"Working in a group spirit" - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Working in a group spirit"

Yes, my friend, not working as a single member does not want cooperation, but cooperation between the members, where we can work collectively and earn more that benefit each other, especially we beginners, need these experience in order to guide us to a correct path and I wish success to you my friends and thank you

Yes this is great idea. You are taking serious and doing hard work because this helps you to working together and one thing more believe and respect others members because they build you strong as compared to other.

The cooperation is the acceptable method to acquire and work together,i never work with any one since every one of my companions dont work in crypto and dont get that, however I love to work like that.It's a smart thought

I like this idea. We must work with people we know and trust so that the work is safe. One does not rely on one person but works collectively and this project is the foundation of a broad startup that will not only be a great benefit but it will be a huge investment. Sets a good amount

• +1 1

Everything has positive and as well as negative side working in groups in online websites also have some good and some bad results .yeah it's a good idea if you are going to invest something individualy you can't invest as much as in the form of groups and in less time you will get great progress in this platform but the negative side of this idea is that if you losse your investment than everyone could have to bear that loss .

Hi everyone,

I hope you will be fine. My friends recently a friend prevented a teamwork project to obtain bitcoin and other digital  currencies .Teamwork is a good idea from them. Teamwork is an energy or speed that you can do with teamwork in second without any  in the case of a group we can do very well inside crypto but there should be trusted  member in our cabinet. 

Thank you 

To me, this is not a good idea because some people will tend to work more or harder than the others, and some people will earn higher profits than the others. So the idea of sharing the profits equally is not advisable. 

Group of members that want to get some benift then they thing different from others. I like the group that take many steps to get benift from cryptocurrencies. 

Yeah you are right 

We can perform well in a group 

We can give our best while we are doing something in a group

All members in a group give their full effort to a work

We can achieve better results while doing in a group

In a group there is more combined energy and efforts from all members of the group 

Hello friends, I am a begginer in this forum. It is a beneficial site for us. We can learn many things and earn money from it. In every work of life, groping is a best way to get success.it can solve our problem. We can get payment by commenting.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

According to my experience in group you should learn more because there are many people that encourage you and share their opinions with you  if you are working individually then maybe the chances of getting success is less so I think it's good thing that we should do work in a group.

I guess your and your friends idea is perfect because if you guys collect Bitcoin from different different websites than you guys will collect good amount of Crypto. After that you guys will use that for trading and investment and also you will get profit.

Today, there are between 4-7 thousand digital currencies, not all of them are related to real projects with a suitable and actual use of the blockchain, and if you want to invest, you do not care about the price of the currency as much as you care about its stability and rate of growth. And remember always investing in digital and global currencies is one of the high-risk areas, so do not enter it before studying and understanding technical analysis - the blockchain, the developed team and its scientific and professional backgrounds and most importantly the whitepaper for the currency

I like this thread because it can help all of us to obtain information from each another one. One may have different information and point of view from the other group persons, thus everyone share what they have and others use that information.

Edited by ajabe2

We make good money by investing.We collect different tokens and sell them when the price goes up. The group is working very importantly which can make it easier and faster because there are many different ways to achieve group working BTC is the most popular currency currency BTCLTC, ETH is a cryptocurrency ...

I think that teamwork is certainly much better than unilateral work because teamwork provides speed and greater profit and thus ease of work and achieving goals

I think it's a nice suggestion, but there has to be a lot of commitment and careful consideration for such a project.
And there must be a reliable supervisor. Perhaps the senior members, if they find this project useful, will present it to everyone. I hope you will have a big profit.

Group working is very good. But as it is on the virtual platform, so we are not so sure that other members are doing their job perfectly. So it has some risk also. But, in general, I liked your idea. Thanks for sharing us.

Yes dear we can good work in a group . Because in group we work in gathering and every individual have different mind and thinking . So we can work in good way and we can solve problems. 

well team work is a good thing actually you will earn handsomely. But just make sure that your friends are trustworthy and everyone will do his work accordingly. Anyway keep working hard and also be patient. 

Yes my friend, working is a good spirit. Working is good  for knowledge. You can earn money through the working. working is best way to easily  success. I hope you success in life. Best of luck.

Of course, there are many benefits to working in a group, not just in a cryptocurrency website, but everywhere in every field. We should work in the forum encouraging each other's help and respecting each other's ideas so that we can benefit more.

I like to work in group because it's useful we can make better performance when we work in group if we face any problem then we ask from group member and in group we work asa competition so group work is good