Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites?? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites??

I think all the advertisements said you can earn 1000 per day or per hour i think i a scamming, so just keep a way from them , i think you have to cherche for advertisements didn’t say like this , and the have a good CPA , and start working , and when you get mor visitors you will earn more money, so be careful.

• -1 1

14 minutes ago, Mohssine said:

I think all the advertisements said you can earn 1000 per day or per hour i think i a scamming, so just keep a way from them , i think you have to cherche for advertisements didn’t say like this , and the have a good CPA , and start working , and when you get mor visitors you will earn more money, so be careful.

You are right they try t attract us with high amount of payments and with short times of period and they want to scam us and take all our moneys, you are right its better to stay away from this sites,

• +1 1

I don't like PTC websites because they paying very low and also that is time of wasting. I seeing daily lots of PTC websites advertisement but that maximum website is fake and some legit PTC is paying very low amount of money.

1 hour ago, Jeet Narayan said:

I don't like PTC websites because they paying very low and also that is time of wasting. I seeing daily lots of PTC websites advertisement but that maximum website is fake and some legit PTC is paying very low amount of money.

Bro i don't have problem with ptc sites because they were my firs earning method and they all paid me my moneys, and even i didn't work that much time, they are easy fro me, but there advertisements are too scam.

i don't believe in that kind of advertisement because as we all know that they are paid so most of the advertisement are fake we should not believe in that kind advertisement because many people lose money 

58 minutes ago, Soaib khan said:

i don't believe in that kind of advertisement because as we all know that they are paid so most of the advertisement are fake we should not believe in that kind advertisement because many people lose money 

You are right the ptc site takes every advertisements as long s they pay the site, so it don't matter if its face or legit, and you are right most times they are scammers and they toke most investors money.

I dont trust the advertisement from PTC and if those website PTC are about cryptocurrency is more risky, because the majority of them they use the cloud miner script to mine through your machine, for this reason some times you compute or device slow when you access a such website PTC.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

6 hours ago, tienda said:

I dont trust the advertisement from PTC and if those website PTC are about cryptocurrency is more risky, because the majority of them they use the cloud miner script to mine through your machine, for this reason some times you compute or device slow when you access a such website PTC.

You are right friend, they advertisements from ptc sites are not true, i mean most times they are scammers, and just like you said if they are about cryptocurrency's men they are so scammers, they advertise investment sites which is scam, 

@betelihem This sites cant be legit my friend this sites pays a little I think the project is after profit and giving 1000$ for an advertisement is questionable. I think we need to do more research about this to know how legit the site can be trusted.

On 6/6/2020 at 11:27 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

@betelihem This sites cant be legit my friend this sites pays a little I think the project is after profit and giving 1000$ for an advertisement is questionable. I think we need to do more research about this to know how legit the site can be trusted.

You are right, if a site promise to give high amount of moneys then its most probably a scam, sites and there are so meany scam sites which is promoted on ptc sites.

38 minutes ago, betelihem said:

You are right, if a site promise to give high amount of moneys then its most probably a scam, sites and there are so meany scam sites which is promoted on ptc sites.

Yes that is true @betelihemevery successful project and a Bussiness is all about getting profit that means is questionable to see a project giving huge amount of money after all we haven't see any means of warning more money there, that definitely should be a scam.

The presence of scam programs in paid to click projects those not necessary mean that real ones are not there. Personal research are always important.

The first ptc site that i used to earn being up many ads for earning, so I saw one that mine with 30 seconds, asking me to pay 0.002 btc to get a reward of 0.005 btc. This was just a scam and I was not fooled. 

Certainly I do not trust PTC ads because they may carry spyware and hacking with them, so you should beware while browsing these sites

THINK POSITIVE

Sometimes they offer impossible advertisement prices that leads me to a conclusion that it is a fake or scam. And i don't you can't even make a dollar from PTC sites.

8 hours ago, Ismoney said:

The presence of scam programs in paid to click projects those not necessary mean that real ones are not there. Personal research are always important.

Yeah most times they are scam advertisements, and you are right that doesn't mean all advertisements fro paid to click sites are scam, of course there are legit sites, but they are covered with the scam sites,

I have seen most of the PTC sites are advertising the whole amount they have given which is likely not fake. Yes, I trust most of the advertisements from PTC sites because they pay you in time but only problem is they pay you low.

9 minutes ago, CryptoLover21 said:

I have seen most of the PTC sites are advertising the whole amount they have given which is likely not fake. Yes, I trust most of the advertisements from PTC sites because they pay you in time but only problem is they pay you low.

No i didn't say ptc sits are face or scam, what i said was advertisements on ptc sites are scam, there are so meany advertisements on ptc sites, some of the advertisements say 1000$ per hour and some say cloud mining and also investments, and we all know they are scam, not the ptc sites, ptc sites are the reason i am here know, i earn so much from them.

Personally i do not trust the advertisements that are on the ptc sites, mainly because anyone can advertise their site on these places as long as they pay and it is generally pretty cheap to even make this advertisement, so as a result even the person with the fake scam site can pay and have their website advertised as a way to get more people to sign up to their site, and to scam them. The sites that have ridiculous values such as 1000 dollars a day or so, are clear scam sites and to be honest they do this as click bait as people cannot resist when they see the potential for so much money. It is in our nature.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

All of these websites are scammers ! They just want us to visit their websites because they'll earn some money when we click on their website ! And maybe most of them will steal our money if you deposit money in it 

Frankly, I do not trust any of these ads that appear to me every day on the Internet, nor do I click on them in order for me to not see more ads.

I also do not trust PTC sites and they may contain malicious links in these pop-up ads, and neither do they pay a lot of money that needs attention.

4 hours ago, Imran01234 said:

No, I do not believe in ads from PTC.  Because the ads are 95% incredible which we never seem to believe.  And it robs most people of their hard-earned money through scandals.

Yeah, they all are scammers and they all want to take our moneys, most time they advertise investment sites and we all know that crypto investing sites are temporary they will close there sites when they get good moneys.

I have also seen those advertisements from PTC sites and I also don't believe in it because as they are showing to earn $1000 per hour later on when we will get into it we will find they need some investments from us to earn good and after investing in it there can be a scam or a trap waiting for us.

• Useful or interesting 1

6 minutes ago, Ayush Singh said:

I have also seen those advertisements from PTC sites and I also don't believe in it because as they are showing to earn $1000 per hour later on when we will get into it we will find they need some investments from us to earn good and after investing in it there can be a scam or a trap waiting for us.

Yeah we all know that investing on cryptocurrency investment sites they shot there sites down, and we will lose our moneys, and thus sites advertised on ptc sites are most times scam sites.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ---Всем привет!Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:-  Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR : С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.-  Доступно для всех : Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.-  Надежность и безопасность : Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.-  Расширение сетей блокчейнов : Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.-  Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ : Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.-  Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH : Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.-  Справедливое распределение наград : 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.- Захватывающая реферальная программа : Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegramhttps://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Привет, друзья-майнеры и крипто-энтузиасты!Рад представить вам уникальную особенность MintBit в мире облачного майнинга — нашу прямую трансляцию работы оборудования в реальном времени. MintBit не только предлагает высококачественные услуги майнинга, но и гарантирует максимальную прозрачность для нашего сообщества.???? **Значение онлайн-трансляции**В индустрии, где доверие имеет первостепенное значение, мы открываем двери в наши операционные процессы. Смотрите, как наши мощные Bitmain Antminer L7 работают в любое время, подчеркивая нашу приверженность прозрачности и открытости.????️ **Реальный майнинг в реальном времени**Все сомнения отпадут, когда вы увидите, как работает сердце MintBit. Наша онлайн-трансляция позволяет наблюдать за реальными процессами майнинга, подтверждая нашу прозрачность и честность.???? **Производительность и рентабельность**Онлайн-трансляция не только успокаивает, но и позволяет наблюдать за влиянием эффективности майнинга на вашу ежедневную прибыль. Мы используем передовые технологии для максимизации вашей рентабельности.???? **Бонусы и реферальная программа**Присоединяясь к MintBit, вы получаете доступ к нашей щедрой реферальной программе. За каждого активного реферала, который делает минимальный депозит, вы получаете гарантированный бонус. Наша многоуровневая реферальная программа предлагает:- 1 уровень: $3 за активного реферала + 5% от их депозита.- 2 уровень: +3% от депозита рефералов второго уровня.- 3 уровень: +1% от депозита рефералов третьего уровня.???? **Процент заработка и минимальные выводы**Наши пользователи ежедневно зарабатывают от 1% до 2%, что делает майнинг с MintBit выгодным вложением. Минимальная сумма для вывода средств соответствует стандартам индустрии и зависит от выбранной криптовалюты.???? **Давайте обсудим**Как вы считаете, насколько важна прозрачность в облачном майнинге? Как онлайн-трансляция влияет на ваш выбор платформы для майнинга? Ваше мнение важно для нас, и мы стремимся к открытому диалогу о всех аспектах нашего сервиса.Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению и делитесь своими мыслями и вопросами ниже. Давайте вместе создадим сообщество, основанное на доверии, прозрачности и взаимной поддержке.С уважением https://mintbit.co/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...