Be patient and careful before withdrawing money - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Be patient and careful before withdrawing money

My amazing friends, as we all know that the trader here gets daily profits through the posts and comments in the cryptotalk forum .. But my question here 
is is the trader must withdraw his money as soon as he got it and transfer it to other currencies and invest in other sites ?? Or wait and let it grow and increase, and what is the benefit of that ??

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

17 minutes ago, abualez said:

My amazing friends, as we all know that the trader here gets daily profits through the posts and comments in the cryptotalk forum .. But my question here 
is is the trader must withdraw his money as soon as he got it and transfer it to other currencies and invest in other sites ?? Or wait and let it grow and increase, and what is the benefit of that ??

I use my earnings from this forum for trading, its easy way to make moneys with it and fastest way, but i don' recommend investing it on invest box because we all know the daily actions are not fair and not easy.

I personally keep my profits from the CryptoTalk forum on Yobit, wait for the Bitcoin price to rise and then sell it, and there is a portion of my Bitcoin earnings i convert to Litecoin

ofcource this time is really well to reinvest your profit whatever you got from here , I always exchange my Bitcoin into trx in yobit .

I see TRX drop from 285 satoshi to 166 satoshi , so there is well chance that TRX recover it's price soon .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Hi friend

I think you should wait until your balance becomes $ 100 and then withdraw the balance and start trading with it.

Of course, the larger the balance, the greater the benefit from trade.

Thank you

Yes I really agree with you, we must have a patience because everything takes time and it is not an instant money. Sometimes waiting ism much better.

2 hours ago, Abdullah1103 said:

Hi friend

I think you should wait until your balance becomes $ 100 and then withdraw the balance and start trading with it.

The choice of trading after reaching a certain amount of satoshi or not depends 100% on what the owner thinks. The campaign gives the opportunity to trade the earnings even after 30.000 satoshi. I believe your suggestion to keep the rewards to a reach a $100 before trading is good and more profitable but what if the owner feels otherwise?

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

9 hours ago, abualez said:

This depends purely on how good you think you are in trading it. Can you grow it 10x or 100x? And can you grow it in bitcoin, not just in dollars? If you have a plan and that doesn't involve an obvious scam, you should naturally try to trade it. But if you are uncertain, you are better off with storing it in btc.

Maybe you should take your satoshi from posts as soon as possible, because sometimes yobit have some problems with withdraw button. After that im trying to hold btc because i think that price could grow soon 

it all really depends on what you feel is good for you, if you trust bitcoin then keep it, if you believe in trading ETH then convert to ETH and start trading, there's no one true answer here

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Is better he transfer it in other currency if he fears that he might loose profit if he trade it but nevertheless what ever one you choose it depends on your own perspective.

We can store the currencies that we obtain and choose the appropriate time to invest in them or trade for other currencies and withdraw them and I am waiting until I collect and trade them

8 hours ago, Sennpaaai said:

Maybe you should take your satoshi from posts as soon as possible, because sometimes yobit have some problems with withdraw button. After that im trying to hold btc because i think that price could grow soon 

That's right so much better if you withdraw very fast once you reached the thirty posts per day so if the yobit encounter some problem you don't need to worry about. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

19 hours ago, abualez said:

wait and let it grow and increase, and what is the benefit of that ??

Well, many people or all people here in cryptocurrency are having a same goal and that is earned a lot of money so that they will wait for it to grow or increased it's price to be benefited.

Its totally depends on mind set of users of this forum because when we received our earned btc in yobit exchange then that funds is our assets you can do anything with it. Wait more for bullish conditions or sold out into any others pairs your choices about it. 

For me, I think that a successful trader should use his money in many areas where some profits can be invested inside the platform fund and can use the remaining profits within the trading field because if we follow these methods we will be able to achieve additional profits in addition to the money that we obtained from the forum

On 5/26/2020 at 11:28 AM, abualez said:

is the trader must withdraw his money as soon as he got it and transfer it to other currencies and invest in other sites

You do whatever you want to do with your earning from the cryptotalk campaign. Noone is obliging you to hold the bitcoin or trade it with another coin. If you think that some altcoin will go up you can go ahead and buy it. Your question is about financial advice and you are doing wrong asking this as this is your money and not ours.

Welcome my friend
I think it depends on you if you want to withdraw your money to other sites, you can do that and if you want
And in case you want to keep your money in Yobit, you can do that as well
The money in the end is your personal money and you can dispose of it freely

Well my dear friend I work in crypto talk forum and my bitcoins store in yobit exchange, I don't trade directly this bitcoins I just hold this coins in wallet and wait the bitcoin prices increase, once prices increase I withdrawal my bitcoins and sell in good prices to earn good profit.

11 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

That's right so much better if you withdraw very fast once you reached the thirty posts per day so if the yobit encounter some problem you don't need to worry about. 

Personally i don`t have such goal to reach 30 posts in a day, i`m trying to make posts untill i want to do it. But ,in general, you are right

Well, it all depends on your own decisions what to do. If you would not mind, I advise you to hold your Bitcoin on the Yobit exchange. Once Bitcoin price skyrocketed, you will have opportunity to earn benefits by making the trading activities.

On 5/26/2020 at 11:28 AM, abualez said:

Of course especially beginners should be very patients and asking to expertise before withdrawing, because otherwise it will lead them yo withdrew with high fees of bitcoin.