Websites for crypto coins - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Websites for crypto coins

coinmarketcap is one of the main pages to be able to consult the volume of commercialization of the cryptocurrencies and in addition to see its movements of price, the best currencies with the highest gains and also thoss currencies that have had the highest losses, coingecko also is a page that gives us very good information about the cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5

Helpful sites, you have done a good thing to share those sites friend. They are very helpful to us though i didn't know all sites from that list. Thanks for sharing, i will try one by one for those which i don't know them.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The first one is my best the coingecko is my favorite you can find a lot of coins there who dont supported by other coins website like CMC ,He support many coin more than other ,as you say it's more than 7k 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Thank you for sharing these sites my friend that all these sites are useful for everyone and I have tried many of them but my favorite site that I always use is coingecko site as this site provided its users with a very large number of important information

I think these sites do provide very important statistical information while dealing with Bitcoin, but I think it is better for these sites to provide news about cryptocurrencies as well.

I think that when I was a beginner I traded in the early stages and did not have much information on trading and did not fully train in skills and did not have strict capital management and I was unable to control my feelings

When I was a beginner I traded in the early stages and did not have much information about trading and did not fully train in skills and did not have strict capital management and I was unable to control my feelings

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

This is a great list of indexes. Frankly I didn't know half of them and just stick to coingecko and coinmarketcap all this time. Another nice index is athcoinindex, check it out. It provides data based mostly on the all time high price of the coins, how far have they dropped from there in percentage terms and more options. You can use it to see how many tokens behaved from their ATH and how far they've fallen.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

Well dear I know coingecko and coinmarketcap websites to know crypto currency prices, and search exchange information but you provide another 6 website in this list its really good information because when we invest are know any coin details then this sites really gives loyal information, thanks to share this topic.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

11 hours ago, Jami273 said:

.coingecko.com There is information about 7575 crypto currencies and 415 exchanges in it.

2.coinmarketcap.com It has information about 5515 crypto coins and also 380 exchanges.

These two are the best for analysing any crypto coin or any crypto exchange. I always prefer coinmarketcap over coingecko. Coinmarketcap is easy to use and give authentic information. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

There are many websites in crypto currencies we must choose a legitimate websites because there are many scams out there.

• -5 1
  • -2 2
  • +3 1

13 hours ago, Jami273 said:

coinmarketcap.com It has information about 5515 crypto coins and also 380 exchanges.

To be honest from all you described i only know coinmarketcap.com and i use it to see the price of coins and tokens, most times coins from airdrops and its good and curate, but now i see there are a lots of them and thanks for the suggestions.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Thank you very much for sharing this useful and relevant information with us personally I only know the first two platforms you mention

1.coingecko.com
2.coinmarketcap.com
I get into them every day and I find them wonderful I'm going to go into the rest of them to get more information

Thank you for sharing these important sites in the crypto world, I use  website coingecko and coinmarketcap to find out everything related to cryptocurrencies and the most important exchanges in cryptography, I will try to see the other sites that I mentioned

• +4 1

You gaves us total eight sights for which we can find out the total information regarding crypto currencies market about any coin or tokens because I mostly used only two out of your  mentioned sites one is coinjecko and secondly is coinmarketcap because both enough for me. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Thank you for sharing these sites. I have really used many websites but I am currently working on coinmarketcap.com which is a good site I use to know a lot of information about digital currencies

On 5/28/2020 at 12:08 AM, Jami273 said:

Hope these information will help you guys. 

The information is helpful to every crypto user out there be it a beginner, expert,trader or investor and I'm greatful for your effort to share with us this valuable information about websites where we can have a clear view about crypto coins prices and market capitalization.

• -2 2
  • -1 1
  • +4 1

This is a list of the most important sites for providing detailed information about cryptocurrencies and I prefer using the market cap

• -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

THINK POSITIVE

I mostly use the coinmarketcap to look the exact price of the coin. I like the coinmarketcap because it has a lot of feature like you can also look the best exchanges to exchange your currency and it is more accurate.

You are right yes these websites are the most popular about anything around cryptocurrencies information, and one of them Coinmarketcap is the most popular, but I think on these websites there is also the frozen coin!

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

All of these sites are popular and reliable, but I always rely on the information provided by Coingecko because it is more comprehensive and reliable in relation to the plans and layouts it makes. The forecast tables are easy to read and update moment by moment.

• -1 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Mostly I use Coingecko and Coinmarketcap to see so many informations about cryptocurrencies and exchange sites. Really these sites are helping me to make trading strategies to get benefits. I also use these two sites to be safe from scam projects. 

• +3 1

On 5/28/2020 at 6:08 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

Today i will write about some most popular websites by which anyone can know

- price of all ceypto currency,

their marketcap,ranking,

price graph,trading  pair on different exchanges

- exchanges,their ranking,trading  volume,how much trusted etc.

They are:-

1.coingecko.com There is information about 7575 crypto currencies and 415 exchanges in it.

2.coinmarketcap.com It has information about 5515 crypto coins and also 380 exchanges.

3.coindataflow.com It has information about 7550 cryptocurrencies and 380 exchanges.

4.coinlore.com There is about 4250 coin is available in this with 340 exchanges.

5.coincost.net  It's both numbers are quite bigger than most other with 8200 cryptocoins and 480 exchanges. 

6.coinranking.com It has information about highest number of crypto coin which is almost 10350 coins and 313 exchange with that.

7.beincrypto.com It provide us news about 6759 cryptocurrencies and 361 exchanges.

8.cryptopro.app This one also has information about a good number of crypto currency,more than 3000 coins.It has apps in Google playstore too.

So by these websites anyone can easily get any information about any old or new coin and also about the exchanges.

If you like the post,than click 💙💙                                                              

Thanks for sharing this informative information about crypto sites but i have questions about it. How did you found this sites as an legit website to earn extra crypto coins?  I really want to try these sites so i could earn more money in crypto currencies. 

• +5 1

On 5/28/2020 at 6:08 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

Today i will write about some most popular websites by which anyone can know

- price of all ceypto currency,

their marketcap,ranking,

price graph,trading  pair on different exchanges

- exchanges,their ranking,trading  volume,how much trusted etc.

They are:-

1.coingecko.com There is information about 7575 crypto currencies and 415 exchanges in it.

3.coindataflow.com It has information about 7550 cryptocurrencies and 380 exchanges.

4.coinlore.com There is about 4250 coin is available in this with 340 exchanges.

5.coincost.net  It's both numbers are quite bigger than most other with 8200 cryptocoins and 480 exchanges. 

6.coinranking.com It has information about highest number of crypto coin which is almost 10350 coins and 313 exchange with that.

7.beincrypto.com It provide us news about 6759 cryptocurrencies and 361 exchanges.

8.cryptopro.app This one also has information about a good number of crypto currency,more than 3000 coins.It has apps in Google playstore too.

So by these websites anyone can easily get any information about any old or new coin and also about the exchanges.

If you like the post,than click 💙💙                                                              

I've been planning on doing cryptocurrency outside cryptotalk since like everyone else i would like to earn more so but im confused were to go. This information will be good for me i will take a look of that websites and let see if i could try it. Thank you my friend!

• +1 1

I was unaware of many of these sites that you have listed here. In general when i want to view the price of a coin as well as the past prices of the coin, i either use a simple google search which shows me the graph and allows me to do conversions between coins pretty easily with the value i  have, or i use the yobit exchange platform to check the price and past history. I see many comments saying that these sites are reliable and will be sure to make use of them in the future.

• +1 5
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes these all websites is very popular and every month they getting lots of views. Generally I'm using coingecko and coinmarketcap because these platforms giving very good feature to know coins. 

• +1 3