" The fraudulent bots " - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" The fraudulent bots "

i would suggest to stay away form telegram bots in general, as they are almost all scams and the real ones are very rare, it's easier to just ignore them

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I didn't find any real bot in telegram app. Telegram is big source of scamming for scammers in form of paying bots, airdrops, PTC sites. Now it is easy to make a bot. So it easy to scam through these bots. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, abualez said:

to know the fraud bots from the real bots

The answer is simple: if a bot say "invest, I give daily interest", it's a scam. If a bot say "I am a mining bot", it's a scam too.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Telegram is used by many scammers lately. Don't believe in their lies and don't begin conversations with these people. When someone pm's you first without any real reason then just block him and perhaps tick report as well. These are serial scammers comming out of nowhere. 

• Useful or interesting 1

You should probabily check all kind of reviews on the internet, google and maybe telegram forums.

Also check on any server that uses that specific bot if there are users that know more about it.

I would rather prefer searching for it before actually using the bot so won't lose any private data you dont want to lose ofc 😉

• +1 1
  • +2 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

In telegram there are a lot of fraudulent bot upto the extent that you can't even differentiate between the real bot and fraudulent bot .every bot that ask you for money don't send those are the fraudulent bot.

In telegram don't search real earning bots because majority of bots are scam, its my personal experience I face two three scam bots and loss my funds, so I honestly suggests everyone don't trust in telegram bots 99% bots are fake, I think 1% search real bots its useless.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I Also think TeLeGram is really a good place for spammers , I never invest on such kind of TeLeGram bots beacuse I know that that's bots is like a big scam . after some time they blocked you or never give you withdraw .

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Then we know telegram bot are fake and spam then why people invested into bot and wasted their money only using bots which they don't have any information regarding owner or creator and management person of that bot. So try to avoid using any kind of investment bots or trading bots.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

There are several factors to consider in order to filter any sort of fake and scamming telegram bot. The best advise for you, try to check whether bot is asking for investments, selfdrop, mining benefits and sensitive personal information like KYC documents, phone number , email id etc.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

It is very difficult to be able to know the real bots from the fraudulent bots, so it would be better to stay away from using all the bots because most of them are fraudulent and aim to waste time and steal money.

• +2 1

Unfortunately my friend has become a telegram full of fraudulent operations especially bots I was exposed to fraud through mining bots when I was a beginner and I deposited money in these bots and then I lost my money so it is better to avoid working with these bots

I dont see any way that any one can know if the bot are fake or not ,the only way is the experience ,But in general never trust them if something free you can take you chance and do it,but if you need to pay dont do it dont take the risk and be safe

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

You can reset your Telegram to get rid of the messages sent by groups of trading robots because all of these robots are fake and request deposit and referral of a large number of members and then they get confidential information and steal our wallets

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many scams and fraud in telegram especially the bots, you must be careful on that and do not give easily your personal information especially when it involves your money.

Yes, there are many fraudulent bots in telegram which will give you task to earn different currency which would even be fake. You have to search everything before going to the every airdrops because each of your subscribe and retweet counts a lot.

19 hours ago, abualez said:

My friends at the moment I hear a lot about the telegram bots that are said to be true for a short time, then they turn into fraudulent sites that steal money. I wonder if any of you know the way to know the fraud bots from the real bots to avoid the risk of fraud and theft.

I don't want to concentrate with the telegram bots, because I never trust the telegram bots also some channels, I think 97% of telegram bots are scammers. 

I agree with you friend because there are many fake bots in telegram and we should avoid them because we can lost our money with their simple tricks and attractive offers. Do research in each bot before using it to invest your money.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think many scammers cheat with these robots now and in the past, but we have to be careful in general before we give any information or money to any people or referral links

• +1 1

10 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

Unfortunately my friend has become a telegram full of fraudulent operations especially bots I was exposed to fraud through mining bots when I was a beginner and I deposited money in these bots and then I lost my money so it is better to avoid working with these bots

That's right, my friend ... You are right that they steal money ... Unfortunately, I was also a victim of one of these robots that stole all of my (bitcoin) coin.
 Warm greetings for you.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

On 5/28/2020 at 7:13 PM, abualez said:

My friends at the moment I hear a lot about the telegram bots that are said to be true for a short time, then they turn into fraudulent sites that steal money. I wonder if any of you know the way to know the fraud bots from the real bots to avoid the risk of fraud and theft.

It's very hard to know which telegram bot is legit or scam and according to my experience it's better to stay away from them because most of them are scam even when they seem to good to be trusted don't put your money in them because they will scam you. 

• +1 1

You have no way to know of this bot is scam or not , but you have to know that most of this bots is scammers , so you have my friend to be carful from them , and the bot how really paying , they just given a small amount , so i suggest to find a other way to earning , like this forum.

• +3 1

On 5/28/2020 at 8:13 PM, abualez said:

Bro all telegram bots are scammers, especially they ask you to deposit any amounts of moneys, they all scammers, the do that to decrease there detection, so stay way from them, they are scammers.

Yes, unfortunately there are a lot of fake bots in the Telegram, the purpose of which is only to collect referrals and steal money, so you must be careful and not to join these bots unless you are 100% sure that it is safe

• +3 1