[ANN] Trustee Wallet - Bitcoin wallet. Exchange! iOS. Android! - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taki183

[ANN] Trustee Wallet - Bitcoin wallet. Exchange! iOS. Android!

main.png

TRUSTEE WALLET - open source non-custodial multi-currency crypto wallet with exchange - this is the ideal solution for the secure storage and operational management of your crypto assets. 

About Trustee Features

• Allows you to make the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies from any Visa / MasterCard bank card.
 • Allows you to convert some cryptocurrencies to others directly in the application.
 • Does not require verification, KYC / AML procedures and is completely anonymous.
 • Has Cashback and a two-level affiliate program.
 • Supports all popular cryptocurrencies and hundreds of different tokens, as well as Segregated Witness technology for BTC.
 • Expands the horizons of the world of cryptocurrencies by import many other wallets into yourself through the seed phrase.

COINS
BTC | ETH | LTC | XRP | TRX
DOGE | BCH | BSV | BTG
XVG | XMR

default TOKENS
USDT | UAX | TUSD
USDC | DAI | PAX
BNB | OKB

defi TOKENS
MKR | COMP | KNC
BAL | LEND | BNT

Trustee Wallet has no commissions, except for network commissions, and also has no limits on cryptocurrency transfers!

* You can add your personal token on the Ethereum (ETH) and Tron (TRX) blockchains!
* The list of cryptocurrencies is expanding on an ongoing basis.

ADVANTEGES

• Buy and sale of crypto with Visa/MasterCard
 • Profitable course
 • Low and transparent fees
 • Anonymous and private
 • Automatic exchange
 • Mobility and speed
 • Support iOS and Android
 • Multicurrency
 • Built-in cryptocurrency exchange
 • Support for SegWit addresses
 • Security
 • Cashback
 • Affiliate program
 • Professional support 24/7

CRYPTO EXCHANGE

You do not need to transfer funds from your wallet to other crypto-exchanges to make an exchange. Trustee Wallet allows you to exchange one cryptocurrency for another immediately in the application.

All cryptocurrencies and tokens that are in the wallet are available for exchange

LOYALTY PROGRAM

It consists of Cashback and a two-level affiliate program, which as a result allows you to receive up to 30% of the commissions of invited users.

Cashback
To activate, you need to invite 5 new users via your affiliate link (it is available in the "Settings-Cashback" section). After activation, you will receive 10% of the commission of your exchanges. This feature is activated forever!

Affiliate program
 • Level 1 - 10% of the commissions of friends you invited (activated from the first partner). The more friends install the wallet using your link, the more your income will be.
 • Level 2 - is activated when the structure turnover exceeds 5000 USDT per week and will allow you to receive 10% of the commissions of users of the 2nd level (partners of your partners).

• When building an affiliate network, the user is tied to his seed phrase, so when you install Trustee Wallet and import your seed phrase on a new device, the affiliate network will be restored.
 • The minimum amount for withdrawing affiliate rewards is 2 USDT

WEBSITE *** INSTALL NOW *** PLAY MARKET *** APPLE STORE

git.png     telegram.png     fb.png     twitter.png     instagram.png

Edited by taki183
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

ANN Tread  УСТАНОВИТЬ КОШЕЛЕК TELEGRAM ⛊ FACEBOOK 

⛊⛊⛊⛊

821313737_39050.png.bb14c0b99ca5deadfe2b148b83ea6c51.png

I find some things really stanges in the description of the wallet:

• cashback
  • affiliate program
  • 2 levels affiliate program

I will look at him in details later, maybe it's a good service...

• +1 2

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

The features that the wallet is giving is quite amazing. But i am really excited to know what is two level affiliate program is. So i guess that if that can be useful for the users then we will be happy to work through this. And also the cashback system is quite devastating with the wallet. But a peice of research can make the work easier i guess. So always research before investing or trusting into a project. 

• +4 1

Open source and decentralized wallet can surely bring my attentions. I am checking some sort of features from this wallet like referral system and cashback while using services within this wallet.  BNB is in the default token list, let me check and test this wallet first. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Open source and decentralized wallet can surely bring my attentions. I am checking some sort of features from this wallet like referral system and cashback while using services within this wallet.  BNB is in the default token list, let me check and test this wallet first. 

Now we make some upgrade Affiliate program. News coming soon.

⛊⛊⛊⛊

I need to know the age of this wallet ,is it new or old it's very important to know that.Because if it's new we can talk and see some details and if it's old and work for a long time it's OK for me 

• +1 1

On 28.05.2020 at 10:36, scorpiali said:

I need to know the age of this wallet ,is it new or old it's very important to know that.Because if it's new we can talk and see some details and if it's old and work for a long time it's OK for me 

We work more than 1 year. You can check our code on github.

• Useful or interesting 1

⛊⛊⛊⛊

On 5/28/2020 at 12:20 PM, taki183 said:

Now we make some upgrade Affiliate program. News coming soon.

@taki183Notify us if you have some good news here. I hope it will not turn into a scam just like stakedwallet. Currently I can see two level affiliated system there. 

7 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@taki183Notify us if you have some good news here. I hope it will not turn into a scam just like stakedwallet. Currently I can see two level affiliated system there. 

We are non custodial wallet!

I will write here any news.

Menu Settings -> Cashback.

⛊⛊⛊⛊

I read Tu your post brefily , this is really a amazing platform , I also used this wallet from some days , I can makes deposit and withdraw without any problems m I really likes it's referal program ( that's is applicable for 2 level 🙂 ) .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I never used this wallet but it seems to be very good because it has interesting features. I will find the reviews for this app so that i can try it if its a good wallet to use in storing some of my crypto coins.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This wallet managed to change all the traditional methods. I collected many types of currencies that can be stored in addition to entering the transfer between them and the famous cards easily and the high level of security, but some mistakes between them and the old Trust wallet.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 hours ago, magd said:

This wallet managed to change all the traditional methods. I collected many types of currencies that can be stored in addition to entering the transfer between them and the famous cards easily and the high level of security, but some mistakes between them and the old Trust wallet.

Trustee and Trust it is different wallets

• +4 1

⛊⛊⛊⛊

It's looks like a good crypto wallet which very good features especially it has no limits on cryptocurrencies transfers and it doesn't requires KYC verification which is great, provide anonymity. Will definitely try it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 5/27/2020 at 7:11 PM, taki183 said:

Buy and sale of crypto with Visa/MasterCard
 • Profitable course
 • Low and transparent fees
 • Anonymous and private
 • Automatic exchange
 • Mobility and speed
 • Support iOS and Android
 • Multicurrency
 • Built-in cryptocurrency exchange
 • Support for SegWit addresses
 • Security
 • Cashback
 • Affiliate program
 • Professional support 24/7

Advantages of that wallet making the wallet good to use. I am interested in this wallet and i will research on YouTube and Google about this wallet. 

• +1 1

Cool nice features, I have seen some good reviews about it. And love it doesn't requires KYCs, I will definitely give this a try, I hope I am not disappointed lol. I think there is need to add more coins and tokens to the list to improve the efficiency and I will be interested in the affiliate program.

• +1 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Hello, Friends! We have a new update # 537!

We took many of your wishes and introduced a number of improvements:
1. Added the ability to buy and sell DAI and USDC from the hryvnia card.
2. Implemented the ability to scan QR codes from gallery files. However, their visualization has been improved.
3. Now the exchange of cryptocurrencies has become more attractive and convenient to use.
4. To change the cashback link, you no longer need to log in after choosing a wallet. Relogging happens automatically.
5. Returned push notifications for iOS devices.

At the same time, we fixed minor flaws with the Ripple coin, BTC and USDT commissions. We also worked on application performance.

Be updated! Enjoy your use!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

⛊⛊⛊⛊

54 minutes ago, EmiKanNi said:

If the wallet is new, I do not think being decentralized and using open source code should bring attention, we should still always be careful of scammers. I am not saying the wallet is fake but new wallet are not best at all. 

@EmiKanNiTrue that. Myself, I am not prescribing this wallet without testing it. They have told like this is a non-custodial wallet. Testing it by considering so many factors would surely make the sense here. Good luck. 

• +1 2

38 minutes ago, Yomose said:

That is just it, it is new and should not get better trusted, although saving low amount as low as $20 on it is still good than to save too much on it. Any new wallet can not be trusted. 

You can check our code on github https://github.com/trustee-wallet/trusteeWallet

• +1 1

⛊⛊⛊⛊

57 minutes ago, taki183 said:

You can check our code on github https://github.com/trustee-wallet/trusteeWallet

I can actually find it on github which is a good platform that have articles about crypto related contents. That is a great start for you people. I did not also said at first that your wallet is not legit, it is, you have online domain and have all what good and legit wallet has expected one, which is time of establishment. I use coinomi because it has been created since 2014. But with this, I can still save some amount of cryptocurrencies  on you wallet. 

On 6/13/2020 at 3:52 AM, malik6314193 said:

Advantages of that wallet making the wallet good to use. I am interested in this wallet and i will research on YouTube and Google about this wallet. 

It will actually be a good wallet. 

This wallet is highly rated here according to replies, I think it is worth trying, I has private keys unlike those custodian wallets, it is also provide seed phrase for back up. 

Important news!

Friends, as you know in version 537, we brought the exchange of cryptocurrencies to a single application design. However, it is not all the “goodies” - from version 546 in the cashback and referral program, not only buy/sell of cryptocurrencies from a credit card, but also cryptocurrency exchanges will be taken into account!

Buy, sell, exchange cryptocurrencies and build a network of #Bitcoin entrepreneurs with Trustee Wallet!

⛊⛊⛊⛊

LOYALTY PROGRAM in #546

It consists of Cashback and a two-level affiliate program, which as a result allows you to receive up to 30% of the commissions of invited users.

Cashback
To activate, you need to invite 5 new users via your affiliate link (it is available in the "Settings-Cashback" section). After activation, you will receive 10% of the commission of your exchanges. This feature is activated forever!

Affiliate program
 • Level 1 - 10% of the commissions of friends you invited (activated from the first partner). The more friends install the wallet using your link, the more your income will be.
 • Level 2 - is activated when the structure turnover exceeds 5000 USDT per week and will allow you to receive 10% of the commissions of users of the 2nd level (partners of your partners).

• When building an affiliate network, the user is tied to his seed phrase, so when you install Trustee Wallet and import your seed phrase on a new device, the affiliate network will be restored.
 • The minimum amount for withdrawing affiliate rewards is 2 USDT

photo-2020-07-08-17-17-59.jpg

Friends!

We are pleased to announce the strategic partnership #TrusteeWallet with the top cryptocurrency exchange #OKEx.

#OKEx is a multi-functional platform with many markets, various tools and a knowledge base.

OKEx allows you to trade in such markets as:
- OTC
- spot
- Marginal
- DEX
- Perpetual swaps
- Futures
- Options

#partnership #cryptowallet #exchange

⛊⛊⛊⛊

On 5/28/2020 at 3:32 AM, Whited35 said:

Professionals and people that knows about cryptocurrencies prefer decentralized and open source wallets. That is why electrum is my bitcoin wallet. But for multicoin, I prefer coinomi though but it is close source. 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Yomose said:

Professionals and people that knows about cryptocurrencies prefer decentralized and open source wallets. That is why electrum is my bitcoin wallet. But for multicoin, I prefer coinomi though but it is close source. 

Have you tried this Trustee wallet yet? I am having some issues with this wallet maybe developers are fixing the issue as soon as possible. They have nicely maintain stability for this wallet app. Yes, like as you I also prefer to love non-custodial wallets.