Trading Tips - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Trading Tips

Speculation
Which is considered one of the most successful operations that yields the highest return from profit, and speculation is the risk of buying and selling based on the prediction that price fluctuations will occur in order to obtain the price difference, but if this prediction is wrong it may lead to paying the price differences instead of reaping them, it is not Real sale or real purchase, but the issue is limited to obtaining or paying the difference in prices, while buying and selling in Sharia speculation is the real sale of certain commodities in accordance with Sharia controls, so the speculator seeks to collect and lock up all the instruments and goods of the same type and then control the market Where someone who deals in these commodities or sukuk cannot meet his obligations, which makes him under pressure from someone who controls the market and is subject to the prices they set.

Speculation is a type of trading that is very popular now, as it offers many opportunities to collect money, but it is very fast, and usually the profit and loss appear in a quick time, so you must wait and wait hours to see the trading process successful or not and any time you can Exit from it, in most cases speculation does not take only seconds, and you should know that speculation is only a way to make quick trades in exchange for small profits in most cases.

What do I do when trading in the forex market:

When trading in the "forex" market, you must pay attention to a number of characteristics that you will choose the trading company through, and among these criteria that you must take into account when choosing your "forex" company is the matter of regulation. It may seem obvious, but new clients They are not aware of various organizational matters, so you must make sure that the company you will choose is regulated and legal, as for other criteria such as charting, currency pairs, the strength of the company in the trading market and daily analysis, customers and new traders must also take it into consideration.

What is Forex? What are the fundamentals of Forex or what is called "Forex Trading"?
This lesson will help you get simple answers to all the questions that revolve in your head right now or those that come to the mind of everyone who has heard of Forex.
The academic definition of the forex market or the currency exchange market is the foreign exchange market in which currencies are bought and sold against each other in the hope of making a profit when currency exchange rates change.

Still finding it difficult to understand the meaning of forex trading? Here is an example:

If you know that the European Central Bank intends to raise the interest rate, you should buy the euro against the dollar (you will buy the euro by paying the dollar), because raising the interest rate will lead to an increase in the euro exchange rate in the near future, which will bring you profit.

But what if the interest rate of the euro was not raised and the interest rate decreased, for example, and you had bought the euro? In this case, the euro exchange rate will fall, and you lose this trade. Just as there is a profit, there is also a loss, and each person according to his skill in understanding the movement of currencies and helps you to understand the movement of currencies, technical analysis and fundamental analysis, and they will be explained in detail later.

I support your last advice to choose a good currency to trade, because most cryptocurrencies are still based on projects under development and may fail and disappear, so it is necessary to choose the correct currency for trading.

• +4 2

Yes, I think every beginner should learn about this tip. Before trading, you really have to set a trading plan, this is important because it will affect trading. When entering a trade, put away your emotional nature as it is not good to continue trading. Choose potential coins and don't panic when buying coins to trade.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I think all these coins are good and great you have to go out to collect the coin at the right time and the right time to enter and make a good profit.  This is in my opinion the best strategy you can work with

This may be a great help for all of us who starting crypto trading, sometimes we lose our asset but do not give up and it is normal, we all need to learn from our mistakes and sometimes our guts will not go well but it is okay.

• Useful or interesting 2

These are superficial level tricks while we need practical tips as how we can analyse the chart and when to open a trade and whn to close it, it will be more beneficial for us than these things.

Thanks for your advice, effectively managing emotions is important to trade on any platform, divide your capital and have a plan to know how much money you are going to risk in each operation and respect your stop loss.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Its good post. So i think ,For crypto marketplace traders he need to have selection-making skills and powers due to the fact we need to act right away because when we find a trade sign and takes  hours within the decision of exchange or now not then in between market can remove our profit. So be cautious and the first-rate of quick choice-making is the lifeblood for us.thank you

And I add an important piece of advice, which is always to study the reasons for your success and failure
 Try to monitor the movements of the first dollar you place in a trade and count your first mistakes.
 A successful trader is the one who writes down all his notes in trading and keeps them and checks his mistakes and successes to find out what he has accomplished and what has not been done and this helps him in setting his plans and correcting his mistakes

• +1 1
  • +3 2

On 5/26/2020 at 5:32 PM, Fattkidd said:
  • 5.Dont Panic Buy - Most trader made mistake by panic buying coins because they are afraid to miss a good opportunity this lead to loss in trading, Always think before your buy  and please stop panic buying because in trading there is also time for good opportunity.

These are good hints, plus, in order to beat the market, you need to increase your advantage over the market, improve your trading strategy, and learn more secrets related to the market and cryptocurrencies. And every trader must realize that trading means self-control and not in the market.

• +1 2

On 5/26/2020 at 5:32 PM, Fattkidd said:

2.Dont get Emotional - Sometimes we get to emotional when trading which normally lead to losing our profit, When you feel like your getting emotional stop trading and relax  this will avoid losing trades,Always remember trading required Logical decision dont get emotional when trading because you will loss money if you do.

All the advice that you have mentioned are important advice, but I think that this is the best advice for all traders because many of us lose patience when buying a currency or feel greed for more profits and this causes him losses.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I want to talk about your first point where you have mentioned set plan and i think its necessary to set a plan in trading as our trading success depend on plan always..  Again trader should trade with that amount that he can afford and dont regret if he lose..  We always need to remember trading is not easy as you need to anylysis the market deeply and the coin you want to trade..                

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

I want to talk about your first point where you have mentioned set plan and i think its necessary to set a plan in trading as our trading success depend on plan always..  Again trader should trade with that amount that he can afford and dont regret if he lose..  We always need to remember trading is not easy as you need to anylysis the market deeply and the coin you want to trade..                

@Dorjoy12 that's absolutely right we should trade with that amount which we make mind that it isn't my amount because it is possible to lose that and it is also possible we get such gigantic amount as I buy such coins in very high value and now it's dump so sometimes we face that but we should tolerate it..

• +3 1

Good points Dear friend @Fattkidd each point with his details are ideal for beginners traders to take them in consideration and I see that you have based your content in self-control. This is important because some times we make mistake because our stress, so the panic and emotion should be out when we trade.

🤍

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

1 hour ago, Mark wood said:

as I buy such coins in very high value and now it's dump so sometimes we face that but we should tolerate it.

Usually those trader who trade with the amount that they able to afford usually trade for long term but if their targets hit in short term they can have more profit without any risk..  That is why come in trading world with high capital so that if you lose one time then next time you can be successful..            

• +2 1

On 11/10/2020 at 11:39 PM, Shaza Ahmad said:

I support your last advice to choose a good currency to trade, because most cryptocurrencies are still based on projects under development and may fail and disappear, so it is necessary to choose the correct currency for trading.

this is why everyone always tell you to do your own research about the project before you invest, many coins have already disappeared from the market due to project failure, so if you want to invest then it will not hurt to research a little first.

• +5 1

the third point is very important and not only to beginners but to every trader , when we see ourselves in loss and the loss increasing then it's time to get out not holding and wishing to recover some if there is no a specific plan  that make us sure we will get back part of the profit , we should always  head to get out of a project either with profits or with as low loss as possible 

• +3 1

Thanks your tip is very helpful. Every time we enter into a trade we have to set a trading plan, when in the market so as not to get emotional, this will interfere with your trading. We must be prepared for all possibilities, including money loss or loss. To minimize losses you can select potential coins so that you don't lose trades, don't panic when buying.

• +1 1

1. Knowledge is power

2. Set aside funds

3. Set aside time,too

4. Start small

5. Avoid penny stock

6. Time those trades

7. Cut losses with limit orders

thanks for your nice advice ,for me I do not think that I will dare to go on trading unless I have a friend who I trust to help me take wise decisions , of course this will be just at the beginning, later on when I have some more experience to take my own decisions I will depend on my self , and there is nothing to regret, because you can lose sometimes. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yep you are right and it's really amazing project and by your views everyone can get help from this. In my opinion trading is best option in life by which we can earn high profit in short time.

Excellent trading advice for the beginners and even as a reminder to the older traders as well. I think that sooner or later we all make a mistake and skip one of these points when we trade and it is very important to have a reminder of what to do. In my opinion, the most important one is the setting of a plan, as if you do that and stick to the plan then all other steps fall into place in terms of the emotions and not panic buying or selling. Having a plan going into trading is setting yourself a goal and without a goal your trades will always result in losses. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769