" The fraudulent bots " - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" The fraudulent bots "

Unfortunately, the distrust they generate is more than what they try to offer, there are only about 2% of bots that really pay and do not ask for money, and there is 98% that accuse you of cheating, that you have to send them first and then they send you (what madness hahah), Greetings.

The truth is that no one can be 100% sure about the legitimacy of a bot, but it is very important to investigate in depth where the bots come from ... Since it is very disappointing to invest a lot of time, dedication and even money and be victims of fraud.

In reality, not all the bots you find on telegram turn out to be scams, there are many that are reliable and if they make cryptocurrency payments to people safely. The bots that can be considered as scam more than anything would be those that ask you to deposit a certain amount of your money so that you comply with the withdrawal transaction. You must always be aware of this information so as not to fall into the hands of scammers who use these means to steal people's money.

What I want the most is to stay as far away as possible from those bots, I've had enough of them. The only ones that I follow are those of the pages that are reliable, the rest nothing more.

• Useful or interesting 1

I really dont like to use bots, appart of the good I get with them in Second Life, bots can have inside tricks in its algorithms, and you can't do much to see them, if you are not able to decrypt the bot. I know much people love to use boths in order to make their life more "simple", but, this is not the way this holy bot ever work. take care.

"bots" or programs that repeat tasks are also used by cyber scammers to generate "phantom" traffic and for new fraudulent actions that have hitherto been complex for software.

The fake bots has appeared on Telegram, asking users to provide private keys to their accounts to monitor their funds. 
Revealing the private keys to your crypto address is equally as dangerous as losing them and could lead to your funds being stolen.

It is right. There are many telegram bots that are created by certain people to offer cryptocurrency services such as cloud mining and high return investment. Unfortunately most of these bots are fraudulent and generally work and comply for a while and then become scams, that is, the people who created the bots keep the investments and terminate the bots. Or they also use the method of requesting deposits to release payments to the wallets and they turn out to be hoaxes. I do not recommend those bots at all

If there are fraudulent bots but it is not a big thing because you know when you pay and that you know when you have already fallen into many scam pages

If I really believe that telegram policies have been very passive for saying something about the proliferation of bots and mostly they are frauds, it is difficult to know if a bot is false or not without first using it, I would tell you to only use those bots that other people or pages recommend to you. For my part, the truth is, the only bots that I use telegram are five bots that a friend recommended to me and that serve to obtain bitcoin, likecoin, etherium, zcash and bitcoincash and so far they have worked very well for me.

There are a lot of fraudulent bots in telegram, you have to be very careful and verify them well before joining any bot that they invite or recommend you through unknown messages, they usually seek to access your information or convince you to invest money that then simply disappear

Listen, my friend, I will advise you on my personal experience. 90% of Telegram's free profit bots are official scams, and if you find the remaining 10% to be honest, they will give you very small profits, so I advise you to stay away from them and look for something more beneficial. There are many earning sites that offer free earnings. Better than these swindler robots

It is very true friend lately there are too many bots that are just frauds and it is very difficult to know which is ugly and which is not but if at the moment we are asked to pay something at that moment it becomes fraud since it should never request a payment for something that is being given to us this is my point of view friend and thank you very much for asking this was so important in the cryptotalk forum, since telehram has become one of our main tools for the world of cryptocurrencies and you have to get to know it better and better.

Many telegram bots end up being a scam, there are some of them that do pay, but there are more occasions that they do not, beginners should be careful with bots that ask for investment or that ask for commissions to be able to withdraw your profits. Never trust bots of dubious provenance.

• +5 1

On 5/29/2020 at 7:48 AM, scorpiali said:

I dont see any way that any one can know if the bot are fake or not ,the only way is the experience ,But in general never trust them if something free you can take you chance and do it,but if you need to pay dont do it dont take the risk and be safe

You have said it all. If something free comes up and you have the chance you can take it. But the main indicator for scam bots is when you are asked to pay something. Stay safe. 

• +1 1

When dealing in digital currencies has spread, fraudsters have also spread in many ways, including the telegram bot

I experienced this situation but avoided it when I was asked for personal information

We must know that there is no high profit without getting tired and working for this. Most of the bots offer us a high profit in a short period, and this is what we must avoid to keep our accounts

• +4 1

I would say that 99% of telegram bots are scams, and more and more because Telegram is popularized very quickly. To find out, since you are on telegram, look for information in YouTube groups and channels and of course here in Crypto Talk, there is always someone with more experience willing to help

Hello friend . Actually , I want to tell you that most of the scammers are present in telegram . There are a lot of scammers in telegram . We should always be aware of these scammers . Thanks for posting this topic . 

now a lot of fraudulent bot like doubler bots, they tell you to send a minimum of 0.5 eth then it will be double 1eth, they include a payment proof, and they have many members, 1.2k members, I don't know whether the members are real or fake. then there is another fraudulent bot that provides $ 50 balance, the balance can be withdrawn if we deposit $10, or invite 15 referrals, they usually cheat beginners, who don't know anything

They exist - but don’t worry - simply never send money to them- ever! They exist to catch newbies by offering big profits or free coins. You should only ever supply a public key to receive coins never send a penny.

Yes, for example all telegram bot are fraud, only yobit's telegram bot are real, also those bots that are only informative with real and true informations.

No bot that offers you easy earning on telegram is real. They are all fake and only looking for people to scam. If you properly understand them then you are safe from them

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day