Do you use one or more Bitcoin addresses? - Page 8 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Do you use one or more Bitcoin addresses?

I am currently using only one bitcoin address i have no much about how to use two or more so that your transaction is annonyms. I want to do it to ...someine who can help?

No, I only use one bitcoin address. I am still comfortable with this and I have not had any disadvantages. I will be more aware of having multiple bitcoin addresses

On 10/19/2019 at 4:19 PM, hexwin said:

Do you use only one or more addresses for Bitcoin?

You should know that using only one address makes you much more easily tracked by anyone,
so best way is to always generate new address when receiving Bitcoin.
This is something everyone can do very easy, and makes you much more private when using Bitcoin.

What do you think about this?

Right I also use three addresses. I use only one address for cloud mining and after collecting from sites in this address. I move btc to other addresses for holding. It provides safety.

I don't think if they can trace you by the address, but I agree with your suggestion, we should have 1 more address. I have 2 address because one is for holding and the other one just for ready to cash out..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's not a good idea using only one address, there is a saying that you should not put all your eggs in one basket and this is very much true in Cryptocurrency, diversification is always a good idea you never know what's going to happen.

On 10/19/2019 at 6:49 PM, hexwin said:

You should know that using only one address makes you much more easily tracked by anyone,
This is something everyone can do very easy, and makes you much more private when using Bitcoin.

Agree with you. I dont use one bitcoin address or one bitcoin wallet as for more security purposes and if ever one of my wallet gone, i still have another.

Edited by Ms.o

On 10/22/2019 at 7:27 AM, profix5 said:

is better to use a lot of addresses because in only 1 you can lose some privacy because people know what is your address and how much you have

1 address is the best to use because we are not store so mny addresses passwords that why 1 addresses is the best way to safe it and to use it. I have an account in yobit and i m using the yobit account address just and sending and receiving of the BTC is the through the yobit account.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Use several bitcoin wallets, each for its advantages, one for the main wallet and the other for the lightning network for transaction speed and lower cost, and there are platforms.

12 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

I like to use many Bitcoin address most of the time I use three Bitcoin address. Sometimes I store some of my BTC into exchange and some hold on my wallet I think that's way my BTC will be safe.

yes, the fact that you are doing a reasonable action will protect you and your storage will be at a higher level than if you keep everything in one place.

3 minutes ago, derecnorth said:

They did get hack around the time whilst cryptopia revived their trade after the hack in their change. The programmer stole 7000 Bitcoin in the event that I am no longer off-base however right here is the greatest element from Binance:

Did cryptopia resume work? I still have funds on it, but unfortunately I lost access to 2fa, and their technical support responds for a very long time.

9 minutes ago, Lifeman said:

The security level will enhanced when in different addresses than the normal one, it will be the best method anyone should do

I keep my cryptocurrencies on the blockchain, on a cold wallet, the Ledger nano s, and some actively trade on several exchanges, I think this is very reasonable and relevant.

On 1/21/2020 at 4:50 AM, ethannbenny said:

Normally I used only one bitcoin address but each time I make a transactions it normally changes so it's best if we all make new address after each transactions to stay completely safe and secure

The best approach to bitcoin wallets is to specify priority level for all your wallets. This is the thing I do for my wallets. I created 3 wallets just for sending and receiving money from strangers to whom I don't trust. I have 3 other wallets for transferring money to my friends and relatives. I did this to increase my safety based on level of trust. I have divided my coins into all my wallets so that if one wallet gets hacked I still have some money in other wallets.

I use only one crypto because i have no knowledge about others and being only knowledge about crypto has bind me here till now, yet to earn but hope so soon i will start earning too

On 1/21/2020 at 4:20 AM, ethannbenny said:

Normally I used only one bitcoin address but each time I make a transactions it normally changes so it's best if we all make new address after each transactions to stay completely safe and secure

yea thats a smart idea because if you dont do this you will end up being a target for the hackers once they see how much bitcoin you own.

I always use multipe bitcoin accounts. I'm spreading my investments over multiple wallets and platforms. In case one goes bankrupt or funds get stolen I have another available.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I have more than Bitcoin address. I have more than one wallet. I use it for different transactions. I don't want to put my egg in one basket.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:49 PM, hexwin said:

This is similar question like which wallet do you use, because for example Blockchain recommend you to use always different Bitcoin address to deposit coins. I dont know for sure for other wallets but I think it's same.

Like you say if you want that to have privacy it's better to use always different address because it's harder to follow them. I dont know for Bitcoin Core wallet because I never did not used, but I recommend too that people always use different address for deposit coins.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I used multiple addresses for BTC but i don't make BTC transaction.I used LTC  and XRP to usually use.I have stored my BTC in cold storage.So no chance of tracking and hacking.

On 11/6/2019 at 4:57 PM, cnguchi said:

I always create a new address every time I receive bitcoins, I don't have too much bitcoins to ensure privacy but I find it easy to create new addresses

I like your statement even every time you make a new address then you will definitely get bitcoin to ensure your privacy, it will also make it easier for you to think more easily, so you should think about making privacy easily when you both create a new address.

Maybe it is better, but using more than one address can be more beneficial as well, but one address is an easier way in order not to cause problems

I think if we use the address of the exchange we can't generate a new address. Maybe this is more useful for those who use hot-wallet.

48 minutes ago, Sapdrx said:

I always use multipe bitcoin accounts. I'm spreading my investments over multiple wallets and platforms. In case one goes bankrupt or funds get stolen I have another available.

i think you are not getting the main idea of having multiple addresses and for me i would choose to go with more than one address simply because i want to avoid hackers getting my real address and hack me.

As I enter in this crypto community I have very good tips from good and reputable members from these tips one was never use on address as its can create problems so just because of this mostly I use my own wallets as I can change address for every transactions few exchanges also offering this service but some time this can hurt as they have thier own system we can do this with own wallet easily

On 10/19/2019 at 3:49 PM, hexwin said:

in routine I used only one deposit or withdrawal address from same exchange I never changed my deposit or withdrawal address because I thought no need to change address for nothing. 

I do not use more than one address at present I think this is better and safer than using only one address, this is my personal opinion

Using multiple bitcoin addresses is not a problem in crypto. Everyone has the right to have whatever address they want, so I think many people have more than one bitcoin address.