" The fraudulent bots " - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" The fraudulent bots "

أخي 99٪ منه غير صادق لأنه يثبت لك في البداية أنه يدفع لك. لكن معًا ، مر بعض الوقت ، ووجدت أن الروبوت قد أغلق ، ولسوء الحظ فقدت كل أموالك.

In my view, scammers mainly use telegram channels or bots to advertise fraudulent services and products in bulk.  These Telegram bots are a popular new feature that allows third-party applications to run within the platform and people can fall into this trap

You can participate in airdrops while doing other types of activities to increase your income because it usually happens that airdrops last a long time for distribution
if you want to see rewards instantly as advice is to invest in cryptocurrencies that are below expectations
and take advantage of the moment of the rise to sell
yobit offers us a mining service that it would be good to invest and take advantage of it

I think that bots are tools to earn money but in practice they are not sustainable because sooner or later they burn your accounts since they do not take into account the fundamentals, the ideal would be a combination between humans and bots and that you can manage one excellent risk management

dont trust in noone asking you to click on any link, of course dont share paswords, and never send money if you not sure of who is behind a person or chat group in telegram

20 hours ago, Josephine Benson said:

You have said it all. If something free comes up and you have the chance you can take it. But the main indicator for scam bots is when you are asked to pay something. Stay safe. 

That's it,all are scam and want to stole money from greedy user who want to make a big profit without any knowledge just buy and sell,it's very complicated 

I think that most bots are fraud. I haven't had any experience of any user who said that this particular bot is genuine and authentic and safe for investment and activities. So it is safe for the users to stay away and ignore such telegram bots as there is no guarantee to its genuineness. There might be handful of real bots, if the user is ready to to make proper analysis then he may be able to find the real bots.

Honestly, so far, I have not found an honest bot. I don’t know why they  are defrauding people and exploiting their fatigue. Perhaps the bot for yobit will be the first honest bot.I do not advise anyone to work on bots for Telegram because it is quite a waste of time until they find an honest bot.Because when we work on it, we support it and help it to defuse people

One way to identify them is by investigating what they offer, if they have investment plans with a very high profitability, then surely it is scam, personally I do not recommend investing in telegram bots, since they are basically anonymous and if they steal your money, no one responders before that act.

bots use to attract words like free, and publish incredible profit percentages in no time, be careful, I only know lucky few who win anything.

From experience I can tell you that all bots at least the ones I try to use are scams, so the best recommendation is not to use them or provide data to avoid being scammed

Robots in general are programs that do simple and automated complex tasks on the Internet in a way that has a higher frequency than a human being. Given that human interaction with the cryptocurrency market all the time is difficult to achieve, the alternative solution is to use trading robots as they manage trading operations and carry out transactions on behalf of investors. Humans and the investor participates in robotic programs to help him in trading cryptocurrencies, as the investor cannot provide the time necessary for trading or sitting for long periods in front of the online trading platforms and for not responding quickly to the change in the price of cryptocurrencies.

Yes, my friend, unfortunately, in telegram there are many fraudulent bots since what they want is to waste your time and some others can reach this part, highly recommended to search for information in different places about the bots that interest you
Luck and big winnings
A big greeting

In telegram, most of the BOTS channels that say investment or mining are totally scam. That is why the vast majority of people fall and are victims. That is why we must be careful because by these bots you can lose a lot of money.

Real bot is can not be found in telegram. There are many ways to identify fake scamming telegram bot.Asking the bot kyc documents, phone number,email is best way 

Of course, I think it's worth looking at the exchange's reputation. If you decide to invest, knowing that this is a pyramid, then it is obvious that you can be deceived. And if there is no information about the exchange, then you should think more carefully, and understand if the token that they distribute has a price, then perhaps you will succeed! And if there is no price, then you should think about it!

Scam bots can be found by how they ask for fees for you to withdraw what you've already invested on the bots, as they ask on fees still when you've done all the necessary task, some are that hard to know, as you only recognize when you've send money on it

There are several ways to find out about a fraudulent bot. First, you can search for the source of the bot. Second, honest bots do not ask for payment before receiving money. Finally, the most fraudulent bots and honest bots are very few.

Hello my friend, for our safety, you must stay away from all telegram robots, most of them are fraudulent that target you, and you never risk using them.

All this stuff and getting peopels attention in visiting your telegram page to gain. Its because of how people are eager to get easy money with working that give room for fraudulent bots.

just dont trust any bots of telegram thats the only way you can avoid fraud , legit one are super rare and also keep in mind if you are working on crypto world then know that your capital is your power or others capital is their power , everyone seeks to get more here by anyways either trading or by investments and you should be the one to spend in the right place and earn , just dont throw it away on your virtual friends or bots

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Please about bots I advice you make your proper research before you trust any people are being scammed tay by day with bots just in bid to make money.

Hello my friends, personally, the best we can do is not participate in those bots, most of them are scams and the rest pay very few amounts of cryptocurrencies, making us lose time, also we must be hunting referrals to get something additional, And to know if it is fraudulent or not, it is best to seek a reference with trusted people.

• +2 1

It is better and as a matter of due precaution to stay completely away from these robots, and there is no need to risk and be exposed to fraud for small sums, if any, it is better to look for safer ways to earn and search for money.