Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites?? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites??

I only once took a look at a website that is what you call ptc and it took me just a few minutes to know that there wasn't a chance for me there to make money. If they also have malicious links that could download viruses and malware it is even worse.

Absolutely right you are saying well . PTC site advertisement are scam . They do not give profit . they require team to scam people a lone we can not succeed on ptc site . But we should not trust on these advertisement 

I do not trust most of the advertisement on PTC site most are to  scam you so one need to be careful. I see one of my friend who invest with them many times and never gain any profit them even once

I don't trust advertisement as it is not easy to determine that which one is accurate and valid .It is a difficult task to decide which is legit and which is not so , I avoid such advertisements on PTC site .

There are only handful of ads that are actually legit, most of them are scam. So, I don't trust their ads. It is very unfortunate that mamy people still fall into their trap.

To some extend I can trust if I have seen a testimony about it may from a mate but if it is my first time it will be very hard for me to just trust because scammers can go extra miles just to lure people to be scammed so I always try to be conscious any time I see new advert on the site. 

I am agree  with your words bro  because advertising is going on some websites that are saying  earn $ 100 within 1 hour, earn $ 120, earn $ 50 .This thing may or may not be correct because some web website which is run like this has collected money from people by running an advertisement page. I think friends, most of these websites are fake and scamm And there are some websites that give earning in real .

It is not possible there is no shortcut in online working field. They are just bring traffic in their website that's why they show these kind of advertisement on different websites. Never trust on these kind of fake advertisement it is just a waste of time if you click on the link and check their websites

@betelihem dear friends we all know that any legit site not offers us such money per hour.  We get a less amount of money from legit sites.  Therefore don't trust such sites that offer us huge amount in short time.  These sites are fake and they want to steal our money. 

• +1 1

most of the PTC websites are only a way to make payments and to make referrals for different websites so they are not true I just want you to sign up at a certain website

These types of sites are fake only and they don't pay us anything that type of sites only for getting intension of people and only wants to earn by their sites so they using wrong ideas for earning more. 

• +1 1

I never use this type sites because I know that these all are fake how is it possible we can earn 1000$ just in one hour a great lyer that one yesterday I saw a video on YouTube in which that guy said that you can earn more than 10000$ by watsapp so funny. 

• +3 1

Friend any advertisements site offer you a big return then it means this is scammers site. So don't use like thais type of site.  My first experience on cryptotalk site I'm happy.  So i just want to ork on cryptotalk and want to earn and learn from cryptotalk.  This is my thought about other sites and cryptotalk. 

No, i don't trust any ptc websites and ads. Big part of them are scam and others  are waste of time ,that's why we should avoid using those sites, otherwise we can lose our money, or more importantly we can lose our time. If you want to make money in crypto world you need to gain knowledge otherwise you'll waste your precious time.

I don't think you will be earning $1 from PTC's either. Perhaps if you are using many of them and they are all paying you might. Anyway I did spend some time with a few of them just to have experience and talk about them. 

Yes, my friend, there are a lot of ads that are published in a way that attracts many people to it, and thus they are fraudulent and illegal ads only trying to steal people's money, so you should pay attention and make sure that the advertisement is by entering the link and making sure of its credibility.

On 5/27/2020 at 5:28 PM, betelihem said:

Hey guys, have you wonder the advertisements from PTC sites, did any of them seems legit to you? i mean there are so meany advertisements and i don't trust any of thus advertisements because all advertisements say earn 1000$ per hour, even if the site we advertise are legit how can you trust an advertisement that says 1000$ per hour right, but in order to make our advertisement more interesting and trust worth tell the truth when you advertise your referral links on PTC site, we all know that we can't make more than 1$ per hour so lets make things clear and attract more referrals, or we will waste our moneys by paying the PTC sites.

Hey dude, you have shared good topic which is very useful and informative for us. Our concepts about advertisement from PTC sites are now enhanced and we know very well about this type of advertisement. Thank you for sharing this information buddy.

Hi dear you have discussed a really good topic as we know that now a days most of sites are scam as you have explained briefly in your post and we all should be aware of such sites and should never waste on them

Better desist from PTC paying sites instead to be spending the time in cryptotalk forum to be earning good amount of crypto money gaining weight experiences of crypto currencies so that you can start investment and buying of currency to sell when the price changes to make profit

Hi friends most of those sites or platforms that make advertisment with higher profit are not legit they are from scammers and hackers I advise we should be careful and try to have knowledge and experience on any site we want to visit in order to be sure they are legit and not to fall victim of scammers

On 5/27/2020 at 5:28 PM, betelihem said:

Hey guys, have you wonder the advertisements from PTC sites, did any of them seems legit to you? i mean there are so meany advertisements and i don't trust any of thus advertisements because all advertisements say earn 1000$ per hour, even if the site we advertise are legit how can you trust an advertisement that says 1000$ per hour right, but in order to make our advertisement more interesting and trust worth tell the truth when you advertise your referral links on PTC site, we all know that we can't make more than 1$ per hour so lets make things clear and attract more referrals, or we will waste our moneys by paying the PTC sites.

Obviously, these promotions are not dependable and can never be beneficial in light of the fact that the offers they make are not reasonable and we should abstain from entering them until they quit making such unbeneficial advertisements

I trust some of them, there are advertisements which are legit and there are those which are fake. I like doing research about every offer or project that i will see through those sites and click them.

Everyone's opinion is different from others some believe and some not but I don't experienced this before so on this topic I am not able to say anything

Sorry, I do not know about this toyside, whether you invest in it or what is the use of it, if anyone knows about it, then sit on the information. I have received information about this, but they are actually telling people to throw it away and people have negative response. people say that do not invest in it, it is fake and if there are scammers, then the negative response of this people has been read broadly.