"Working in a group spirit" - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Working in a group spirit"

Yes working together in a group spirit is very good idea because people will be able to share knowledge and ideas and with that they will come up with a very strong topics 

But there must be terms and conditions  which everyone must have to be fulfil to avoide cheating and rules most also be strictly adhered to anyone found wanting must face penalty and they must all be honest dedicated and works equally that is when succes will be achived although is  a good and welcome idea about group work and it will be more favourable than working alone 

Working in this great platform

On 1/9/2021 at 9:28 AM, Kibe said:

Group working is a good idea because it create understanding to the group members and one could benefit one thing or the other, but while working in a group you need to be extra careful in case of scammers in the group,is possible but one has to be careful to avoid meeting with unnecessary people.

Yes you are very right friend. Someone need to be very careful with the kind of people you trust, you have to study people behavior first before you give them  trust, because their are a lots of fraud stars in this platform.

Yes, my friend, always working with true friends gives energy and creativity, but good friends must always be chosen in order to ensure that everyone works the same.

It's a great idea, I have not yet done such a thing as working in groups to earn money because they have scammed me several times, and well that has left me as a trauma. So for now I'm just going solo at my own pace.

That is a good idea, but right now I prefer working by myself because not all of my friends are interested in Bitcoin and also most of them are not have a good internet connection.

On 5/28/2020 at 10:53 PM, abualez said:

My friends .. recently a friend presented a teamwork project to obtain bitcoin and other digital currencies, and the idea includes the following: That the project includes more than four people, where each member of the project collects digital currencies from specific sites with the aim of collecting them to grow more and more and then distribute the profit among the members of the project .. and thus each member will receive more profit than he would receive when working alone Actually, I liked the idea of the project, but 
I want you to share me your opinions to benefit and make decision.

Indeed, this is a good thought. My companions and I work in a gathering soul, yet in another way we generally break down monetary forms prior to entering any arrangement.

@abualez It is true that team work makes every person a winner, but that the work of all individuals because some people want to enter into groups but does not work leaves work on other individuals and is only waiting for profit
I hope to find a group of everyone working together

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, because it is in the collective work to achieve profit and dream faster and bigger

That's a good idea.  Working together in a united way gives a different kind of courage.  Success can be achieved through the efforts of all.  However, it is very important that everyone in the group is familiar, otherwise we may inadvertently get into the spammer in the group, which may put us at risk.

• +4 1

My dear friend, your post is very important.  You said in the post that working on a group basis can catch each other's mistakes.  And I agree with you. I think it's great to work on the J team. But I don't know anyone here.  So how can we trust each other...

• +3 1

Thanks for posting such nice topic, this Is actually a great and easy way to gain more profit, I'm sure many of the members will like to form group and do thesame,Because we stand a higher chance to gain much more profit when we work in group than when we work alone, I'll also like to join group for me to make more profits

• Useful or interesting 1

It seems a good idea! because all things did in group recollect a big profits and with benefit for many participates, but how you know a such participate is not a scammer! because the scammer are any where.

• +5 1

The Idea sound great however it isn't base on my viewpoint four individuals attempting to acquire profit,This will make issue when one of those individuals are languid and other will likely going to accuse your colleagues for not doing there best they will simply make struggle in your group.

• +1 1

I think when cash separates colleagues than voracious conceived which become a wellspring of battle between individuals or companions so if your colleagues are not eager and all are steadfast than you should work in gathering and work similarly so you can procure great benefit yet be cautious from scame locales of acquiring more benefit.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

We will be cooperating in that group, and we will work hard and actively, help each other, avoid the most dangerous, and offer advice to each other to become important members of that forum

Yes you are right working in group will give alot of benefits if we work hard together and writing useful topics we can earn a lot of money but one thing we should keep in our mind that everyone are doing their work properly and earning their own money

• +1 1

That is a good idea, but right now I prefer working by myself because not all of my friends are interested in Bitcoin and also most of them are not have a good internet connection.

• +3 1

Yes this is a good idea because group work is always a good thing. In a group we all share same responsibilities so the working become more and more easier. But you have to keep in mind that everyone do their responsibility perfectly. And if someone led in some areas everyone can come and help. And group earning is always a great thing because it ensure earning more easily.

Hi companion, Social event work is for each circumstance supportive for everybody. Be that as it may, here we do not have the foggiest thought almost a awesome bargain of each other so we do not believe on others that they will do their bit of work. In case you got trusted in individuals, by at that point it'll be benefitting.

Hii my dear friend...I guess that teamwork always produces better results as one can help another when he is stuck but who will be holding the cryptocurrencies you collect and how will they be distributed equally? Also some platforms require more work and different skills. I don't think that the people involved in these would want to share their prize and get less in the end.Still I would be interested to read more details on your plan

It would be nice to do group work but if one of them fails the rest of us can't move on. So try to choose people who are sincere at work. Only then can you achieve a success as you wish

If we have work and if we work together than personal  it is more comfortable and as well as easy for all in that group . So in any job field companies promt group work than individual work ,because it is more efficient and it produce best result than other work method

Group working is really good idea.But sometime group working is not good because one people are different from other.They not want to work each other.If you want to start work in group then you find person who want to easily work each other.

• +1 1

Where there are tens of milli jobs, work, lose, win, don't be ashamed, the more you work, the more your interest in work will increase. If you take up a project and technology is big, you can take the help of your friends because It will be reduced and with it your work will be full of many skills. Each person has the same skillsIn that case your lost state will be reduced a lot and if you lose then you will not be harmed because you are mentally strong