What sanctions do we impose to users selling their cryptotalk account? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
korazon

What sanctions do we impose to users selling their cryptotalk account?

10 minutes ago, George10 said:

Selling a cryptotalk account is not a good idea but one can do it as long as theris someone ready to buy it but I will not advice anyone to buy a cryptotalk account because there are many scamers who can scam you in this process therefore, be extra careful on this one. 

I think selling of Cryptotalk account is probihited to this site since you cannot change your email account and you're right buddy it is not advisable to buy or sell cryptotalk account because it has a high chance of get banned.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Yes you're right. You cannot change your email address if you ever want to sell your cryptotalk account also we cannot give a sanction to those selling their account because it is hard to detect.

In this case if any one want to buy his account they need to buy it with the email address and it's more complicated if they use his own email and have many contact there ,it's really complicated 

Yes bro like you i have also seen people selling Cryptotalk Accounts in telegram. I reported their profile immediately but i don't think it would do a job. And if it goes in high number it's very difficult to remove scammer from the campaign.

And i would like to suggest admin if there is sudden IP change then some sorts of regulation should be mentioned to confirm the Account is not sold.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

17 hours ago, scorpiali said:

In this case if any one want to buy his account they need to buy it with the email address and it's more complicated if they use his own email and have many contact there ,it's really complicated 

Not only the account the buyer can access but all the contacts and linked social media or any other platforms can be access by the buyer and it is really complicated. So i suggest not to sell your cryptotalk account.

• +1 1

On 5/28/2020 at 10:24 PM, AkaCrafterCZ said:

lol I just imagined how could be people selling 100+ post accounts (that unlocked the pay-by-post campaign) for some extra cash.. I hope our forum won't ever be used for such bussiness..

lol, you are right imagine some one buys the account that doesn't accepted to payments, men that will make them  so so so mad men, bro you are right we don't have to do business with someone we don't know its hard.

• +1 1

I do not think that it is possible for the team supervising the forum to know who are the members who sell their accounts in CryptoTalk and there is no rule on this matter, but I do not recommend any member to sell his account in CryptoTalk this is wrong in my opinion

5 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Not only the account the buyer can access but all the contacts and linked social media or any other platforms can be access by the buyer and it is really complicated. So i suggest not to sell your cryptotalk account.

Yes right it's very complicated and seems impossible ,as you  say i hope no one can do that,you will be open for any kind of problems form the forum and form the buyer 

Such activity is illegal and against the reputation of the forum and if you find anything like that, please do well to report it to the forum administration although I am not sure how can be justified if an account is being sold/bought without the negotiations on the forum. The only thing that can be noticed is a change in IP and that is not against the rules.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

2 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Yes right it's very complicated and seems impossible ,as you  say i hope no one can do that,you will be open for any kind of problems form the forum and form the buyer 

Yes it causes a problem through the forum also in your others platform which is connected to your email account that seller supposed to sell. It is too complicated so I highly suggest not to do that kind of action.

2 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Yes it causes a problem through the forum also in your others platform which is connected to your email account that seller supposed to sell. It is too complicated so I highly suggest not to do that kind of action.

There is nothing there, there should only be someone that will provide escrow for them both, the email will be sold with it, that is why it is good to use new email for different account. Like me, I can sell mine if I am not longer using this forum for posting. 

• +1 1

On 5/27/2020 at 8:29 PM, korazon said:

Knowing that ranked accounts can be used to scam people in the crypto forum, we should be able to track these people to give warnings to the users as well. But I don't wanna make the forum like its controlled by the few people who ranked up already and decides who's who in the forum.  

I recently saw someone selling his cryptotalk account. I'm not sure if its possible since we can't change our email address here as far as I know I asked this here as well.

So what sanctions do we impose to users selling their cryptotalk account?

For sure, if someone will sell his account to you, he will have the access to return it even if you'll change the password after buying it, because he will still have the access to recover an account through the email. 

We can't do anything regarding it if any member sells his account and he changes the password then the original member can't access the account although it is not correct to sell the account but we can't do anything about it

• +1 1

It is very bad news that the members with high reputation are selling their account to other members who don't have that much knowledge regarding crypto are the admin should take some step regarding it otherwise the member who bought the account will spam around the forum

• +1 1

12 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

There is nothing there, there should only be someone that will provide escrow for them both, the email will be sold with it, that is why it is good to use new email for different account. Like me, I can sell mine if I am not longer using this forum for posting. 

Well i think it is still complicated if someone wants to buy the cryptotalk account had already one but it was banned here, if he accidentally use the same ip address then it will be also banned and it becomes useless so better not to sell you cryptotalk account.

• +1 1

Actually, I don’t know if that could happen, why would someone sell their account here and earn money on a daily basis? Then he must sell his email with the account as well so that he cannot recover his account from the buyer !! I think this is difficult and useless.

39 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

Actually, I don’t know if that could happen, why would someone sell their account here and earn money on a daily basis? Then he must sell his email with the account as well so that he cannot recover his account from the buyer !! I think this is difficult and useless.

That's right mate selling your cryptotalk account is not the best way to earn money if you try to compare the earning in daily basis or selling it one day. Also, it is quite complicated to sell or buy account like this Cryptotalk account.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

8 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Well i think it is still complicated if someone wants to buy the cryptotalk account had already one but it was banned here, if he accidentally use the same ip address then it will be also banned and it becomes useless so better not to sell you cryptotalk account.

We will use escrow, and many IP addresses on one account will not result to ban, only one IP to many accounts will get someone banned. And before that can happen, like I said, this forum will provide the escrow and we should ask admin is we can do that. 

• +1 1

Really there is a members selling their account 

In my opnion this is a kind of scam and this must 

Be stopped immediraly

On 5/27/2020 at 6:29 PM, korazon said:

Knowing that ranked accounts can be used to scam people in the crypto forum, we should be able to track these people to give warnings to the users as well. But I don't wanna make the forum like its controlled by the few people who ranked up already and decides who's who in the forum.  

I recently saw someone selling his cryptotalk account. I'm not sure if its possible since we can't change our email address here as far as I know I asked this here as well.

I guess it is illegal because you disclose your identity to some one you don't know by the way your account deals with email address I don't know meby one can change email address.

Whether the forum account was sold, borrowed, lent, given, inherited or whatever, as long as the quality of posts it makes is maintained or even improved then there shouldn't be a problem. But if the quality of posts becomes degraded and turned into sh*t as soon as its owner has been replaced, then sanctions will be made just like every other posts as per the rules of this forum.

But that is not to to say I condone this act, in fact I frown upon every act of online buying/selling of accounts in the digital world. For me a forum account is, with my own personalized content, essentially a part of my soul, and why the hell am I going to sell it?

And,

buying Cryptotalk account -> posting useless content -> getting banned for shitposting

EPIC FAIL!!!

Ha ha ha!

• +1 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

8 hours ago, issa123h said:

Really there is a members selling their account 

In my opnion this is a kind of scam and this must 

Be stopped immediraly

Yes mate it should be stop right now because they can scam other people using a wrong identity and that's a sad thing about selling your account it can be use your identity to scam other people.

• +1 1

Well as of now, there's no penalties from that doing mate, even though they're selling their account from other people, it depends to the people who handled it if he/she is quality poster or not.

First of all i will never sell my cryptotalk account because its useful to me. Selling cryptotalk account can be done if the seller will give you the email linked to his account and then you change the password. But its not a good idea for me!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 5/27/2020 at 8:29 PM, korazon said:

Of course some of high ranked accounts maybe using their ranks to scam newbies, and the newbies must fall into the trap because they will trust them depending on their ranks. 

On 5/28/2020 at 1:29 AM, korazon said:

I think that's not good idea for me because they'll lose the opportunity to earn money in crypto currencies. Crypto currencies could be our future because it could help us to earn so much money online and its very helpful for now because of the pandemic we can't go outside to do real jobs. Get it?