"Rush to convert our currency" - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Rush to convert our currency"

Well, i always use to convert my coins in yobit with the following coins,

XRP

DOGE

LITCOIN

USDT

Because the following coins are the coins with low charges fee also easy and fast in time of transaction.,

convert bitcoin to dollars or rubles because bitcoin fees are high on the platform.  am converting the bitcoin I get from this forum to other currencies but as you say it is better to leave bitcoin or at least part of it without conversion.This will prevent us with using a lot of fee because multiple fees.

People converts Bitcoin to other currencies due to lower charging rate for withdrawing other currencies. Always try to choose the correct currency in order not to lose money when making the transaction.

my friends Taking hasty decisions in converting bitcoins that we have on the yobit platform to other currencies because of the imposition of fees on the bitcoin is something that we are taking quickly. So my friends advise you not to take the decision of transfer except after a well-thought-out plan and to calculate the profit and loss fundamentally and how much interest you will get from this transfer.

• +4 1

Dear yobit have more tex for withdraw special withdraw for bitcoin. And we should to when we withdraw btc then we should to convert btc in LTC because ltc text is very low . This process will help ful and cheapest for us. Don't try to withdraw with high tex. 

my companions Taking rushed choices in changing over bitcoins that we have on the yobit stage to different monetary forms in light of the burden of charges on the bitcoin is something that we are taking rapidly. So my companions prompt you not to take the choice of move besides after a thoroughly examined plan and to compute the benefit and misfortune generally and how much interest you will get from this exchange.

Thanks my friend, for this important topic. We all know that we can convert our bitcoins in many ways and there are many options. But I think yobit is best of all. I just convert the bitcoin in xrp and withdraw it.i think it is easier way than other.

Though bitcoin withdrawal fees is higher just as it is higher in price above the remaining altcoins at the market. That does not mean you should exchange your bitcoin to some altcoins when you are not due for withdrawing. Bitcoin has the rising influence more than all the coins the more it rises the higher your profit

Making hasty decision in the conversion of our currencies usually doesn't get favorable, it's much better you take your time  before trading your crypto for money, you might end up losing some money that aren't supposed to be lost.

Therefore, taking your time and decided well before trading your crypto coins is very advisable.

@abualez. Hello my dear friend all senior you know that this platform is a great idea place by them. Rush can be very large organizations in the world crypto talk currency. Absolutely it is right that you are post reliable. 

i think its a general mistake that many members of the forum make over time, they rush to convert the earned token into bitcoin which market wise, affects the price of the talk token

I think your suggestion is okay though we have a lot of forms in which we can convert our currency to and unlike a close friend of mine,  he  do convert his own to which ever one that comes to his mind he told that  because he want to  know which one he will later start using. After he he has finish trying them all. 

On 5/26/2020 at 11:39 AM, abualez said:

my friends Taking hasty decisions in converting bitcoins that we have on the yobit platform to other currencies because of the imposition of fees on the bitcoin is something that we are taking quickly. So my friends advise you not to take the decision of transfer except after a well-thought-out plan and to calculate the profit and loss fundamentally and how much interest you will get from this transfer.

Yes dear friend you are right we should not take decision in hurry we should think a lot about it if we earn a small income then we should not do any decision in hurry to withdraw your income but wait for right time when the price of the currency is high then you withdraw your money and get profit.

On 5/26/2020 at 12:39 PM, abualez said:

Bitcoin's withdrawal fee is very high, so if we do not always have to convert and withdraw Bitcoin, the profit that we had is deducted from the fee.If we convert to other currencies then the withdrawal fee will be deducted less.

Absolutely my brother you are right, people wish that they get their currency  exchange  as soon as possible but we should not hurry in this work.Due to this haste, people pay very high transaction fees, but we should select one whose transaction fee is less. That is why people often withdraw their money by converting bitcoin into another currency. 

• +1 1

I think you are right we should study a plan that allows us to cover the losses when converting our Bitcoin, as it is not always the right time to do it personally I have a plan that I always execute to withdraw my money from Yobit, the best way to do it is through Litecoin.

The coin does have an intoxicated fee booming almost every money dealer talk to with which syllogize I believe will probably be significantly better to transform to with the nature bitcoin, dura ace operating theatre as also they are popular with and featureless significant group action prices when compared with the banknote.

• +2 1

I do not think that there is a need for rush to convert your earning money into your required currency. Most of the users may be rush for it but in reality all customers invest their earning money in the invest box. So there is no need for rush.

When the price of Bitcoin rose, I think that everyone will convert their money into fiat currencies and will rush to withdraw them. I think that we should wait a little before the withdrawal process, as there may be an unexpected loss of profits.

There are many other coins we can use that have very low fees for now and some of them are litecoin and ripple. This will help us transfer coins cheap between exchanges and not waste our hard work to pay the extreme miners fees.

You are correct.The youbit exchanger charge a high expense for the changing over of a bitcoin. In the event that you don,t need to pay high commission on the proselyte of bitcoin than pull out it when you need it. We ought not to be get alarm simply make tolerance and do your exchange with persistence. Bitcoin gives you the more benefit to you and hold the huge benefit to itself.

my companions Taking hurried choices in changing over bitcoins that we have on the yobit stage to different monetary standards in light of the burden of expenses on the bitcoin is something that we are taking rapidly. So my companions prompt you not to take the choice of move besides after a thoroughly examined plan and to ascertain the benefit and misfortune generally and how much interest you will get from this exchange.

Umm.. I have seen another post talking about converting to another currency because it take high fee for transferring BTC so I think that is good information. So let's think about it. It will surely help us.

My dear friend, I agree with you.  People want their currency exchanged as soon as possible, but we should not rush into this.  In light of our understanding of the cost of Bitcoin, we are rapidly embracing the issue of making quick choices in changing various financial standards at the Yobit level.  So you are asked not to choose to move after the experimental plan and to determine the benefits and misfortunes in general and how much interest you will gain from this exchange.  That is why people often withdraw their money by converting Bitcoin into another currency.