Separate your accounts for better profit - Investing account, Refill account and Profit account. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Separate your accounts for better profit - Investing account, Refill account and Profit account.

Hi friends, 

Today i want to share with you my best method to separate my bitcoins and other crypto. There are many people who are getting difficulties when they came to the usage of their earnings, that's why am sharing this method so that you can use it if it will be helpful to you.

I have create two yobit accounts and one faucetpay account so that they can help me to increase my earnings and separate them with different uses. Here are the names for my accounts:

1. Investing Account (Yobit A) - I use this account to make investments through the investbox and daily trading. I started with 0.005 BTC in this account but now i earn a profit of 0.0015 BTC everyday with it, that is my target and i will stop trading immediately after reaching that amount of profit.
  2. Refill Account (Yobit B) - I use this account to refill my investing account so that it can never be under 0.005 BTC in case if i will lose one of my investments. I have link this account with my cryptotalk accounts and i use my earnings to refill the investing accounts.
  3. Profit Account (Faucetpay) - I use this account to collect my profit from the Investing account. I withdraw my profit from yoibt to faucetpay wallet anytime when i will have 0.013 BTC. I use Faucetpay to collect my profit because its a safe wallet and am using it for a long time, it costs me only a fee of 0.00007000 BTC + 10 minutes to withdraw my amount to my final account (Localbitcoins) so that i can exchange my BTC for cash with any payment method that i need.

I have shared this method with you so that you can stop mixing your earnings with many uses. I get good amount of bitcoins for my personal uses in every week and my investing capital keeps growing everyday.

Just try it and you will be thankful. 

____________________________ .

Wishing you all the best.

Edited by Calvinpriva
I added some info.
  • Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 5
  • +4 6
  • +5 3

Time is the ultimate weapon!

1 hour ago, Calvinpriva said:

I use this account to make investments through the investbox

Firs thank you, your idea is best, personally i was using all of my earnings with one wallet and i don't know from which site i earn the most, and yeah this don't help for managing my earnings but your way is better and smart way, good job bro,but bro one quesion do you use yobit investbox?? i mean its hard to get interest from the investment due to the daily actions, i mean how do you mange that, the coins with no daily action are not safe the price will drop any time after i exchange my coin so that so i was confused,

• Useful or interesting 1

10 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:
  1. Profit Account (Faucetpay) - I use this account to collect my profit from the Investing account. I withdraw my profit from yoibt to faucetpay wallet anytime when i will have 0.013 BTC. I use Faucetpay to collect my profit because its a safe wallet and am using it for a long time, it costs me only a fee of 0.00007000 BTC + 10 minutes to withdraw my amount to my final account (Localbitcoins) so that i can exchange my BTC for cash with any payment method that i need.

Hopefully this is not too much off-topic but how do you collect sums like 0.013 btc from Faucetpay? I don't think i have used that before, but it seems like a lot compared to other faucets. Are there bots involved or something?

This method is good for maintaining the percentage of investment that we make and thus maintaining an ongoing investment plan. It may be a good idea to put the amount in the investment fund and trade half of the investment profits for an alternative currency and keep the other half for recharge

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/26/2020 at 10:29 AM, Calvinpriva said:

n this account but now i earn a profit of 0.0015 BTC

If you have this high profit then I guess you are doing great with investbox. I will have to look closer to the offers. I remember I've tried a couple of months ago, but the ones I wanted to invest had already reached limit of participants. Perhaps this is another reason there are so many people active always on yobit.

This method is very good and will help many people separate their accounts. I only use yobit to carry out trades, but I will definitely try your method in the future.

• +1 2

My dear friend you use two yobit accounts and one faucetpay account, I know its best strategy to separate your earnings, but I can't understand how you earn money through faucetpay site, can you share your earning strategy.

Thank you my friend for sharing these numbers with us
I think investing in Invest Box in Yobit site is one of the best and most profitable types at the moment.
And I think we should beware of investing in unknown currencies because this could lead us to lose our money

• +2 2

This is a good strategy, but I do not prefer to create multiple accounts and instead I created one account for investment and trading instead of two accounts and I find no difficulty by working with one account

Excellent topic I congratulate this well structured and you notice how organized you are when it comes to work that is very important to keep track of everything thank you very much for sharing this method with us  

That's a great strategy you are using of splitting your crypto in different accounts depending on how you use them for to avoid unnecessary use and I like this hoping to do the same too.

• +1 1

There are many Technic that we can use to organized our money, we need just to learn about, and your proposition it seems good idea to take in consideration, but is very important always we need to have in our hands Bitcoins and USD for a such good opportunity.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This makes a lot of sense to have two different account so that you don't go beyond your means on the investing account and you don't invest any more than you daily limit. I had never thought about this. The only thing that i want to learn more about is trading, and the strategies that you make use of in your investing account. As you have mentioned you make around 150k satoshi per day. I woudl like to hear the way you do that and how you choose the coins to invest. Otherwise, this strategy makes sense. and faucetpay is a good site to use to keep your profits.

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This is really good strategy ! But I want to ask you a question so if you can answer I'll be thankful for you ! Is there any problem if we opened more than one account on Yobit ? If there is someone know about it so please tell me 

Actually, I haven't tried to ask yet, I just collect bitcoin from this forum and withdraw it. You can help me learn how to start. How can I start?

Thank you for sharing this strategy, I do not work with it because I do not work in investment and work in trading only, but the creation of multiple accounts from the same ip does it cause a ban for those accounts?

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for sharing such usefull infomation regarding something like a portfolio with valuable importance regarding multiple accounts on your profit investments.

Nevertheless i think that Yobit only allows you to have 1 account at a time unless as your case you will not use it for some kind of alternative profit?

Maybe i'm wrong.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Investing bitcoin in yobit need alot if studies 

Before you start it you have to understand the trading 

And the action for investing and alot more..

I think this post is a great idea how to save some Cryptocurrency and money in the world of crypto. We can make it double if we are just working hard and also if we plan a good strategy to save the earnings we make here in crypto.

• +1 1

@Calvinpriva Good strategy, it is good for account safety but imagine the same for an exchange which requires KYC, you will have to do KYC for all of the three which I do not think it is safe enough. 

Another thing; Do not make it a practice to store your crypto on Faucetpay Microwallet, I would rather recommend you use Luno exchange if you are looking for direct trade of crypto to fiats, if probably your country is eligible to use it.

Do download the Luno application on playstore.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

3 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

@Calvinpriva Good strategy, it is good for account safety but imagine the same for an exchange which requires KYC, you will have to do KYC for all of the three which I do not think it is safe enough. 

Another thing; Do not make it a practice to store your crypto on Faucetpay Microwallet, I would rather recommend you use Luno exchange if you are looking for direct trade of crypto to fiats, if probably your country is eligible to use it.

Do download the Luno application on playstore.

@Raqeebzy Thanks very much friend for your recommendation, i never used Luno wallet but i will try it very soon. 

3 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

Thank you for sharing this strategy, I do not work with it because I do not work in investment and work in trading only, but the creation of multiple accounts from the same ip does it cause a ban for those accounts?

@Omar Ommeish You are welcome brother! No friend, there is no any problem creating multiple yobit accounts with one device... I use the refill account in chrome browser, investing account in brave browser, but the profit account i use it in another device so that i can separate it with those two accounts. Using multiple cryptotalk accounts in one device will give you a ban, but using multiple yobit accounts in a single device its safe.

• +5 1

3 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Thank you for sharing such usefull infomation regarding something like a portfolio with valuable importance regarding multiple accounts on your profit investments.

Nevertheless i think that Yobit only allows you to have 1 account at a time unless as your case you will not use it for some kind of alternative profit?

Maybe i'm wrong.

@DreamStage You are welcome! Yes friend, i have separate all those accounts. I use two in one device with different browsers (chrome, brave) and i use the third in other device. We are not restricted to have multiple yobit accounts in one device, but not multiple cryptotalk accounts.

19 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Raqeebzy Thanks very much friend for your recommendation, i never used Luno wallet but i will try it very soon. 

@Calvinpriva, welcome my good friend. Just now I had access my wallet and I will join you a screenshot of how Luno process their fiats withdrawal in different regions.

970199672_Screenshot_20200615-1758402.thumb.png.10e1aa018212185bf6bd3c4fc3958094.png

Basically, any withrawal processed before the cutoff time will be released at the release time directly to your bank account.

I hope your country is included. 🙂

• +1 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy