Coingecko or Coinmarketcap - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Coingecko or Coinmarketcap

Coingecko or Coinmarketcap-which one is best  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite?

• Coingechko
    • Coinmarketcap

Like my favored is coingecko.due to the fact i assume each the number of overall crypto foreign money and crypto exchanges existed in coingecko is extra than coinmarketcap and so i'm able to understand about many coins and exchanges from coingecko,which i can't locate in coinmarketcap.

In fact, both methods are good and I use coingecko and coinmarketcap and both have a good reputation with some features that differ between the two sites as coinmarketcap has an improved classification strategy and also in coingecko it takes longer time to load the page so I prefer to use coinmarketcap more

I prefer using coingecko over coinmarketcap because it has all the information needed about cryptocurrencies that are out there and I mostly use it to check the current price of certain crypto coins.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I like and use both coingecko or coinmarketcap but I like most coingecko because we can see all coins price with every coin pair and also we can compare that all coins with usd and this feature helping us to know every coins value.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I mostly used these both sites and both are very good in giving us credible reviews and information about the all types of cryptocurrencies and exchanges but personally I like coinmarketcap more because I am very used to of this site. I felt more comfortable at coinmarketcap, this is the only reason.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I have use coinmarket cap than coingecko, but all of them are very great. In reality coingecko has many features than coinmarketcap and it has many coins too. Coingecko its the first to be launched then coinmarketcap, maybe that is the reason for coingecko to lead cmc.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think Coinmarketcap and Coingecko are of the best sites in the crypto world right now in order to get all the important information about cryptocurrencies like prices, platforms and many other things, but I am a better Coinmarketcap on Coingecko because it easy to use, and is owned by Binance

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well for me I am more familiar with the coinmarketcap , i really know about  much features in it, but I don't really know much about coingecko, and it's features so I don't really know which one is best.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 hours ago, Moaz said:

I think Coinmarketcap and Coingecko are of the best sites in the crypto world right now in order to get all the important information about cryptocurrencies like prices, platforms and many other things, but I am a better Coinmarketcap on Coingecko because it easy to use, and is owned by Binance

I really can't decide on these two but I'm sure majority will choose coinmarketcap because it's more popular and familiar to most of the members of cryptoworld. 

• +1 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Frankly, these two sites are great and we can use them. As for me, I prefer to use the coingecko site, it is my favorite because it contains currencies and encryption trades greater than coinmarketcap

• +2 1

57 minutes ago, Musa aliyu said:

I prefer coingecko than coinmarketcap, except for now that coinmarketcap has been acquired by Binance it might be that they will want to work on the case of low volume and and the fake volume tha the coinmarketcap usually track.

@Musa aliyu what exactly did you see in coingecko that you prefer it to coinmarketcap? As for me, coinmarketcap is the best and it is the most used. 

• +2 1

7 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

Coincecko is really a good site where we can check the current price of a crypto currency and how to calculate the rise and downs of its price. Coinmarketcap is also a good site but coingecko has more good features

When talking about great features, I believe CoinMarketCap comes first; features like historical snapshots (of the top 10 crypo), a separate section for bitcoin liquidity ranking, CMC is just much more detailed although I have been using coingecko for a while now.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I am a Coinmarketcap user. I think I am used to it and the features it provides, data and information and how to explain it. I think the site is really good and I think the data in it is really important data.

• +2 1

Well for me, this two are good when in terms by checking the price of crypto coins but I'm always used coingecko because it's just easy to search the coins that you want to see and also even though the token are not yet released, you are allow to see the initial price of it in coingecko.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I take coin market cap because so many times am lost in words that help in understanding so many coins, I have never used coingecko , but am sure its as informative as coinmarket cap its one of the best thing that has happened to me am able to see the listed coins and what is best for me to invest in

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I personally use them both , because there is a good chance to cross check the other or to confirm some information on both sites, thats the best thing to use them both so yes I do perffer them both and not just one thats the key 

• +2 1

My main area of making research in respect to Crypto currencies values, it's coin market cap, it's most simple to me and it has been the site that I used for confirmation of value Crypto currencies based on rankings and at the same time studying their prices fluctuations.

• +2 1

Yes, both are very good platform which gives correct price from different sites and even we can look up their history and chart from them too even some will give the prediction price in future. But for me I would choose coinmarket cap because I think it's more accurate with the exchanging platforms and even this has more features.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Both of them are good and i like them. But my first platform to use was coinmarketcap but for now am using coingecko more than coinmarketcap because coingecko has a good blog for crypto news.

• +3 1

Actually, my favorite is coingecko. In General, it has a fairly simple and optimal appearance, which follows the user without problems, and guarantees easy adaptation of the user to the site visualization. More specifically, these two sites are very similar, and they are very good! Therefore, I would recommend them all!

• +2 1

Coinmarketcap is obviously more popular than Coingecko. Coinmarketcap started it's work in 2013 and it is operated by Binance (as i know). Then about Coingecko there is not that much information in google.

On 5/29/2020 at 11:08 PM, yuwira said:

Like my favored is coingecko.due to the fact i assume each the number of overall crypto foreign money and crypto exchanges existed in coingecko is extra than coinmarketcap and so i'm able to understand about many coins and exchanges from coingecko,which i can't locate in coinmarketcap.

I work with both pages, but I undoubtedly prefer Coingekco, especially because of the way it presents the price variation

7 minutes ago, VovaCoolLol said:

Coinmarketcap is obviously more popular than Coingecko. Coinmarketcap started it's work in 2013 and it is operated by Binance (as i know). Then about Coingecko there is not that much information in google.

With the recent purchase of Coinmarketcap by Binance they will surely incorporate improvements

On 9/14/2020 at 10:18 AM, TimopheyKa said:

Actually, my favorite is coingecko. In General, it has a fairly simple and optimal appearance, which follows the user without problems, and guarantees easy adaptation of the user to the site visualization. More specifically, these two sites are very similar, and they are very good! Therefore, I would recommend them all!

True, both pages are very good and provide us with valuable information. Only one identifies more with a particular page

From my point of view, coinmarketcap is a much more reliable platform, and that's where I get the reference of the current prices of crypto currency. It has a large amount of coins listed and has recently improved its interface.

• +1 1

Recently I am using Coingecko, I searched several times for new crypto projects and did not find them in the Coin Market Cup, and when I went to Coingecko I actually found information about it so I started heading directly towards Coingecko lately.

• +1 1