Is mining dead? - Page 17 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
loser

Is mining dead?

2 hours ago, Laya311 said:

Getting the cheap energy is the hardest part.

At home electricity is as cheap as you can get. Every month I use approx. 1300 kWh and pay $55 for it. It includes not only power for my mining rigs, but also my personal needs like cooking, lightning, refrigerating etc.

55 minutes ago, Jennifer Lawrence said:

I don't have any experience in mining but in the previous days I have studies few mining website but I don't know it is scam or good and doing mining @Whited35 Please  would  you like  to give  me one miming but real  webisite.  I m sorry for disturbing you but I know you are the best one m

Hey, most of the cloud mining sites are scam, first of all, you have to be careful. Very few mining sites are are real but you have to pay the amounts for subscriptions so I do not recommend you any sort of cloud mining sites. Instead cloud mining, you might go for crypto trading or investments if you are interested but still not my investment advice. Thanks. 

it is true that the mining forms are now taking more time to mine and they are expensive as well but they are still profitable now a days and you can give it a try.

Not as long as profits are collected through it, it is not dead but it has many requirements and disadvantages including that currency depreciation will lead to less profitability and currency extraction needs companies that can not do it on your own and currencies with high values are the only ones that are mined but currencies of low value cannot be mined because that will cause a loss. 

Minutesing is still profitable if you have a free electricity, the only bad side of mining is it really cost you too much on the electricity so if you have free electricity then mining will be profitable for you. then if you wanna make more profit those bitcoin your going to mine is trade them. 

Mining is not dead but the problems occurs when their is ups and downs in prices of currency like increasing in price may effect your mining points like am facing same problem while ups and downs of prices for bitcoins. 

On 3/7/2021 at 2:09 AM, Babermeo said:

there is no guarantees that you will get your software money back

What?? Software money??

21 minutes ago, Alexjo said:

With the fall in cryptocurrency prices

What fall are you talking about? This meager 25% dip? You must be kidding.

21 minutes ago, Alexjo said:

I believe that a lot of miners have stopped mining because it has not been profitable for them

Ethereum hashrate is still way more 400 TH.

Mining equipment is expensive and that's the reason why most of mining companies out there shuts down or turns out to be scamers by making fake mining websites or apps to avoid their losses.

• -5 1

No dear we don't say that mining is dead . Yes with time the importance of mining  increasing and decreasing but it can't dead .

The need of this can be occurred at any place but it can't dead .so this is my opinion.

Thanks.

I do not think that mining is dead, on the contrary, now mining is very active, but now the mining complexity of Bitcoin has increased and also new currencies have appeared that can be mined.

• +1 1

Actually,Bitcoin mining is not dead. there are still transactions and blocks which must be confirmed by mining. A lot of people saying that mining is dead but they used to mine way back.I think yes for who mine with old machine or computer and with no potential machine is dead . It's require a lot of energy and stable power supply.

• +1 1

No mining did not stop my friend
The problem is that mining is running into big problems and has big losses in it
Therefore, it became the preserve of the competent persons.

• +1 1

I'm waiting for the new AMD to come out to mount a new RIG

many crypto are mined so mining will continue for years, the problem is the cost of electricity and graphics cards get old quickly, I already know He passed.

Mining is not dead, don't worry or hesitate to start your mining project as there are many Crypto currencies that are not mined yet. And  those Crypto currencies have good value as well, so start mining today to get profits tomorrow.

As long as there are coins for mining, it will not die. There is great competition in mining, this proves its relevance. Technology is improving every day, therefore, the mining capabilities will expand, it is unlikely that they will not use it with affordable coins.

• +2 1

No minnig is not dead. In world many people set up of mining and earn the btc after month they earn 5000 plus dollar easily so i advice you all the people all the people start the minning and earn the profit

I think it can't be dead.The mining procedure increasing day by day many people do this.The mining of bitcoin is too much beneficial and useful now a days we can earn a lot of money through this.

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.