Successful and failed experiences in cryptocurrency trading. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdullah1103

Successful and failed experiences in cryptocurrency trading.

Trading shouldn't be a trial thing but one must do it with confidence of the knowledge and strategy he has acquired after passing through some lessons and understand how to go about it and without this knowledge I wouldn't advice anyone to trade because you will make loss in a blink of an eye.

On 5/27/2020 at 9:14 PM, kizz said:

Whether we experience success and failure in crypto currency, it is normal and we got a new experience from it and it is served as lesson. 

That's right but let's keep our failure as a positive reason for us to continue and make it an inspiration to pursue the success we want. 

Experience is the best way to achieve success always place that in our mind. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I want to share my experience few days before I have losses a huge amount in Forex trading because of my silly mistake I have recognised it after getting losses thats the main thing whether you are getting lesson or not because every trade will be risky if you are not learnt from your last trade and for the new beginners it will be more difficult so try to get some help from the known person who are having idea about Crypto world.

• +1 1

Well personally I have very little experience in cryptocurrency trading and because of this I do not think that my work in trading is cataloged even later maybe I can leave my real experiences on this  

I tried trading on cryptocurrency exchanges some time ago and I understood few aspects. First of all you need to be patient. secondly you need to observe news situation and follow main trends 

I don’t start trading yet , because now i just learn , but i a have a plan , first is learning everything i can , and after that i will investing a small amount just to take an experience in the market , and know how the things work in the market . And after that i will investing my cap in trading.

I have lost alot when i started trading as i had no experience at all and just wanted to quickly profit without any worries or understandings.

Later i learned what would potential be a better coin by judging the amount of trading information given to you at those trading services.

Every detail counts and you need to search for what are the best informations to know which coins are more valuable.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 5/26/2020 at 1:13 PM, Abdullah1103 said:

Hello my friends.
I hope every member of this forum writes to us his experience in cryptocurrency trading.

Whether this experiment was successful so that forum members can benefit from it.
Or, if it fails, members should notice the mistakes that happened with another person before him.
With best regards to all.

36933.png

Hi dude, As a new member I know we face many challenges here but by reading from posts and topic we learn from them on  how to correct those mistakes. 

5 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi dude, As a new member I know we face many challenges here but by reading from posts and topic we learn from them on  how to correct those mistakes. 

And also, we need to read the forum rules, some new members do not and go against the rules unknowingly because they did not even know there is bank and warning points until they got one. 

• Useful or interesting 1

As a beginner,a lot of users face some disaster experience in trading. Lack of knowledge and confidence is the main reasons behind that. But as the time goes,they obtain the ability to measure the market. Somehow they capture the idea of getting profits and the way to go there. So they continue their trading through earnings. So Personal experiences are both good and bad in trading. It's only a matter of time. 

• Useful or interesting 1

31 minutes ago, Yomose said:

And also, we need to read the forum rules, some new members do not and go against the rules unknowingly because they did not even know there is bank and warning points until they got one. 

They don't like to read rules most of the newbies and later regret I should have read it when is already late they break the forum rules and and get banned.

I had three consecutive trading loss when I was still new to it. They were full of Greed, Emotion-driven, No stop loss and I lost about $300 then. I had to take trading course again on YouTube to start over. One thing I didn't think of that time is giving up on it, I gain as little my investment now, thanks to myself.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 5/27/2020 at 12:07 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, having some mistakes or failure here in cryptocurrency in terms of trading or investing, this is just normal because no one can started to be successful quickly, if you have some mistake, just used it as a lesson and not trying to do it again.

That's right that's normal but make it as a lesson for you to never repeat the same mistakes again. 

Make this an inspiration for you to pursue what you really want to achieve. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well I don't have that much experience of success and failure in crypto world that's why reading other's experience help me a lot to prepare me to more things may happen also to me here in crypto world. I am grateful I gained knowledge from their experiences.

I barely trade the coins because trading is not an easy job. It needs a lot of research to trade coins. But I have tested the trading one but I lost. Even trading is buying in low and selling in high the market can move anywhere.

Every success had a painful sorry behind their backs and each failure has a great lesson for wise investors of crypto market. If you failed then try to manage your fault if you don't know your failure reason then no chance of recovery of loses for you. 

At the beginning stage, I lost the huge amounts while performing the cryptocurrency tradings. Day by day, I am shaping my skills to improve trading activities and sometime,  I have been getting incredible benefits from the cryptocurrency tradings. 

17 hours ago, Albey mathews said:

There could be many bad and good experiences in cryptocurrency trading. We should learn from it and apply those lessons in the next trading so that you can be successful.

For short term, cryptocurrencies can be unpredictable, I think people should only learn it for swing trading, swing trading is always the best that can make good profit. I know a lot about day trading but with what I know now, is that I should leave it for swing trading. 

You have to know that trading in digital currencies is not easy, especially if you think it is a guess only because you have led yourself to an unexpected loss and you have to study the evidence you own about a particular currency before investing in it.
Go back to the previous days and make it clear if there are any new projects open to them or are there any developments

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 5/26/2020 at 3:13 PM, Abdullah1103 said:

Hello my friends.
I hope every member of this forum writes to us his experience in cryptocurrency trading.

Whether this experiment was successful so that forum members can benefit from it.
Or, if it fails, members should notice the mistakes that happened with another person before him.

36933.png

When i try trading on my fors time, i was scared and i sold my coins and i couldn't wait till the price of the coin to drop, i was panicked and i bu the coin when the price is still high, and lost some moneys.

I'm going to share my experience of few days ago, 2 weeks ago vechain coin price was around 40 Sathosi and 12 or 13 days after vechain price hit around 74 sathosi and I sell all my coins and I got profit around 86$.

So far I have successful experiences in trading, which is by buying currencies with a small price and multiplying, but until you can catch these opportunities you must be good in the analysis

THINK POSITIVE

On 6/2/2020 at 9:09 AM, Tine0313 said:

Well I don't have that much experience of success and failure in crypto world that's why reading other's experience help me a lot to prepare me to more things may happen also to me here in crypto world. I am grateful I gained knowledge from their experiences.

Sane here but my opinion to those who experienced failure make it a motivation for you to proceed and keep going no matter what happen because someday you will be happy that you never surrender here in cryptoworld. 

On 5/26/2020 at 8:13 PM, Abdullah1103 said:

Hello my friends.

36933.png

Finding knowledge and experiences is very vital for a beginner since knowledge are fundamentals of knowing something but experiences is the fundamental of doing of what must to decide in a certain situation. It will help us to not to take risk on something and when to invest on something we are interested on. Experience help us get comfortable of what we know and it is proven on someone else. 

5 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Sane here but my opinion to those who experienced failure make it a motivation for you to proceed and keep going no matter what happen because someday you will be happy that you never surrender here in cryptoworld. 

Yes buddy. I make others experience as a motivation and determination to keep going and explore the crypto world. Their experience of failure and success is my guide to the way i am making now. I am forever grateful for their shared experiences.