How accurate price predicting sites are? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How accurate price predicting sites are?

I think it is not accurate and offers prices randomly because I have followed many sites that predict Bitcoin prices for example and their forecasts were not correct

• +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

37 minutes ago, King98 said:

I think no one can make a good prediction they all sting less but most are wrong and all of them have a wrong prediction and hopefully you can do it too and I can't believe the truth of any prediction websites or groups

Yeah you are right, there is no site or a bot or even a person who predicts the cryptocurrency price exactly, its just a prediction nothing more, some times it comes true but also some times it will be false, but some trading person use the price predicting sites, even they pay for them.

• +1 1

For trading you have to do a lot of research to get knowledge about the trading even you have gained a lot of knowledge you can't know where the price goes so only thing you do is predict. I partially believe the price predicting sites to be more confidence while trading.

I think that cryptocurrency price is unpredictable, because there are a lot of different factors which influence on it and even the well-experienced traders not always can predict price accurately, so be careful when you see some price predictions 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The accuracy of a price prediction site depends on the algorithm that they are using to predict the price, as well ass the number of factors that they are taking into account. If they are just extrapolating for the previous data with no reference to the information on the market trends then there is likely to be a miscalculation and an inaccurate prediction. However i think that the important thing that we must remember is that these are predictions, and by definition it will not be accurate, and so do not rely on it entirely.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 5/28/2020 at 8:28 PM, betelihem said:

Hey guys how all re you doing today?!

As we all know there are so meany price predicting sites and apps, since now a days most cryptocurrency users are interested in trading there are so meany new price predicting sites are created , but how much accurate are they? and how much are we trusting them, because we are trading with a money right, so how much are they true and accurate?

And also drop your most accurate sites or apps or blogs that predict coins price.

Predictions are not much accurate and not yet reliable to listen or follow some sort of that since it is some wild speculation about what happens next its just like they bet on something then also you want to bet in it. Try to listen on multiple predictions or know the factors what are major events that can affect the price changes so you can decide more easily. 

• +3 1

I think that the price which are predicted by those sites are predicted by human only so why can't we think of such predictions and why to rely on such prediction sites as sometimes those predictions get wrong and those who follow such predictions suffers a huge loss due to it.

On 5/28/2020 at 3:35 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

take any predictions you find on the internet or on an app with a grain of salt, you can't always rely on these predictions as sometimes they may be too optimistic

I consider every prediction about crypto currency as a grain of salt but though not really all but most of the prediction do not turn out to be true.

Can you mention some of these sites to us? For me, I rely on my analysis, but it is not always true. You need to check more than one source to be confident.

Through my past experience to follow up on these expectations, they are sometimes correct and sometimes they are wrong, and this is why we must be careful before following any recommendations

48 minutes ago, Maliyekkal said:

I don't think that any website have the accurate prediction about the prices .To find out about the prices it is better to take all the predictions from the websites and sort out the common prediction price made  which maynot be hundered percent accurate.

Yeah i agree friend, in order to get good price prediction we should see and compare more than two price predicting sites, in that way we can make sure things are good, and also we can check our prediction on other sites to.

Well I can possibly say that people can't predict the price movement of bitcoin perfectly, it's only correct to an extent, so for me I guess it's better to. Always study the price movement and make every possible move when there is an opportunity to do so.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 minutes ago, Virgil dijk said:

Well I can possibly say that people can't predict the price movement of bitcoin perfectly, it's only correct to an extent, so for me I guess it's better to. Always study the price movement and make every possible move when there is an opportunity to do so.

Yeah since its a prediction then our guess have 50%-50% getting right or wrong predictions, but they only way to try trading is by predicting prices of the coin we are about to trade with it.

On 5/28/2020 at 8:28 PM, betelihem said:

Hey guys how all re you doing today?!

As we all know there are so meany price predicting sites and apps, since now a days most cryptocurrency users are interested in trading there are so meany new price predicting sites are created , but how much accurate are they? and how much are we trusting them, because we are trading with a money right, so how much are they true and accurate?

And also drop your most accurate sites or apps or blogs that predict coins price.

It is difficult to believe only in predictions but if you are a fan then advisable that you must no focus only in one prediction try to search other predictions as you can and get the idea from those you watch it is important to validate before believing. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I haven't tried any of these sites, but you have to know what they depend on in predicting prices in order to know whether their forecast is true or not.

These sites are not as accurate as we can imagine, in the end they depend either on user voting or analytical studies that have a percentage of error

Honestly i don't think there is such website or mobile application that can give you accurate predictions all the time.I think just 10-20% of their predictions become true. if anyone just rely on these kind of apps or websites without any personal research or analysis,he will definitely witness a massive loss in trading.

Edited by Jami273

I don't know of any site that give accurate prediction in the price of coins and I will also remind you that no one can say the actual future price of any coins in cryptocurrency world so you have to be careful because you might end up losing if you follow some prediction sites instead look for a popular coin like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin to invest on for a long time.

Crypto price prediction sites are not a good source to rely on. They are always wrong in all of their forecasts, which are incorrect and therefore should not be relied upon.

• +4 1

The ratio is, in my opinion, 50 percent, but you can support it by adding what you read about the projects of these currencies and also by paying attention to what the analysts say from their point of view.

Here, you can make the right decision, either by entering it or staying outside the market.

57 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

Prediction sites are not 100% accurate because they only based their prediction on seeing coin price, for me much better to create your own prediction than trusting other people guess. 

If saying prediction sites are not 100% accurate is an understatement, the fact is that prediction sites are not accurate. Accuracy lies on our knowledge and experience about trading. If we lack this, only losing will be ensuing. 

I don't trust any prediction sites because it fails me and the probability of getting a correction prediction is very low. Instead I'm just waiting patiently instead of predicting.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Such sites that I find inaccurate may give a general perception of the next path, but only give accurate signals by chance.
However, a person's mastery of analysis and collection of information from other websites and analysts gives more accurate results.

I don't they are accurate. Most of them are fake and they only want to scams to the people. Never invest and trade any cryptocurrency looking the price prediction sites because they are not accurate and if you are beginner then first take course of investing and trading and start then otherwise you will lose all of your money.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day