Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites?? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites??

There say anything in crypto which is too good to be true is a scam, so I think those adverts are all scams there is no possible way we could make such amount of money in an hour in a PTC site, so I think there are scam.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't trust advertisements from PTC sites as they are mostly scams and that is why I usually try to avoid them by simply ignoring them and then trying to keep focused on learning more about crypto currency.

I don't trust any of these sites even who say they give you $ 1 a day. Their goal is to collect referrals and visits no more

• +5 1

I personally used to work on some ptc website, so yes I trust them . You just need to pay attention, so they can’t fish you .

13 hours ago, Virgil dijk said:

There say anything in crypto which is too good to be true is a scam, so I think those adverts are all scams there is no possible way we could make such amount of money in an hour in a PTC site, so I think there are scam.

That's so so so true, if a thing is too good to be true then its a scam thing, most time on cryptocurrency world, there are so meany scammers and they want to still our moneys, and yeah we have to be careful. 

Not all PTC sites are good and not bad and for this you should choose sites that provide you with links to ads protected from malicious files and also be honest in the payment

On 6/16/2020 at 9:06 PM, Zezo said:

I don't trust any of these sites even who say they give you $ 1 a day. Their goal is to collect referrals and visits no more

Yup that's true, they all want to collect referrals, and most of them are scammers they want to get our emails and our information's to get in to our data system, there are so meany of them,

My friend, most of the advertisements that give high amount of money in a short time ,are spammers and try to cheat us,we have to be aware of these advertisements, unfortunately there are still people trust these advertisements. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I definitely don't believe on those advertisements. Because they always promise profits that always seems too real to be truth. And 85% of those PTC advertisements are scam.

20 hours ago, 3ola3omran said:

My friend, most of the advertisements that give high amount of money in a short time ,are spammers and try to cheat us,we have to be aware of these advertisements, unfortunately there are still people trust these advertisements. 

Of course there are some newbie who trust advertisements, and also some greed peoples how want to earn large amounts of moneys with short paired of times, that's why the advertisements continue to be created till now.

I do not advise you to work on ads-dependent sites because they require a lot of time and without interest.
You can work harder on this forum as well as invest your balance.

On 5/27/2020 at 5:28 PM, betelihem said:

Hey guys, have you wonder the advertisements from PTC sites, did any of them seems legit to you? i mean there are so meany advertisements and i don't trust any of thus advertisements because all advertisements say earn 1000$ per hour, even if the site we advertise are legit how can you trust an advertisement that says 1000$ per hour right, but in order to make our advertisement more interesting and trust worth tell the truth when you advertise your referral links on PTC site, we all know that we can't make more than 1$ per hour so lets make things clear and attract more referrals, or we will waste our moneys by paying the PTC sites.

Nice to see u once again sir Happy to see this emoji face as well ,SIR most of the ptc sites are fake and unreal but i got few of these sites  pates sitoshe but in very low price when i try to mail why u r giving low payment 💀💀 😂 waiting 10 days replied becuse our coins value is much loer then sitoshe so thats why u got paid very low

• +5 1

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg

14 hours ago, Malik Asim Awan said:

Nice to see u once again sir Happy to see this emoji face as well ,SIR most of the ptc sites are fake and unreal but i got few of these sites  pates sitoshe but in very low price when i try to mail why u r giving low payment 💀💀 😂 waiting 10 days replied becuse our coins value is much loer then sitoshe so thats why u got paid very low

Thanks for your support, and yeah most ptc sites that says we will pay high money are scam sites, and you are right there are some legit sites like adbtc but we can get some profit from referral systems.

In my personal opinion, any site that gives high prices in a short time and distinctively from what is known, it is a scam and all investment sites I see as a waste of time and a way to lose money, but instead of wasting time on it, you can learn the analysis and start collecting actual profits from the market

• +1 1

They are there to make money and in the end everything works perfectly and in the end to trade your money for adverticements is not a crime but a very beautiful thing that can work well for us its one thing to really define one thing but another to really not get it so its a good thing to keep on trying as hard and put everything in its perfect condition

• +1 1

On 6/28/2020 at 7:20 PM, Captain Karim said:

I do not advise you to work on ads-dependent sites because they require a lot of time and without interest.
You can work harder on this forum as well as invest your balance.

I agree with you and I don't say every PTC site fake, when iam beginner in crypto then l work in few PTC sites like BTC 4 click and other, but they can't pay 1000$ dollars one day, they pays only few cents, if any PTC site offers high earning like this 1000$ dollars one day, means totally scam site their main intention increase their views, so don't trust these fake ads and iam also not refers these PTC sites anyone.

On 6/2/2020 at 2:01 PM, kizz said:

There are many advertisements that full of scams and I don't recommend to fully trust all of the advertisements, maybe some legitimate and some are not so you should be wise when it comes to believing an advertisements.

That is true my friend and I am agree with you. In this days now there is a lot of scammers everywhere they will use different ways to get the trust of the people and still their money like this advertisements so we should not trust any advertisements that we see  even thought it say its 100% legit. We should research about that advertisement before we click it to avoid some unnecessary things that may happen.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't longer participate in PTC sites or faucets, air drops and bounties campaigns any more. Because I have spent more than 2 years, participating in them but nothing meaningful I gained from the participation worth of the resources and time I'm exchanging everyday. Only experience and how to notice scammers. So be extra careful and watchful with PTC advert not all of them are real

Edited by Guru2050

On 5/27/2020 at 6:13 PM, betelihem said:

Hey guys, have you wonder the advertisements from PTC sites, did any of them seems legit to you? i mean there are so meany advertisements and i don't trust any of thus advertisements because all advertisements say earn 1000$ per hour, even if the site we advertise are legit how can you trust an advertisement that says 1000$ per hour right, but in order to make our advertisement more interesting and trust worth tell the truth when you advertise your referral links on PTC site, we all know that we can't make more than 1$ per hour so lets make things clear and attract more referrals, or we will waste our moneys by paying the PTC sites.

Working in ptc is like waste of time you gonna make more money with this forum rather than wasting time in ptc. You should better take a course of different skills which will get you a good earning jobs for long time rather than $1 in 2 days.

BetFury                                                   

On 5/27/2020 at 8:36 PM, lharost said:

Of course not, 98% or more of those advertisements that offer high return in a short time are a way of scamming people out of their money, they use greed of new investors and traders as a tool to get money from them, I think still some people fall for these types of scams because if no one would click on those links they couldn't afford putting up more advertisements and continue whatever they're doing. 

Thanks for your opinion, I learned how those advertisement that have a high return cannot be trusted since there a high chance it is a scam, so i can easily avoid those kind of advertisement and don't lose my money.

• +5 1

I do not know if there are people who trust such sites at the present time. In the past, it was the best way to raise capital, but now it is not profitable at all and most of it are scams unfortunately.

• +1 1

Just make sure you make good research about any site that look suspicious before you join to avoid wasting your time and resources to non beneficial stuffs. Scammers can also make sure of such style to get some of your informations so be wise and avoid clicking on an unknown links you may come across in those type of sites.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

I don't do PTC and this is worse than faucets. Most of them are scams and will not pay and even if they do they do not make you much. I don't know how these survive either by paying their members so low. A proper site would have better organizing and structure and could make a lot for them and for their members.

• +2 1

No they are so many of them but how they work it does not recharge to me, so its important for me to really try to check what is happening to those sites, advertisers are looking for ptc sites and most them will ask you to sign up , but per view is what this sites look for and am not really good with that.

In fact, I do not fully trust PTC ads because they do not monitor the credibility of these sites and it is important for those sites to make money from those ads

Life is great and enjoy it