"Working in a group spirit" - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Working in a group spirit"

On 5/28/2020 at 10:53 PM, abualez said:

My friends .. recently a friend presented a teamwork project to obtain bitcoin and other digital currencies, and the idea includes the following: That the project includes more than four people, where each member of the project collects digital currencies from specific sites with the aim of collecting them to grow more and more and then distribute the profit among the members of the project .. and thus each member will receive more profit than he would receive when working alone Actually, I liked the idea of the project, but 
I want you to share me your opinions to benefit and make decision.

Team work is always beneficial as it brings more profit than working individually. While working in groups members can guide each other and help each other. Another good point is that the work load is divided among all but you have to make sure that each member of group is achieving his/her own targets and evaluation of progress of each employee is compulsory after regular interval of time.

• +2 1

Yes my dear work in a group spirit is more effective and powerful so I think it is the best ways and earningable but everyone donuts work in the zeal and zest and be happy so this is the best forum.

• +1 1

Hopefully you will succeed in your project but most of you have to be dedicated and patient and hold the coins till the end to make sure you get enough profit. My idea is perfect for you and your friends because if you guys are different than you  Collect bitcoin from the website, but crypto will collect a good amount. Thank you.

Exactly you are right by working on a single member u don't tak much interest but if you work with in a group or anny fellow you fell some thing more and better from your fellow on this forum so working in a group is a best and useful for both to gain and share with him

Wow a big congratulations  to them and I wish them for wins, yes you are right working is a good spirit while you are working you will be a independent while you are working you will not have time to waste on any issue that will distract your inner peace so get occupied and see how healthy and fresh you will become work work but have rest have time for yourself 

I really like your idea and plan. It is really useful and the best plan to make a profit. Everyone in my house works on this forum and we all enjoy it. We consult with each other and express our views. We look at our BTC profits and try to make more profit. This forum is great and we should appreciate it.

The spirit of teamwork pays the benefit for everyone. This project is beautiful and important. I will tell my friends, so that we may work as a group and work on it on this basis and the benefit is for everyone. Thank you my friend for this suggestion.

Hello my friend honestly there a lot of this kind of group in telegram and descored  such as the term aldiscon they provide a full explanation for each action and accept the questions. all the indulgence without them, we would never know the world of digital currencies, all thanks and appreciation to them.

Dear sir, to me, I find the idea is great and that the profit is doubled. It is a good thing that deserves to be thought and I offer my approval to you.

Wow, your project is really good, without any doubt what you must first guarantee is always respect and trust in the group. It is good that work can be done in groups and planning, but then there must be a responsibility of all those that make up that group That is why the first thing is the responsibility to work in a group.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is correct my friend team work will help to grow each member and also helps to achieve there success, group work will make the work more easier. Always try to make a good kind of group where they have a common goal and have a mentality to achieve that goal.

I agree with you that cooperation is a beautiful thing and that is better than working alone.
But the most important thing is to ensure the reliability of these sites, as there are many fraudulent sites and always make sure that each site promises you incredibly large profits, as it is definitely fraudulent.

Good approach, appreciated. Working in groups or in unions elevate team spirit. But these unions in long run if all of the members of particular team contributed their 100% for working in the best interest of team.

Yeah my brother. Working in a group spirit is a very important factor that will lead us to success. It's not just the case with crypto currencies some but with everything. You have build up a team which may be your friends or brothers for anything you are into. Thus you can increase the percentage of winning in everything you as a team do.

Well, the idea is really nice, but you need people you can trust, and this is something you cannot get easily. You also have to make sure that everyone in this group works hard , when working in a group there will be more opportunity to earn profits.

Yes, basically.  Of course I think people will be able to make more money when they work as a team.  Which will also benefit and they will distribute the money equally.  I would advise people to form a team and work together to get one more benefit.  If they follow my advice, they will be successful.

My friends .. recently a friend presented a teamwork project to obtain bitcoin and other digital currencies, and the idea includes the following: That the project includes more than four people, where each member of the project collects digital currencies from specific sites with the aim of collecting them to grow more and more and then distribute the profit among the members of the project .. and thus each member will receive more profit than he would receive when working alone Actually, I liked the idea of the project, but 

yes my dear friend I agree with you this is the best trick to get more knowledge and income from here. The reason is that in a group like we are study in a group we can also set our project on crypto talk by set a separate group so so thanks for sharing this idea with cryptotalk members. If if we work like that we get more opportunity to get knowledge and experience from here also especially getting income.

Yes working together in a group spirit is very good idea because people will be able to share knowledge and ideas and with that they will come up with a very strong topics 

Working in this great platform

On 1/9/2021 at 9:28 AM, Kibe said:

Group working is a good idea because it create understanding to the group members and one could benefit one thing or the other, but while working in a group you need to be extra careful in case of scammers in the group,is possible but one has to be careful to avoid meeting with unnecessary people.

Yes you are very right friend. Someone need to be very careful with the kind of people you trust, you have to study people behavior first before you give them  trust, because their are a lots of fraud stars in this platform.

Yes, my friend, always working with true friends gives energy and creativity, but good friends must always be chosen in order to ensure that everyone works the same.

Indeed, this is a good thought. My companions and I work in a gathering soul, yet in another way we generally break down monetary forms prior to entering any arrangement.

Thanks for posting such nice topic, this Is actually a great and easy way to gain more profit, I'm sure many of the members will like to form group and do thesame,Because we stand a higher chance to gain much more profit when we work in group than when we work alone, I'll also like to join group for me to make more profits

Yes you are right working in group will give alot of benefits if we work hard together and writing useful topics we can earn a lot of money but one thing we should keep in our mind that everyone are doing their work properly and earning their own money

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes this is a good idea because group work is always a good thing. In a group we all share same responsibilities so the working become more and more easier. But you have to keep in mind that everyone do their responsibility perfectly. And if someone led in some areas everyone can come and help. And group earning is always a great thing because it ensure earning more easily.