"Contentment and greed"  - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Contentment and greed" 

i would like to say newbie trader would do such thing because one who have been working with the crypto knows whom to trust and whom not to, here never take any new steps until and unless you dont do any deep research on what are you doing next 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

there are numerous fake websites in this virtual global, do not fall for the ones web sites. you need to keep away from investing on a website that is supplying to double your money for only some days because that is literally a rip-off. there may be no internet site a good way to come up with a large profit like that.

Try to give up greed from yourself.It not means i give this suggestions in this way i am not,but did makes mistake as a greed  .you cannot start investing in unknown sites without any information about them. also as you said there are some greedy people.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes Greed can be described as an intense desire for something and often manifests as the intense desire for wealth Greed can alter your mental state, harnessing your focus to maximize utility the trader  Fortunately, greed can be controlled and overcome like all emotions. With time and the necessary discipline, it is possible to execute trades without greed getting in the way.

• +1 1

Wow this is a wonderful topic, in trading if we must last long and be successful at the long run  we all need to make greed our enemy and contentment our friend. 

Its important to stay happy and satisfied with the the earnings you may be getting.stay joyful with the amount of crypto currencies you have garnered  from trading on investment.dont be greedy enough to throw everything away because of wanting more.play by the rules 

It is nice thing to say but this is something different. Bitcoin is investment and 1 bird now can be 10 after some years. We invest here and many people are trying to earn a few but they make a mistake. They sell even very low and send to their bank. I know they do that for a while now, maybe for years but perhaps this time it should be a long term hold of anything you are making. Consider what you have today if it is worth what people think a year later. It is already double from last year. What if Bitcoin repeats another bull run the next year or two?

that exactly what happen with me in trading @abualez, i make my objective to 3% when i sell my coins but when i see the price up i cancel my order and make other order with 10% or more, then the price down to the my buy point, 

greediness and laziness weekend of big quantities of people in this global because men and women do not want work their personal and they simplest desired that got income on investment in any web sites which can be truely terrible things for these human beings and that they losses their very own cash in this manner.

On 11/12/2020 at 4:50 PM, 3579emanabbas said:

in my opinion, trading and investment are fields that need a lot of knowledge because you cannot start investing in unknown sites without any information about them. also as you said there are some greedy people who just want to increase the amount of their money without thinking about the results.

Based on my experience an individual should have enough knowledge about trading and investment before he/she proceed to do a transactions, when a person has a knowledge on it then it would be easy for him/her to apply his strategy than a person who is lack in knowledge which sometimes lead for them to loss what they invested and end up getting failed. 

• +2 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Many of us like to earn more and more money and if you are greedy then you will loose more than what you invest so if you want to invest, you will start investing gradually untill you reach the stage that you will be able to make more money.

Money fills a need, but contentment closes many requirements that make a person satisfied with a few. There are those who rejoice with little and there are those who do not enjoy much

Investing in sites is a complicated issue where many of us have lost money, these sites promise a good profit and after a while they disappear without leaving a trace, so before investing I investigate how reliable the work group is and I try to avoid those that there is no clarity about the people who run them...

All the sites are not fake and you are saying people lost their money in trading its just due to un proper knowledge about tarde and about sites they should know that this site is real or fake 

Greed can absolutely will destroy us! We dont need our competitors to defeat us , our own greed will defeat us. So let's control ourselves and not fall in the trap of our own greed. Let's compete with our ownsleve first and then the rest.

Thank you!!!

we just have to take our eyes Off investment that would be promising us thousands in returns of investing a little money.  Good things comes to those who wait, the moment we are satisfied and contented with what we have, the better we start enjoying our hard earned money. Greediness has ruined alot of people's career and investment due to lack of enough knowledge and due to impatient in waiting to take a proper profit on little investment.  Alot of people suddenly wants to become a millionaire and they end up falling into the hands of scammers. We just need to be contented with the little that we have, take your time to venture into the right investment and learn things right so as not to loose alot of money. 

I agree with you though,  the bird in your hands is more important than the one on the tree.  We should be contented with the sites that are safe and reliable, however,  I don't think that should stop  us from acquiring new sites too.  We should just be careful with the kind of site we choose to invest in. 

Yeah bro you are 100% true I also saw a lot of people in on this plate farm are wasting money. Many of the people got scammed by scammers. If you like to invest or trade you should make a lot of research about this and don't go toward any scammer. You can ask it to your seniors and other person who are involved in investment and trading. So don't waste your money .

Greed is a natural trait for all of us, it just depends on how we can control ourselves. Sometimes people who can't control their greed and can not be contented of what they have, they lose a lot of their money. We should learn that before we do some decisions we must think about it and know the possible results of our action.

Contentment is better than been greedy a content person is a good member a this eligible platform so therefore I urge all members to be content in what ever reputation you are given

This is true my friend. Honestly, I also have lost my money as investment of 300$ in fake trading website. That was the time when I was learning about trading and known of little bit knowledge. I invest a website which showing me Bitcoin's price increasing highly and that time it went up to 17000  (actually was 14000) and I invested in and lost my money. So my suggestion is please invest your money at trusted forums such as Binance and YoBit.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes contentment is vital but also its not advisable to be comfortable where you are, you should try to push ahead and while doing so ensure that you are well equipped for any challenges that may come while aiming higher. 

What is the opposite of that kind of greed ? Contentment instead of desiring more and more from this earth, be satisfied with what you have

in the history of the world today greediness has never brought any good to society rather it will consume and destroy the wealth that one already has and this is so because even in this forum, members that allow greed to consume them and made them to create multiple accounts ends up getting ban!!!