What sanctions do we impose to users selling their cryptotalk account? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
korazon

What sanctions do we impose to users selling their cryptotalk account?

Knowing that ranked accounts can be used to scam people in the crypto forum, we should be able to track these people to give warnings to the users as well. But I don't wanna make the forum like its controlled by the few people who ranked up already and decides who's who in the forum.  

I recently saw someone selling his cryptotalk account. I'm not sure if its possible since we can't change our email address here as far as I know I asked this here as well.

So what sanctions do we impose to users selling their cryptotalk account?

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 7
  • +2 7
  • +3 3
  • +4 4
  • +5 3

If the matter is correct, we will not be able to impose any penalties on the people who sell their accounts, and this is because we do not know that the person has made a sale to his account and for email, it is very easy to change his primary password and prevent the old user from accessing the mail and the password

• +1 1

15 hours ago, korazon said:

recently saw someone selling his cryptotalk account.

I would report any such activity. This is not allowed at any forum or website. Selling accounts is against all agreements and it is a reason to ban the account.

15 hours ago, korazon said:

I don't wanna make the forum like its controlled by the few people who ranked up already and decides who's who in the forum

The admins and moderators are the only ones deciding and I prefer it this way. This is not bitcointalk and the trust system there is a failure. I remember there was accusation against Dogedarkdev for many months. Has is been removed yet?

• Useful or interesting 1

If something happens like that so admin can't put any sanctions because they are unable to know who is handling that account. But after that if they make any mistake in posting than account will ba banned by administration.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

It is a little difficult to determine if a cryptoyalk account was sold to sanction it is very easy to deliver it with your email and then change the password we should be very attentive to all the scam attempts we present in the forum and report such profiles 

19 hours ago, korazon said:

I recently saw someone selling his cryptotalk account. I'm not sure if its possible since we can't change our email address here as far as I know I asked this here as well.

We can change our email in cryptotalk but we can't change it on yobit, but that's not the main point, why would somebody sell his account i mean he don't know how much money he will work, i mean as long as this forum is paying he will get paid every day, may be he is trying to scam someone.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

@korazon, did you saw that happening on here or elsewhere? If it happened in this forum, moderators could just ban the seller's ip for starters. Or they could use fake buy attempts to lure the use give his uid.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, betelihem said:

We can change our email in cryptotalk but we can't change it on yobit, but that's not the main point, why would somebody sell his account i mean he don't know how much money he will work, i mean as long as this forum is paying he will get paid every day, may be he is trying to scam someone.

lol I just imagined how could be people selling 100+ post accounts (that unlocked the pay-by-post campaign) for some extra cash.. I hope our forum won't ever be used for such bussiness..

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

21 minutes ago, rekter said:

@korazon, did you saw that happening on here or elsewhere? If it happened in this forum, moderators could just ban the seller's ip for starters. Or they could use fake buy attempts to lure the use give his uid.

Saw it on BTT. I saw the user is actually a full member here. he gave his account profile there. If I remember correctly his username is cryptoya11. 

Anyway, if there is no law here that account sales aren't forbidden then I guess he has rights to do that. 

Sad part however is that he may attract scammers. Hard to rank up here and that to be able to post in gambling section, you need 100 posts too. This alone will make account demands.

Edited by korazon
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

7 minutes ago, korazon said:

Saw it on BTT. I saw the user is actually a full member here. he gave his account profile there. If I remember correctly his username is cryptoya11. 

Anyway, if there is no law here that account sales aren't forbidden then I guess he has rights to do that. .

Found the post. And i just realized that it might be a scammer. There's no way to tell if he is even from here. Just picked a random account like someone there said.

I've never even thought that this wouldn't be against the rules. But now when i think of it, it's really hard to even prove that someone is really selling their account without getting caught.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

On 5/27/2020 at 8:29 PM, korazon said:

Knowing that ranked accounts can be used to scam people in the crypto forum, we should be able to track these people to give warnings to the users as well. But I don't wanna make the forum like its controlled by the few people who ranked up already and decides who's who in the forum.  

If the sale of the accounts of the cryptotalk forum occurred by the members, they must be truly punished because they do not have the right to trade in an account granted by their programmers for free, but the method that will be used for punishment remains vague and we will not reach any way to punish them at the current time and the matter requires deep thinking and a wise decision until some members are not wrongfully ,wronged.

• +1 1

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

I think no one can change forum email address except forum admins here. And if someone is selling his cryptotalk account he has to sell his email id too but still accessing account impossible by third personal because ip will be tracked by forum administrator to ban account immediately. This forum is unique and advanced in that sense to ban scammers.  

• +1 3

I think it is hard to trace if someone is really selling his or her account. We don't know them and we point them selling their account we don't have any valid reasons. So i think moderators should handle it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It's a wasting time right now because i think  no one can change his email so how they can sell his account and deal with the buyer ,and in general it's against the rules of the forum and can be banned for ever and lost all 

• +1 1

It is not possible to know the people who sell their accounts and I did not see any rule talking about this matter, but certainly it is rejected and our account must remain ours and the supervisors cannot know the accounts that were sold to ban them

I heard bitcointalk forum good rank account sale for money, because bitcointalk pays only good ranks accounts, but I can't heard crypto talk accounts also sale,I can't understand why any member sale their earning account, because everyone knows crypto talks pays regularly if anyone sell their account we can't recognize this accounts.

I don`t think that in today`s situation we can track selling forum accounts. Such situation is happening with another big cryptocurrency forum/ Bitcointalk.org and I don`t think that there is any adequate solution 

Selling Cryptotalk accounts can be done if the buyer really trusts the seller. The admins can find out about this if the country of the account changes.

It is not allowed to sell Cryptotalk accounts due to the scams that could happen in the marketplace. I don't think there is any solution for this!

I think that selling an account in this forum will not produce any interest because the account is linked to another account in the Yobit platform and you will not be able to re-disconnect it so that I advise you not to buy.

14 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

@betelihem Some people still sell bitcointalk account, so, if there I not rule that against that, people can here too. There are some members that just do not use  their account again with banning the account, instead, they can sell it for $300 to $500, which is still good. About the email, you will sell it with the account. 

OF course bitcointalk have long way to get paid so selling that account don't matter i mean, and selling this forum is come one men, its the most easily forum i ever seen and its easy to earn money, but bitcoin talk needs so much more.

Well only if it's linked to an Yobit will have a big impact on someone's willing to buy it from other person i guess.

But he will also need to have that specific Yobit account that has a link to the forum's account as well.

Payment would have to be 2 in 1 and that will probabily be expensive including the possibility of an account block if mentioned as account stolen or hacked to the Staff team.

I haven't read any rules regarding account selling on this forum btw.

• +2 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

yeah , u also see there is some post in service section of cryptotalk there many user want to sell there cryptotalk Account like in bitcointalk .

this is not well , we should doing hard work to make a good Account here instaed of buying such accounts .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

22 hours ago, scorpiali said:

It's a wasting time right now because i think  no one can change his email so how they can sell his account and deal with the buyer ,and in general it's against the rules of the forum and can be banned for ever and lost all 

Yes you're right. You cannot change your email address if you ever want to sell your cryptotalk account also we cannot give a sanction to those selling their account because it is hard to detect.

Selling a cryptotalk account is not a good idea but one can do it as long as theris someone ready to buy it but I will not advice anyone to buy a cryptotalk account because there are many scamers who can scam you in this process therefore, be extra careful on this one.

• +2 2