Successful and failed experiences in cryptocurrency trading. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdullah1103

Successful and failed experiences in cryptocurrency trading.

Hello my friends.
I hope every member of this forum writes to us his experience in cryptocurrency trading.

Whether this experiment was successful so that forum members can benefit from it.
Or, if it fails, members should notice the mistakes that happened with another person before him.
With best regards to all.

36933.png

3 hours ago, Abdullah1103 said:

Hello my friends.
I hope every member of this forum writes to us his experience in cryptocurrency trading.

Whether this experiment was successful so that forum members can benefit from it.
Or, if it fails, members should notice the mistakes that happened with another person before him.

Reading other members' experiences is very helpful to avoid repeating the same mistake. These information are priceless if the were used in the right place in the right trade!

My first trades were awful, i made all the classic mistakes on greed and fear and it took a lond time of trial and error until i decided that i need to actually learn trading from a scratch.

I watched ton of youtube videos and read a lot of material, and still i feel like i have only scratched the surface. I am still not sure if TA is some clever way to predict group behaviour or is it just mostly self fullfilling prophecy or pure game of change.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

i made the mistake of investing in a coin without proper research, which ended up dying and i had to sell at 50% loss

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I have tried to trade just in yobit 

From btc to usd and some times I made some earning

And some times ihave lost a few of funds

In the beginning, when I started working in trading, I was finding it difficult to profit and I was losing a lot because I didn t choose the right time to do the trading process, and I also worked in unprofitable currencies.

Trading is a process that needs to plan and constantly monitor the developments of the crypto market and I dealt with the most famous platforms which are Binance and Yobit and the results have always been good and successful but my main advice is that the trader should choose the platform and the currencies that he will trade well in order not to fail or be stolen

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i make my first trade on binance with b80$ that I earn through a app ( by reffer system ) , i purchase some TRX Coin by analysis the chart as a result I got profit within b2 hour that's is approx 2$ . sometime I also suffer from Loss , this is not possible that's everytime you got profit .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

14 hours ago, Abdullah1103 said:

Hello my friends.

36933.png

My experienced in tradings were very full of excitement and also some sad memories. 

Trading is one of the best experience in cryptoworld where in you can grow what you have by having a wise strategy when it comes to it. 

The sad memories when you get scam by those who have a bad intention. 

• -2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well, having some mistakes or failure here in cryptocurrency in terms of trading or investing, this is just normal because no one can started to be successful quickly, if you have some mistake, just used it as a lesson and not trying to do it again.

Trading as you meet it with all these experts has no scientific basis at all. It is all nonsense with people drawing random lines that connect some highs and lows and trying to predict movement according to this. 

Bull shit.

This is just as that. Stock to flow is bullshit, fibs are bullshit and besides moving averages all else crypto technical analysis is bullshit. Indicators, oscillators are all bullshit as well. Tradinview was telling you that Bitcoin was a strong buy at 10k in 2018-2019-2020. It is telling you that it was a sell at 3K and 4K. The people that draw the random lines are professional snake-oil salesmen. 

Yes there are good traders that profit but they don't waste time with nonsense random lines that have no meaning and just come out of nowhere. If you want to draw a line on a chart show me the equation first. 

Whether we experience success and failure in crypto currency, it is normal and we got a new experience from it and it is served as lesson. 

I think that everyone here has successful or failed experiences in cryptocurrency trading, but the important thing is to learn from our bad experiences and not to repeat the mistakes that led to the failure of the experiment,  my beginnings in trading is bad and lost some money but in small quantities, but Now I have a good trading experience

When I started in the field of trading, most of the transactions that I did failed because of the lack of experience and lack of patience in addition to fear and this is very bad, but after several mistakes I started learning and started reading articles and topics related to trading until I was able to become a professional within the field of trading and I am now Get very good profits by trading

On 5/26/2020 at 6:15 PM, Bohana said:

Reading other members' experiences is very helpful to avoid repeating the same mistake. These information are priceless if the were used in the right place in the right trade!

Of course we should share experiences from other traders in order for us all to know where actually the market will go, because the msrket are following the orders from the traders. 

39 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

Of course we should share experiences from other traders in order for us all to know where actually the market will go, because the msrket are following the orders from the traders. 

Especially experts. I always follow expert traders on Twitter in order to get the latest news and thoughts about cryptocurrencies from them.

• +1 1

When I was a beginner I traded in the early stages and did not have much information about trading and did not fully train in skills and did not have strict capital management and I was unable to control my feelings

This is good topic to know our forum members trading experience, because its gives so much knowledge how they success in trading what the strategy they use when they do trading this information really help to improve our trading skills, because iam still in newbie in trading and do so many mistake when I do trading.

I start trading three months ago. I just want to tell every new trader that don't be greedy while trading. Make your profit target and stop trading after archiving your target. And one thing more don't invest in dead coins which have low trading volume. 

Before we can go through to our success i believe there's always a failures and problems you need to face. So in trading at first because i am a beginner i tend to loose 70% of my funds in trading cryptocurrency but i didn't stop. I make my failure as my strength and now i get back what i loose in trading and i am now continuously earning and growing my funds. All i just want to say is even you fail over and over again never stop and keep pushing because it is part of our success.

My suggestion is that trading is risky, it must be done accurately anyway that new traders show star with low amount of money, with time, if they are patient enough, they will choose either short term or long term. Like me, I know about day trading, but I prefer long term because it is less risky and more profitable but require huge amount of money. 

On 26.05.2020 at 15:13, Abdullah1103 said:

Hello my friends.

36933.png

well my friend My experience in trading is very harsh. I started with the bitcoin collection site manually with adbtc site and it required a lot and a lot of time and effort and after collecting a good amount I invested in a site on the telegram and it was a fraudulent site and I was a victim. I started to assemble again and put my family in work with taps. I gathered a good amount and started normal circulation. From here I started my story.

Edited by abualez

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

I am not yet a crypto trade but I will like to share this with my people. Cryptocurrency trading is one of the best ways to make good profit in cryptocurrency world but you have to be extra careful because it carries allot of risk which can easily lead you to great loss especially when you don't have good background and experience. As a newbie I will suggest you learn allot about trading before you think of starting it because many people have loss as a result of greediness, ignorance,not choosing good coin and lack of patience. So we should take note of these listed tips to avoid loss in trading.

for me trading is not good in the beginning of joining cryptocurrency market I thought that I will make very good amount of money from trading but when I came here it was very difficult because this market is very fluctuate

Learning from our failings its a good method for understand why we wrong and restart with a new power. That will give us a good experience, and everything is possible because in life there is always winning or losing sometimes! So we just have to have faith.

Time is the ultimate weapon!