"Contentment and greed"  - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Contentment and greed" 

greed is your enemy in trading, and will almost always result in you losing a lot of your money, learn to control your greed and you will succeed

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Greedness is in our mind. Everybody want more and more. In this case he loss it own money in greedeness of earning more. You are right we should get benefit which we have. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

Yes, you are right because greed is one of the ugliest traits that waste our money and because of it we cannot keep profits because we lose it immediately.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 5/28/2020 at 8:29 PM, abualez said:

"a bird in his hand is better than ten birds on a tree" 

I guess that every culture has a same proverb for avoiding greed and I agree with you. It also the same when cashing out profits. You know that you have to pay fees and transfer costs, still noone complains much when the money gets deposited. There is a contradiction though, as patience is always demanded especially when trading.

Edited by BTC Future
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

It is true that the desire to increase profits may lead to a waste of time in the experience of many fraudulent sites and that when we think that the profits that we achieve are not enough, perhaps it should be sufficient to develop the work that we make sure that it is real so that we do not lose everything

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Contentment is important within the field of encryption, and greed is the wrong path that leads to losses and failures. There are many forms of greed in addition to what you said. I want to add that the use of large amounts of money inside the game of dice and gambling is considered greed because it is very likely that we will lose and lose Our money with the push of a button so we have to be satisfied with all the things that we take in the field of encryption

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Well dear greediness is human nature its not satisfied and wants more, that's why so many trader's loss their money, because in trading some times prices comes in good condition, but greedy nature says wait some time and prices decrease, so control greediness is more important in trading.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

We must always be persuaded because greed may lead to the loss of our money so that after the sites can offer unbelievable offers and because of our greed we may participate in those sites and lose our money because they are sites that are not real

In my beginning in Crypto i was thinking like that,invest in any website to earn more and i have fall in many fake website because i was greedy of course and want too earn more and fast,after that i search abut that and see that it's a wasting time and money,then i decide to stop this  kind of investment .now i advice to any one to do the same and stop be greedy  

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

I think your point of view is wrong. People should always research and develop oneself. Not only does the person not profit from a specific place, but rather he tries to obtain profit from several places.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

22 hours ago, abualez said:

My friends .. A lot of traders waste their money investing in fake sites and spend most of their time searching for new sites to earn bitcoin without taking advantage of their sites that they previously acquired even though they may be real 
and it can give them a wonderful daily income .. in my view I see that This is greed in itself ... My advice is to abide by the wisdom that "a bird in his hand is better than ten birds on a tree" 
because contentment is a treasure not lost.

There is nothing that comes without working hard. Even working on Cryptotalk requires high quality posts to get paid. We should all know that greed is against us!

• +2 1
  • +4 2

22 hours ago, abualez said:

My friends .. A lot of traders waste their money investing in fake sites and spend most of their time searching for new sites to earn bitcoin without taking advantage of their sites that they previously acquired even though they may be real 
and it can give them a wonderful daily income .. in my view I see that This is greed in itself ... My advice is to abide by the wisdom that "a bird in his hand is better than ten birds on a tree" 
because contentment is a treasure not lost.

I was seeing someone who was told me he get benefited by investing in the fake sites (HYIP), so thats he was saying thats he know how to do timing on those site although there have sometimes he's get lost when the platform run with the money while he have some money in the platform. So he satisfied to be earning on such websites. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

That's what you're right and it was just what you're doing when you're just starting out and it's something that often takes us to waste time and money so I recommend focusing on a few platforms to generate long-term revenue

11 hours ago, Brand1 said:

Contentment is important within the field of encryption, and greed is the wrong path that leads to losses and failures. There are many forms of greed in addition to what you said. I want to add that the use of large amounts of money inside the game of dice and gambling is considered greed because it is very likely that we will lose and lose Our money with the push of a button so we have to be satisfied with all the things that we take in the field of encryption

Well my friend ,
you are right I think greed is the ugliest trait that a trader acquires, because it can lead him to bad ways that make him lose all his money (bitcoin). good luck my friend.

• -2 1
  • +3 1

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

I definitely agree with you we must value something we have not what we don't have or not yet seen and concerning bitcoin websites I don't advice anyone to use cloud mining sites those that require you to deposit something they are scam and be aware that there are also scam free bitcoin earning sites that will require you to make a deposit in order to withdraw your earnings stay away from such.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

This a big problem , that some people don’t know we have to investing their money , they just read a post and the trust the website and investing in it and this is very risky, , and there is some people how didn’t know how they can managing their money , this one of things we should to learn because is really important.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Sometime, excessive greed lead us to an accident. According to my own experiences,putting cryptocurrency holdings on some sites for a ling time is not advised because they can be either hacked or make the scam exit. It is better to have your crypto holdings in your own wallet on which you have the full control over it. 

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Yes, if you are constantly looking for new investment or trading websites that can give you more profit you are doing it wrong, we are all in cryptocurrency world that is unregulated and it means no matter how hard we try there will be some scam websites among them and you surely don't want to be one of those people that lose their money using these scam websites so the best thing is to stick using trusted websites even if they give smaller profits.

• +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

yeah , I agree with you infact some time before I also search new website for earning or investment purposes . after getting scam from 2-3 website I never search again for new Earning website . because mostly are scam and untrusted to used .

• +5 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Greediness and laziness weekend of huge amounts of people in this world because persons don't want work their own and they only wanted that got profit on investment in any sites which are really bad things for these people and they losses their own money in this way. 

• +2 1

I guess lots of people's investing those websites which is fake and scamming because fake website's giving good offers and due to agreed peoples lot's their money. The best is learn trading and do trading with contentment.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

When a trader discover that he or she is making huge profit through trading the next thing they do they try to move to another site inorder to earn more without contentment at the end they fail and loos their money this is as a result of greediness we should drive it away in out minds.

Greediness form part of human nature always ask more and more, but the important thing on this adventure cryptocurrency, is we need or should to know how we control our emotion at any time.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

One of the most important characteristics of a successful trader is controlling his emotions and not being greedy to win more and more cryptocurrencies because it will ultimately lead to losing all his money in trading or investing, so I advise all members to stay away from greed as much as possible during your work in crypto

• -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1