Separate your accounts for better profit - Investing account, Refill account and Profit account. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Separate your accounts for better profit - Investing account, Refill account and Profit account.

Hello my friend, and thank you for this information. For me, I do not know what would happen if I mixed my money, but the organization and accuracy is a good thing as well. Can you explain what happens if you mix my money?

I only use one account for that thing, I am using one bit for trading and investing purposes, I do think that it is already enough and it is not that important to have different accounts for such things but it is still up to you, its your decision that will matter.

I agree with you, we would have to separate our accounts in order to obtain better income or even more profits because that would benefit ourselves and it is even better because we can use several wallets and not leave everything only in one just in case that is the best and I'm sure that I will put this to the test of separating my accounts, thanks for the idea and your topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for sharing this method here so that everyone can benefit, I always encourage members to publish their experiences and experiences in the forum so that the benefit to everyone, this method looks good but for me I do not use it, I transfer my profits to Yupit and there I buy a low price currency and trade in it until I achieve Some extra profit and eventually I transfer it to another wallet or local cash to improve my living situation.
But in general I am in favor of maintaining good and steady capital for trading and other uses.

A very great way to trade by dividing the amount between these accounts, and one of the biggest mistakes that most traders make is collecting capital in one or trading it all at once without taking the risks behind this act.

• +4 1

The profit account i use it in another device so that i can separate it with those two accounts. Using multiple cryptotalk accounts in one device will give you a ban, but using multiple yobit accounts in a single device its safe.

Thank you for this method , i think this is very useful. I usually seperate my accounts like ,trade  and invest accounts. Otherwise i can't control my emotions while i am tradinmg or investing. It's better like that. We can use your method in yobit efficiently, I hope we can all take a profit from it.

• Useful or interesting 1

A good and wonderful method that will help us separate our accounts and divide them depending on how it is used and thus maintain a continuous investment plan. I may try these methods in the future.

This is a good strategy to organize the way you work your assets. In particular I am new to Cryptotalk and in the same way to Yobit, more I operate on platforms such as Coinbase, Binance, Bitrex and Okex and I keep my assets in my Ledger and in some hot desktop wallets, since I consider the safest way to store my cryptocurrencies.

It is very good to have your work accounts organized and not only that, the place where you work must also be organized since you must be comfortable and happy to do a good job, a good organization improves our spirits and the desire to work and be very successful all  days.

Thanks brother i following you since i am on this forum and i know your all posts are useful and informative so thats why i love your this posts and thanks for giving us this information so if you want to become a good member than follow your advice

• +1 1

Dear Friend, A very good suggestion that everyone will sort out all his accounts through this post.  All will be categorized.  Will remain separate for profit.  And Refill's account will be different.  The money that will be earned from the investment will be deposited in the profit of the separate investment.  If each step is handled properly, it will be determined at the right time.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Yes, it makes a lot of money to have two separate accounts so that you do not run out of your money in the investment account and invest no more than your daily limit.  I never thought about this.  One of the things I would like to know more about is the trading and the strategies used in your investment account.  As you mentioned you make about 150k satoshi every day.  I want to hear how you do it and how you choose coins to invest.

What a nice question, brother @Michael Yousaf !!!... Storing BTC in different wallets doesn't mean you must have more than 1 BTC to do it !! That means you may have even 0.001 BTC and you can divide it into three different amounts maybe 0.0004, 0.0003, 0.0003 and you can simply store them in different wallets. We trade on exchanges, and hackers can attack there anytime and perhaps stealing money, so it will be very bad if you trade all your capital in that one exchange! But if you use different exchanges to trade you can still have a side capital that will push you up again! Earning from trading it's easy but requires knowledge and good strategies, before trading you must read past charts for the coin that you want to trade, you can use indicators to support you if you cant do a technical analysis on those charts. I use Binance, Gate, Yobit, and LocalBitcoins for my final BTC trading. So that's it, before i trade I must analyze the past charts for the coin that I need, and sometimes checking analysis for other expert traders from trading view.

• +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

My friend That's a great strategy you are using of splitting your crypto in different accounts depending on how you use them for to avoid unnecessary. Just now I had access my wallet and I will join you a screenshot of how Luno process their fiats withdrawal in different  regions. If there is someone know about it so please tell me. I think this post is a great idea how to save some Cryptocurrency and money in the world of crypto.

4 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

What a nice question, brother @Michael Yousaf !!!... Storing BTC in different wallets doesn't mean you must have more than 1 BTC to do it !! That means you may have even 0.001 BTC and you can divide it into three different amounts maybe 0.0004, 0.0003, 0.0003 and you can simply store them in different wallets. We trade on exchanges, and hackers can attack there anytime and perhaps stealing money, so it will be very bad if you trade all your capital in that one exchange! But if you use different exchanges to trade you can still have a side capital that will push you up again! Earning from trading it's easy but requires knowledge and good strategies, before trading you must read past charts for the coin that you want to trade, you can use indicators to support you if you cant do a technical analysis on those charts. I use Binance, Gate, Yobit, and LocalBitcoins for my final BTC trading. So that's it, before i trade I must analyze the past charts for the coin that I need, and sometimes checking analysis for other expert traders from trading view.

@Calvinpriva  Thank you so much Sir you explain you work . I'm very much interested in trading but still have less  knowledge about it . In my country Crypto is banned but some people tried to unban this  rare thing . That's why i want to learn about it . Hope so when its will be unbaned , i start in good manner and with full acknowledgement . Thanks For your compliment.❤

• +1 1

Yeah bro @Michael Yousaf, just learning cryptocurrencies as you can because it's a life-change deal for many people and I have seen it with my own eyes! I believe your country will accept crypto in the future, crypto can help to boost even the countries economy so I hope they will do something. You can still use local exchanges like LocalBitcoins which accepts each countries bro.

• +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/14/2021 at 5:24 AM, Michael Yousaf said:

Thank Dear @Calvinpriva for such a wonderful tip . But we don't have enough btc to store in different wallets 😂😂😂 . So Can you please tell us the method of your trading . The platform of your trading . And what strategy you use for a good profit my dear. Then , i must try to follow your multiple numbers of wallets 😎 . @betelihem I want to ask the same thing .

Now a days there are so meany trading or exchanging sites with good exchanging fees, i think you already know about yobit and binance trading sites, but they have some amounts of exchanging fees, so calculate that before starting trading, and try trading with a little money for the first time because if you make a mistake then you will lose some amounts of your moneys, and try to choice a best coin for trading, and you have to know bitcoin is not the only coin for trading there are so meany of them.

• +2 1

What is this faucetpay? Better be careful and also try to have your investment in a non custodial wallet outside of exchanges and websites. Your plan seems fine but you should be careful with your security. You know lately too much happened, besides the Kucoin hack which was some fiasko having been the first exchange that managed to take back the hacked coins, there have been incidents with exchanges going down, Exmo, Livecoin, and lately Altily all went down after being hacked and maybe nobody will get paid back.

There are many techniques that we can use to organize our money, we just need to learn about it and it seems like a good idea to consider your offer but we always have in our hands that for Bitcoins and USDWe should always have good opportunities.This is a really good idea for sharing and managing your money and accounts for the convenience of your businessUsing to split and I hope so too.

This technique is useful for keeping up the level of speculation that we make and subsequently keeping a continuous venture plan. It very well might be a smart thought to place the sum in the speculation asset and exchange half of the venture benefits for an elective money and save the other half for revive

your advice is good we should learn the skill of the management of the money and accounts because there are many ways to lose the money and we do not want to end up having nothing.

Yes you are absolutely right your method of investing is so unique and safe with this the lose will become minimum and the chance of tradingbecome more so I also try the method first time.