Trading Tips - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Trading Tips

• If you new to Crypto and want to try Trading try reading this tips this may help you in some ways because trading may look easy but it is not it.

• 1. Set a Plan -Before starting to trade its better to set a Plan, This plan should focus on how much profit your aiming and how much are you willing to lose this will set as a reminder to when to stop trading.

• 2.Dont get Emotional - Sometimes we get to emotional when trading which normally lead to losing our profit, When you feel like your getting emotional stop trading and relax  this will avoid losing trades,Always remember trading required Logical decision dont get emotional when trading because you will loss money if you do.

• 3. Lose it -Sometimes when your new on trading and just starting up you will encounter this problem when you lost a trade and you notice that everytime you check on your trades its getting worst, Sometimes we encounter  loses in trading which we have two option Continue losing or Back Out its better to Back Out sometimes,It better to lose few dollars than Losing your whole profit.

• 4.Pick a Good Coin -Some coins or Tokens have profit in them you just need find the right one, Its better to pick an. active coin or tokens, For example you wanted to trade in yobit its better to choose coins to trade sometimes tokens are good to Like hex.

• 5.Dont Panic Buy - Most trader made mistake by panic buying coins because they are afraid to miss a good opportunity this lead to loss in trading, Always think before your buy  and please stop panic buying because in trading there is also time for good opportunity.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 4

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Well bro iam  new In trading and start learning how to do trading, you share really useful tips you mention every point help to improve my trading knowledge, emotional situation damage our trade its very important to control this feelings then we earn some profit in trading, thanks to share this detailed topic.

• Useful or interesting 2

Gambling is very risky I dont really do gambling that much because of the High risk and High profit but Gambling normally end you losing more money than you can win in them so I avoid gambling as much as possible.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Also, trade with money that you are willing to lose. This applies especially to cryptos where exit scams happen and price can drop to next to nothing over night. This actually happened to me once. Exit scam in a coin while i was sleeping. I was lucky i didn't invest too much.

• Useful or interesting 3

You are right friend, those are good plans to follow for a better trading. Choosing a good coin, trading with a good plan and control your emotions that will give you good profit, but patient and trading knowledge are the keys.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

3 hours ago, rekter said:

Also, trade with money that you are willing to lose. This applies especially to cryptos where exit scams happen and price can drop to next to nothing over night. This actually happened to me once. Exit scam in a coin while i was sleeping. I was lucky i didn't invest too much.

I was scam from an Exit project named  Cipla Token which I lost $20 for buying there tokens sometimes Exit Scam and Exits project are very common which many people lost money because we did not have much research about the project.

These are the main principles if any beginner trader follows them, it will achieve success, especially with regard to accepting loss and not dealing with trading emotionally as the trade needs the mind that follows the coding moment by moment to obtain profits and not to feelings and fear

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You have published the most important things that every trader must understand well before they start trading
But we must not forget that trading requires a lot of practical training, and it is not enough just to read and acquire theoretical information

All these tips are correct and we must all follow them so that we can succeed in trading operations. For me, the most important points that must be focused on are to avoid emotion, be patient and choose a reliable and always high price currency.

• +1 1

On 5/26/2020 at 7:32 PM, Fattkidd said:

Lose it -Sometimes when your new on trading and just starting up you will encounter this problem when you lost a trade and you notice that everytime you check on your trades its getting worst, Sometimes we encounter  loses in trading which we have two option Continue losing or Back Out its better to Back Out sometimes,It better to lose few dollars than Losing your whole profit.

This point play important role in trading. Mostly market didn't go as we want so i agree with you we should cut the loss and start new trade again,  may be we overcome that loss in next trade nd it will be better for wait to overcome first trade loss. 

For a crypto market traders he must have decision making skills and powers because we need to act very quickly because when we find trade signal and takes two hours in decision of trade or not then in between market can takes away our profit. So be careful and quality of quick decision making is life blood for us. 

Trading is not easy as it might seem therefore, one must gain much knowledge first and follow some of the tips you have shared like not panicking to buy coins but waiting for the right time to do so and controlling of our emotions is also vital and should be adhered to especially when we undergo some continues losses.

These are the most important principles that we must follow in order for the success of the trading process. In addition to this my friend we must always choose sincere trading sites even for our money not to be lost because there are many sites that are not trusted even if we follow these rules and we were successful in trading

I think no other tips needed except that. You have successfully mentioned everything there. And the theme of the post is proper knowledge and timing. Togetherness of these two can make a post more suitable and reliable. So i guess that a newbie can easily understandthe tips provided there and do their  work according to that. 

On 5/26/2020 at 5:32 PM, Fattkidd said:

its better to Back Out sometimes,

Of course. I made mistakes in trading but not exiting at certain points is something I'm glad I didn't. Back in 2018 I was trying to catch dips. I did good at some points, but sometimes the dips where extreme and even worse for altcoins.

7 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

Of course. I made mistakes in trading but not exiting at certain points is something I'm glad I didn't. Back in 2018 I was trying to catch dips. I did good at some points, but sometimes the dips where extreme and even worse for altcoins.

Trading is not easy at all, I have lost especially using altcoins to trade too, especially the highland volatile ones. These Altcoins are better for swing trades when you will be sure that it can not fall again after waiting for long time to let them fall. 

• Useful or interesting 4

6 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

Yeah, catching dips is not going to work all the time and sometimes even when you bought at a very low price it goes even lower and it ruins your whole plan, the reason for this is that sometimes the trend is down and you shouldn't buy when the trend is down and what you should do is shorting when you think altcoins are going for a downtrend, that's why I think every platform should also have shorting option(without leverage) so that you can sell too when the trend is down or when you're not very optimistic about the market, when you can both short and long you can make better decisions because you are not inclined to only buy and catch the dips anymore.

• +1 1

Developing a plan or strategy is important, but the most important of them is that you abide by that plan was the position of the market and must develop different plans to deal with it.

Well-picked and most have trading knowledge. I wish I knew all these things when I was a newbie to trade cryptocurrencies in the crypto market.In my experience, low capital is a key to compel us to be an emotionally uncontrolled trader. 

Thank you for these tips they are important to know and when trading with a plan you do not need anything else. You have planned the risk the chances and the profits or lossing. You know what will happen and agree with it. With no plan you do know nothing and you go blind and ask for luck to happen to win.

• +5 1

its useful topic for beginners, when i started i made almost all mistakes from your topic 🙂 , at that time was lack of information so i learned everythink on mistakes, god bless your work, you really make first steps for beginners easier!

Thank you, these are very useful tips. I am a beginner trader, very afraid to lose. I will stick to your advice, I hope to be successful in this business.

Forex
First, we must ask ourselves what does the word forex mean, it is simply a market for foreign exchange trading, or you can say that forex is a global exchange for trading currencies, and the speculation process occurs through buying and selling currencies that have a basic share of trading in the forex market, such as the dollar. The US dollar, the euro, the British pound, the Japanese yen and the Swiss franc, and the process of buying and selling all currencies through the dollar or between other currencies, which is known as the currency pair, against the US dollar or another currency.

Forex market and companies
In the currency or “forex” market, there are many companies that act as a mediator and provide trading service in the “forex” market, and this large number of trading companies creates intense competition between these companies to attract a large number of customers, traders and new traders, and the preference of the company is evaluated. Which can provide the best service and the largest competitive advantages. As for the factors and reasons for judging the best companies in the currency trading market, this is due to the type of account that the customer would like to participate in, the company’s possession of a free demo account on the “Forex” network, and the company's ability to Providing leverage service, whereby the client will be able, through this feature, to double his capital in the market in a way that helps him achieve the largest gains, in addition to other basic factors such as the type of trading platform that the company can provide and the value of the currencies that it takes from the profits that the client earns, as well as Technical support services that facilitate the trading process for new clients, novice traders, and finally, the efficiency of this company.

شكرا لك على هذه المعلومات القيمة

لكن يجب ألا ننسى أن التداول يتطلب الكثير من التدريب العملي ، ولا يكفي ببساطة قراءة المعلومات النظرية والحصول عليها.