Add Your Style To The Earnings Methods - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Add Your Style To The Earnings Methods

On 5/28/2020 at 4:01 PM, betelihem said:

Yeah most times when we search about earning sites most of the information's exaggerate the payment amounts, but some youtube videos make good and true reviews but the best way to find out is to work with full efforts.

When you search on YouTube about the ways thats you can use to earn, maybe they can give long past videos which sometimes those earnings methods already expired, so its may be more good for using google search. 

Yes you have to cherche for a idea you only one you do it , you have always to do it by your way , don’t do like the other do . For me now i just learn here in this forum and also i earn some satoshi , and after that i will start trading , and i want to create my strategy.

I guess you are right because its very hard to get a legit way to earn money online. There are many ways that are legit but to start using them and get paid its the problem, if you will have another way for earn for yourself it would be better.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

20 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I've always thought that all these articles and videos didn't do research in depth, but instead they were just scratching the surface. Although the way you put it you must be right. They would certainly want to bring more content later so we keep watching and reading them.

Yeah bro, they use this trick to control us and to follow them, Most bloggers and also most you-tubers do this to get more views and users, they give us little information every time, so we have to search more about things right.

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

When you search on YouTube about the ways thats you can use to earn, maybe they can give long past videos which sometimes those earnings methods already expired, so its may be more good for using google search. 

You are right some youtube videos have closed earning sites videos and when i try them it don't work, but we can see the relised time of the videos and we can know the earning method is old, and you are right google search is the most updated informations.

21 hours ago, betelihem said:

You are right some youtube videos have closed earning sites videos and when i try them it don't work, but we can see the relised time of the videos and we can know the earning method is old, and you are right google search is the most updated informations.

To be watching the YouTube videos will only lost your time and your internet data, do its good to use Google search and mostly use forum like cryptotalk. 

On 5/28/2020 at 2:42 PM, Bohana said:

Now I know that all of you type in Google search "how to earn money online" and you see hundreds of methods and ideas, but actually no one will give you the full recipe.

You are correct almost every one is using the Google search to find online jobs and that's how I also came to know about bitcoins after trying many online earning methods that where not paying but I never gave up and I kept on trying until at last when I found cryptocurrency and started earning online after gaining more knowledge about this technology.

3 hours ago, George10 said:

You are correct almost every one is using the Google search to find online jobs and that's how I also came to know about bitcoins after trying many online earning methods that where not paying but I never gave up and I kept on trying until at last when I found cryptocurrency and started earning online after gaining more knowledge about this technology.

Good thing you did brother. Not giving up is the solution for almost everything. However, you should not stick with one method if it is not working with you.

5 minutes ago, Bohana said:

. However, you should not stick with one method if it is not working with you.

Sure it's a true advice we shouldn't stick to one method unless if we are satisfied with it or if it's paying and if not then theris no need to continue to stick around to the method but instead it's better to go for another one.

• Useful or interesting 1

13 hours ago, guatazoo said:

To be watching the YouTube videos will only lost your time and your internet data, do its good to use Google search and mostly use forum like cryptotalk. 

You are right watching youtube makes time fly and you will end up another unrelated videos, but also youtube videos also help us to watch the whole things and we can do with proof after we see the video, and some peoples find reading very hard but they can easily understand videos.

Doing research about your work that's good enough to get some basic knowledge about the work you are going to do but you have to give your most of the time to understand each and everything about the work and also you have to add some extra ideas and logic tricks to make your work more easy that is the only way to do it perfectly.

All those posting how to earn online says about a platform that pays for referal and for task it pays very less like 0.0001$ and we do the work and they got the referal comission so they shows huge payment proof. So it's like investing our time for them so like you said we should find our own and stay away from them. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

16 hours ago, George10 said:

Sure it's a true advice we shouldn't stick to one method unless if we are satisfied with it or if it's paying and if not then theris no need to continue to stick around to the method but instead it's better to go for another one.

Trying multiple methods is good as long as both methods are paying like you have mentioned. Otherwise, I wouldn't recommend you to waste your time.

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Monz said:

I generally do not prefer sites for online earning reffered by Google i search earning sites in Cryptocurrency online because all money i made from online work is from crypto currency related websites only so it's better to focus here rather searching everywhere.

I disagree. Searching for earning methods can be time consuming, but you might find a golden method that works for you! Don't stick with Cryptotalk only, in my opinion. 

• -1 1

12 hours ago, betelihem said:

You are right watching youtube makes time fly and you will end up another unrelated videos, but also youtube videos also help us to watch the whole things and we can do with proof after we see the video, and some peoples find reading very hard but they can easily understand videos.

For sure if you succeed to find the legit YouTube video, you will have the opportunity to see the full proof of the website, although some videos are showing fake proof. 

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

For sure if you succeed to find the legit YouTube video, you will have the opportunity to see the full proof of the website, although some videos are showing fake proof. 

You are right some youtubers show best video with best proof of payments, and the whole process of works, but just like you said there are some youtubers which posts face and scam videos like thus who post about bitcoin generating sites they are so scammers.

This is true, I also searched so many about how to earn from online method but finally I got two methods for earning which trading and blogging. I hope 3 months after will become success in trading or blogging.

On 5/31/2020 at 9:38 PM, betelihem said:

You are right some youtubers show best video with best proof of payments, and the whole process of works, but just like you said there are some youtubers which posts face and scam videos like thus who post about bitcoin generating sites they are so scammers.

And if you see the YouTuber who are showing the fake payment proof from the platform, thats means the creator of the video is the partner from that scam platform. 

6 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

And if you see the YouTuber who are showing the fake payment proof from the platform, thats means the creator of the video is the partner from that scam platform. 

Yeah bro, i wonder who will make video about face and scam sites, but you are right the crater of the video is some one from the scam sites, and also the comments are also face comments.

We have to work hard to help each other in this matter and share with each other the scientific experiences resulting from profit from the sites and the easy and difficult ways and experiences in order to reduce the lost time and also to exchange experiences

It's a good idea to make a topic about free earning because there is many people search for that and dont know exactly the best way,in my personal way I use the airdrops and bounty and free website to claim free coins ,this the only way that i use right now 

I think there are not any benefit coming without an effort or hard work, so there are many ways to earn money through cryptocurrencies but you need to learn more about how, the word FREE now not exist or is not profitable.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

2 minutes ago, deboprotap said:

you are right friend.usually we have to search our own earning platforms,ways in online.we can not get a full guide normally.So we must research and try to find new earning platforms to grow our earning.So your post is true,I support your post content.I also search platforms in my own way

I am talking about free public methods unlike paid earned methods. These paid methods are very easy and clear to understand easily.

You will look for a way to make money on the internet, but you will not find a complete answer.and if you want to find a profitable method, you will be required to pay and learn the method in order to use it in one of the free business sites such as freelancer. As for if you want to earn some cents, you will find many sites and information is normal if you contribute to increasing the profits of those who By giving you a glimpse of the method.
They take advantage of you in any way.

You have to lose in order to earn a lot, either time, effort or money.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes indeed including my there are a lot of people who make the same research on google or YouTube, how to make profit online. But l would say it depends a little on your ability, l mean if you can make any design or has ability about computer. You can work as freelancer, it is also a way, but for me l work only here and sometimes make trading.