"Working in a group spirit" - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Working in a group spirit"

The Idea sound good but it is not base on my perspective four people working to gain profit,This will create problem when one of those people are lazy and other will probably gonna blame your team mates for not doing there best they will just create conflict in your team.

Friend, that sounds really cool! But it seems to me that if you do not have friends, but are a super programmer, then as an option, you can write a program that will perform a certain algorithm for you, and you will get a profit, and this is really cool! It seems to me that this way you can create a cool script that will bring you profit.

• +5 1

The project looks good, but the distribution will not really be equal on some credits, but thus initiative as well is really good, as a team Crypto enthusiasts is really that practical to work on

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Working in a group has a lot of great and successful ending. Either in an organisation or sport.were u work with the instruction of your managers and ice as one. Team work is good.

This is always true because an audience in anything or any field is better, and any project in which a group participates is successful on the condition that they work in a group spirit, so always my friends and I share and study currencies well

• +1 1

The ideas of working together is a great thing but there is some task. The main task is the trust in each others, there is lots of scammers those who will trade on behalf of you and steal the all profit from you. But working as a team would be great cause then you can share your ideas and experiences with others members of your team.

• +1 2

When working in groups it is also necessary that you create specific terms and conditions otherwise it might lead to differences in opinion between the members. so if you have trusted friends then you can go for such people to form groups in order to avoid any kind of disputes and clash regarding profits and payments. if it is done in this way can be profitable to all the members.

• +2 1

Actually, working in small groups is something that carries a good benefit with it, so why not if you know those people who are they or you can invite your friends here to this community and start working together.

Best luck.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many successful groups that I know where they work as a team and benefit from the referral system in many locations to make a bigger profit. Of course, this method of working is better and more profitable than individual work. Because it encourages everyone to keep going.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Workin in the group is very helpful to everyone  in the griup we can share our problems about the forum which is we faced.

We can help. One another  easily we can discuss about the work like where to work how to work how much work we should work in a day  where we Should Trade  like many options Group worming is better than single person working.

I don’t know how each member will get more value than what he will get on his own if each person dies alone, and the money is collected in one place and then distributed again to the members .. In my opinion, the idea will be feasible if the amount is not distributed and invested, and after the investment, the distribution is done here. You really will be making a profit

I think it is a good idea because working together helps us improve in decision making and lessens the mistakes. It will help us to earn more profit than we could have got working alone.but we should do it only with people whom we trust.

• +3 1

Hey friend, this is a great idea if implemented properly. Team work is always more better and efficient than doing things alone. But the team you choose should be capable of doing the work properly, everyone wont be good at cryptos, so choose people wisely to avoid mistakes. Find people will similar skills, interests and experience so they will be equally accountable and responsible towards their work. 

I like to work alone, I do not have group, I work easily and learn about what I want to know very well before doing it. And on this forum, I will try my best to contribute better, which will increase the from way of quality. 

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I am new here in my opinion group earning is always good I started a project with my brother you can earn a group amount of currency with this project

• -2 1

Form the say united we stand decided we fall.. Working together as a group is one of the most important aspect in the crypto world just like in smart contract such as FORTRAN, corsage etc. In this investment the only way to earn is through team work the group with the highest number of of team earn More. I think having a group to work with is the best thing

• +4 1

In theory, the project is good, but the growth of profits I think is related to the amount of money that each person has collected on, and this will lead to that each person will earn what he worked with only, and here the matter needs credibility among individuals and I think it has not happened yet

Thanks bro for what you said, it helped me a lot, ecoin and I already registered so I can help you, I hope it helps you later

• -3 1

My opinion about this is that, the decision of what to do would always end up with you. But my say is that, you should verify first the project they wanted to work for. This would actually be a great opportunity for you at least because they have somehow choose you to be part of their team. I am not saying that you should already agree but I would say that you should verify it. You should have a research about it in order to clarify what is their real intention so that the questions that would still bugs you would be erased and make yourself be okay.

• Useful or interesting 1

I cannot trust anyone in this field, even the large sites and platforms are sometimes installed. In addition, this field has a loss and profit, so it is possible to lose all our money, so we must learn afterwards to try to profit with our own efforts without having to wait.

Exactly dear friend, I am with you and your way of expressing yourself since it is very important to keep control of all the users of the group so that all do my work in the same tasks to continue to earn the same with the same effort
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
A big greeting

The idea is really a good one, and will be of benefits to every member of the team to earn more. But everybody in the group must work hard to earn lots of online currency. 

Yes group work work is more better then alone working because if you are working in group then many minds are working together if you don't knows about something you can ask from your gruop members it is easy way to working and earning good profit so i will refer group work

Such a project is called a participatory investment and its profits are generally higher, as the amount of money collected and the investment of its profits is doubled more, especially in the world of crypto, where currencies can increase in price by more than 600% But the problem is choosing the most appropriate currency for investment and the most profitable, and secondly, to have credibility among the team members.

• +1 1