Add Your Style To The Earnings Methods - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Add Your Style To The Earnings Methods

Hello guys,

I have a simple tip for you. Now I know that all of you type in Google search "how to earn money online" and you see hundreds of methods and ideas, but actually no one will give you the full recipe.

You always have to add something to make the method work. That's why you should put your own touch on a method that you like and work on a single method for a month or two. 

You will see the results for sure!

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

3 minutes ago, Bohana said:

Hello guys,

I have a simple tip for you. Now I know that all of you type in Google search "how to earn money online" and you see hundreds of methods and ideas, but actually no one will give you the full recipe.

You always have to add something to make the method work. That's why you should put your own touch on a method that you like and work on a single method for a month or two. 

I was planning to write a similar topic about this subject. Free methods online do not cover the full steps, that's why I prefer paid methods because the earning is guaranteed. 

• Useful or interesting 1

2 minutes ago, Cammer said:

I was planning to write a similar topic about this subject. Free methods online do not cover the full steps, that's why I prefer paid methods because the earning is guaranteed. 

I agree with that, but remember not all of us have money to buy methods and use them. Maybe you can turn a free method into a gold mine by a single twist.

17 minutes ago, Bohana said:

Hello guys,

Yeah most times when we search about earning sites most of the information's exaggerate the payment amounts, but some youtube videos make good and true reviews but the best way to find out is to work with full efforts.

• +2 1

Just now, betelihem said:

Yeah most times when we search about earning sites most of the information's exaggerate the payment amounts, but some youtube videos make good and true reviews but the best way to find out is to work with full efforts.

What I meant is one someone explains a method for free, he does not include all the tricks to do it. That's why we should add our own twists.

If almost every time we see an ad on a platform to earn free money this adulterated and only seek to get referrals and do not give the correct information is that this is why we ourselves have to investigate the platform correctly 

I totally agree with you, really nobody will give you the full recipe for profit from the internet for free, so we must search on Google and YouTube and make the utmost effort at work to find an effective way to profit from the internet

I think that only people who can find their own methods or adapt common methods can earn a lot of money, you need to think to have opportunity to earn 

just like in trading for example, there are tons and tons of trading strategies, yo can't try to use them all, you take 1 strategy and work to improve it and master it

• +1 1
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Just now, Bohana said:

What I meant is one someone explains a method for free, he does not include all the tricks to do it. That's why we should add our own twists.

I agree with you friend, they don't give you all things at once because they will make another videos or another blog about it then they will get paid for it when we search the tricks again, and you are right we have to figure the easy ways to earn more from them.

1 hour ago, betelihem said:

I agree with you friend, they don't give you all things at once because they will make another videos or another blog about it then they will get paid for it when we search the tricks again, and you are right we have to figure the easy ways to earn more from them.

They are benefiting from our views on YouTube and earning money from it thanks to us. They will keep providing non-full content so that we keep watching. 

8 minutes ago, Bohana said:

They are benefiting from our views on YouTube and earning money from it thanks to us. They will keep providing non-full content so that we keep watching. 

It depends on your country actually. The owner of the YouTube channel gets money from views and ad clicks and you should be from a high quality country!

5 hours ago, betelihem said:

I've always thought that all these articles and videos didn't do research in depth, but instead they were just scratching the surface. Although the way you put it you must be right. They would certainly want to bring more content later so we keep watching and reading them.

Edited by BTC Future

The way to search for work must be driven to get the general principle of earning, then we develop work, but until now I found that the best way to make a profit is trading and investing cryptocurrencies or mining, which is a little difficult way for beginners, but with learning we can develop better ways to earn

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes mate I agree you create good topic to know the online earning methods, in Google when we search any online earning work then they suggests so many methods, but not gives any proper detail's so in my opinion affiliate marketing is good to earn money, but need some contacts and hard work.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Such results exhibited by most of search engines may just help a little bit for our case because most of bloggers or website content creators are themselves searching for the best way to earn money, who does not want earn money? If we are going to earn more money, than we have to create our own track.

yes I also see there is common method of earning online that's describe in blog's is that , blogging , create YouTube channel , freelancing , trading .

there are some secret method of earning also that's we Need to discover itself .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

You are right. We have done many research inside Google and YouTube so that we can find a way by which we can achieve profits, but as I said you are all methods are not complete and we must discover and put our touches on them. For example, I work inside the forums and the touch that the forums need is to follow the rules and write Distinguished and true

I don't get it why people don't share their legit ways of earning, this will not take or steal from their money, it will do the opposite, they will grow and get more money, together we make more money, divided we make less money,

"We grow by lifting others"

Tipis,strategies and techniques is not enough to earn money in different ways in cryptoworld like investing and trading. You need to put extra effort you need some funds to start with and also sustaning yourself with knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

This is true, there are a lot of ways to profit from the Internet, but we must follow the method that suits us and work to understand it well and search for it extensively so that we can understand it well like trading we must gain knowledge of one and two months in this field and then start earning from it after that

Yes of course many people search how to earn in google , I have also started by searching that. Google is the best search engine we can a lot of ideas but there are also a lot of people waiting for you to be scammed. I would suggest you have to research very well before going into it and earning. Remember earning is not easy.

Definitely when we researched about online earnings then we find out many methods of online earnings for getting our own suitable then we need to do own hard working and then find methods of earnings according to your own mental and physical capacity which you can do with ease. 

• +1 1

35 minutes ago, jamesvince said:

Definitely when we researched about online earnings then we find out many methods of online earnings for getting our own suitable then we need to do own hard working and then find methods of earnings according to your own mental and physical capacity which you can do with ease. 

It is very hard to start from zero. All earning methods online require time, patience and money of course. With all these elements provided, your job will be way easier. 

2 minutes ago, Imran01234 said:

Approved marketing is good to earn, requires some communication and hard work. There are so many types it's hard to say. Made good things to know about online earning methods.  

Marketing online requires an audience. If you don't have followers, you can pay money for Facebook ads or Google ads.

Yes, there is no one who gives you all the skills necessary to earn from the internet, but there are some friends who help us a lot to give us opportunities to profit via the Internet.