How accurate price predicting sites are? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How accurate price predicting sites are?

The price prediction app in my idea is up to 70% correct. Because these site are working on this thing, then they are informed about what the next price will be, so they predicting  well. But we cannot completely believe in these price prediction apps.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is also difference in reality and prediction. Not always all predictions come true and we also cannot deny them but i think round about 70-80% most of the predictions sites are accurate.As recently many sites said btc price will rise in first week of january and it did.

Visit long forecast today and screen shot the page then go back tomorrow and you will notice it completely change. The first time i visited that page for bitocoin predictions it said BTC would be at 30000 USD by the beginning of jan. since then i seen that number change every single time i went on. Don't ever trust long forcast when it comes to cryto. The market is literally unpredictable

Bro some random website can't really tell you what's your coin price gonna be.but some websites do really predict it but I only prefer my own choice when trading cause  doing my own analysis I don't have to Be worried all the time and I can bear the losses and blame myself and I can learn more by doing analysis with my own mind .

Sometimes price predicting site are good and often bring good results but personally in my own opinion i believe in expert analysis because they are people who devoted there time in studying about crypto currency.

Their are alot of site but how can onejust trust a site with this issue of scammers in the world and some site so request for income before one get register properly to get to participate in the forum fully which some income are not recover at all so one have to be careful with the site one wants to go into before applying.

No one can know what will happen. One can see analyzes of people who historically have good predictions and take a reference there but nothing more than that. We should not be so delusional to think that someone can predict what will happen. We must decide our money what to do with it.

4 minutes ago, Tushar24 said:

From my side I think that it always depends on the person or the digit counter like any machine or robot or any computer .If their accuracy is so much high then it is quiet simple to say that the predictions are going on the right way .Otherwise it will be wrong .So we have to become dependable on the hand of that machine or that computer who calculate the price.

Yes right. Predictor can predict the prices but not exact one.The crypto currencies marketing changes each and every hours / day. So how do we expect any sites to give the actual price predict. @Tushar24

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

6 hours ago, Amtyaz61 said:

I do not trust these sites or apps that predict digital currency values because it is very difficult to predict financial values, so I rely on my decision to trade and buy or sell cryptocurrensets

You are so right predicting a price of any unstable or fluctuating cryptocurrency is not an easy thing, and also we understand from its name that predicting is not 100% right, so like you said its better to do own our researches before believing thus sites.

• +1 1

You cannot give confidence to a specific website or person because the whole thing is the subject of possible correct and false predictions

It relies heavily on luck

Therefore, there is no complete confidence in this subject from any party

And nobody takes responsibility for expectations because they know they can be right and they can be wrong

• +3 1

They offer the price, moment by moment, with the forecasts for the following week and the charts of all major and alternative cryptocurrencies. As for forecasting for long periods, I do not trust any site because we notice different expectations from reality

I never trust forecast sites or people's advice, because I suffered big losses in the past, so I study the market and analyze myself, and then make my decision on my own.

Its of the site are run by normal persons not any expert is tere and they only predict price by using simple algorithm. Some site have proper concern with experts and they have links with market there prediction will be valuable.

Friend, no price prediction site will always be right, sometimes we are hurt by the fact that we do not know how far cryptos prices can go to such an extent that we can lose a lot of money because of that, we better study on our own so we do not depend on some predictions that the market has.

Done by humans or by algorithms? Can you give me an example? The only price forecast site I use is a tradingview and there are as many different forecasts as there are users analyzed.

@betelihem there are many good predicting sites out there but the only ones I follow are the ones who says how they camp up with the prediction and how they made their analysis.

Another point to consider is not follow many websites so you don't get lost between price predictions and end up messing up your trading. The best option is if you learn how to analyze the market by yourself and build experience over time to make sure the prediction is correct.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, SayanCrypto said:

@betelihem there are many good predicting sites out there but the only ones I follow are the ones who says how they camp up with the prediction and how they made their analysis.

Another point to consider is not follow many websites so you don't get lost between price predictions and end up messing up your trading. The best option is if you learn how to analyze the market by yourself and build experience over time to make sure the prediction is correct.

Yeah there are so meany of them which can  help us by predicting cryptocurrency coins but most of this sites don't have a good analysis and as we all know predicting a price of a crypto coin is not that easy its very complaxe and hard thing.

There are many sites to predict the price of cryptocurrency on which we can see their prices and there are some sites that have a forecast for next week and all the charts are available with details but  Some predictions here are incorrect because sometimes cryptocurrency price predictions turn out to be wrong.so we should also do our own analysis before using the price prediction sites analysis.

• +1 1

It all depends on the skills of a person who is predicting prices. But for good predictions it is mandatory to get real facts and figures. There are many price prediction websites are present on the Google but a few of them are trusted while the remaining ones does not provide reliable facts. So prevent yourself from such websites and only predict prices on the basis of reliable figures.

Done by humans or by algorithms?  Can you give me an example?  The only price forecast I use is a tradingview of the site and there are various predictions for user analysis.  If you do regular work here you can get good profit in a short time.

Hi my dear. This is something I am willing to read about because I have never seen a predicting site before. If a trader is accurate on his predictions more than 50% like for 70% then he is a great trader. They all write something they heard or read and make some analysis that may or may not happen. On the site satoshi. Info this is probably the most complete array of detailed data about the bitcoin blockchain.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Greetings to all friends, In my opinion those pages only make an effort to know the price since due to the volatile personality of the world of cryptocurrency it is very difficult to predict one hundred percent exact the price that a cryptocurrency will have in the future or in next hours

Edited by SaancoAnalco

There are a huge quantity of webweb sites for predicting the fees of cryptocurrencies, however the maximum beneficial webweb sites are the Coinmarket and the web website online of Coingeko due to the fact they provide the price, second through second, with the forecasts for the subsequent week and the charts of all essential and opportunity cryptocurrencies. As for forecasting for lengthy periods, I do now no longer consider any web website online due to the fact we be aware special expectancies from reality

For me, I do not think that these sites provide any good service, expecting prices is something that neither sites nor people can do.
Maybe analyze potential market trends Yes,
As for saying that the price of a currency will rise or fall during a certain period is difficult,
I do not rely on any website and I will never rely on analyzing websites.