is to know which cryptocurrency you have to know how to choose, because a cryptocurrency may fall and what you do is lose money.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that it is not easy to develop an organized business plan ... This matter requires sufficient experience to obtain a certain income consistently ... You have to monitor the movement and fluctuations of the financial market and have the ability to analyze and predict the extent of the rise and fall of cryptocurrency prices.
You should also choose currencies with low withdrawal fees and I believe that you will get the profit you want

• +3 1

I liked this question
It provides a good idea to get useful information to know what you need anymore
There will be good advice from all the experts here😍
Thanks to everyone who published the benefit and clarification

Dear friend, there are no fixed ratios in the world of cryptocurrencies, as they are in constant fluctuation. Perhaps in a moment you have made huge profits. You wake up the second day and find that you have lost your profits, so the formula of your question is not accurate.

@abualez

You must learn to trade and analyze the market. Let us mention that the two forces that drive and move the market are supply and demand. They stand behind every economic, political, scientific, social and market event. All the markets in the world depend on it so you should be able to find ways to buy at a lower price and sell at a higher price. Market analysis depends on two types of market analysis methods: technical analysis and fundamental analysis. And which constitute the two pillars of the basis for any analysis of the global financial market, which helps traders to obtain a deeper and better view of the market, supply and demand, and enables them to predict and benefit from its continuous trends and movements in their favor. Technical analysis depends mainly on price movements on charts and the formation of familiar analysis patterns for Japanese candlesticks, trends, support levels, resistance levels for highs and lows, various moving averages and more types of technical indicators and technical tools available on Admiral Markets trading platforms to help you to Analyzing the currency market and reading it to form appropriate technical analysis.💎

• +5 1

I think to get a profit immediately you need to be an expert, because actually exist two type of person trading, there are who buy the Bitcoin then hold it for long term, and there are the expert who are daily traders and they got a big profits because of volatility price. 

Hello my friend
When it comes to mentioning investment and calculating profits, it is a relatively difficult matter and is subject to several factors
The price of the cryptocurrency that you will get from the investment will not always be fixed, the tasks required when making an investment will cost you some money every day to do it, and also the percentage of profit given in the investment varies from one investment to another.

• +3 1

In fact, if you are looking for a stable investment that is not affected by the fluctuations of digital currencies, especially Bitcoin, then I advise you to choose fixed-value currencies such as the dollar and ruble, as they have good investment plans of 1% or 5%, or you can simply exploit the money you have by buying currencies and doing trading

• +2 1

You are exactly right on this point because who is starter trading work need a good calculation works and a good planning with the risk management then you can get some benefit if you do not make a homework I don't think you can get a good benefit from trading because tedding is something different from other business.

Your question is very useful. I advise you, my friend, to consult the elderly members, because the answer to this question must be accurate and clear.

For me, I don't know a way like we want you. But I advise you to learn about trading and investing and then use this information well, then I think that you will get the profit you want, but you have to be patient to get your goal.

• +3 1

Sorry this is a big profit and currently i have not much earning in my yobit forum but soon when i have enough earning than i can start trading. But do you know sometimes the cryptocurrency can give you 400% which is the highest raise of any business and day traders get much benifit from these hikes.

Investing is risky and no one knows what will happen tomorrow. Invest carefully and do further analysis into what you are investing in, regardless of how lucrative it is and at yobit. You can use invest box to make investments, but I haven't done that yet because I'm already saving up for a down payment.

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on straight from firstly best wishes for all members revenues to be kept always a person content on this platform then early be a successful

Of course, we can make a good profit by investing in the well-planned Yobit platform by learning about any cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

It has to be your own decision. You need to find a strategy that would be profitable and also give you your targets. Once you find a strategy, make sure to stick to it and be consistent. One thing that makes so many traders fail is the fact that they don't know how to control their loses.

You can find out the amount of your profit and loss here by calculating your capital and whether it increased or decreased
Learn to trade and invest in order to greatly increase your profit

• +3 1

Dear there is not a fix profit in investment because you can't say anything about it how much you will get profit from it you can also that a good profit also get a loss in it so we can't say anything about it and I will say that trading is good then investment and you should trade your amount.

I have no idea these things well my friend, in order to be able to respond to you. I am still new here. Hope you will get the sure answer to let you know what to do. I advise you to consult the elders and the greats here, and make sure they will give you the correct answer.

To be candid you will need little experience before you plans in yobit because it's little bit confusing seriously and it will hard for you to calculate your profits immediately. So just seek for little experience and start.