Is mining dead? - Page 15 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
loser

Is mining dead?

Hello everyone, old mining practices seem dead because a lot of energy is expended to mine these cryptocurrencies.The energy required to generate any meaningful amount makes it difficult for the average person to mine.  But the United States is investing heavily in what will become the largest mining farm.  So if they think they can pay for it, we can take it away from the dead.

It depends on what you mean specifically. If the intention was to mine using the home computer, then it will definitely be dead. As for the mining farms, we cannot say that the mining has died in it, as it is still going on even though they face many problems and great losses sometimes.

No at all mining is not going to dead as still now 4 millions bitcoin are remiaing that has not yet mined still mining costs a lot of money that's why mining trend is going slow down still miners can earn a lot as all the block chain transactions are done through mining

• +2 1

Mining will never be dead because the world of cryptocurrency cannot be fulfilled without mining, if there will no mining thats means we will miss some coins thats not mined yet and also we cannot do transactions.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I think some facts found there in the way.like electricity costs,also bitcoin is not dead million of bitcoin will be mined. 

If you have solar panels or free electricity then of course it is most profitable of all users. It's hard to mined big coins that's why people mined just low or shitcoin which is not much profitable

We can't say mining is dead because the whole mining and crypto forum are still under development to its perfect point. But for now all I can say is mining is facing a difficult time first of based on capital to buy the tools needed to mine with no assurance you will get you set goal and other stuffs but this doesn't mean it's dead with time I believe they'll be a bounce back to order.

At all, there are both coins to be mined and pre-mined, a case is that of Bitcoin whose mining will approximately give profits until 2130 or the case of XRP, which was simply generated on the Blockchain, mining will never be obsolete because it is constantly being need more and more power to solve the calculations.

In my opinion, my friend, mining is not dead, but this period is stopped, but there are workers who can mine themselves and do not rely on digital currencies, but rely on coins despite the high costs, so I advise that they use methods that reduce their losses. Thank you.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:10 PM, loser said:

There are already several cryptocurrencies that are not mined. Does this mean that mining is becoming obsolete? To buy a huge amount of equipment, for a lot of money, while still taking into account the delivery time, and the payback is not the fastest

If you see the coin doesn't used to mine, that's means that coin is not having the eligibility to be sending to the wallet, so its only be used to an exchange for trading, but any coin that's has their own addresses, they must be mined in order to confirm their transactions.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

mining didn't die, but it became very difficult 

It's become so difficult that you get a lot less than you used to get. Mining isn't what it used to be. I'm afraid I'm sorry if it was the same.

Mining is defiantly NOT dead, by a long shot. Mining BTC is harder & more expensive, thats true. Its not so profitable as it was some yrs ago. Cloud mining might be the best option if you want to mine BTC. I personally dont mine BTC. I prefer to mine the secondary coins - monero, eth, ltc, zec & dash. I have a number of cloud contracts on a few different sites. I dont expect to get rich but if you do your homework & math, there are still good mining sites that offer a decent profit for money invested.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I think so, you can even see some coins are even moving from mining to staking, even the mighty ethereum itself with its version 2.0.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:36 PM, mostawda3 said:

Cryptocurrency mining has big problems and losses a lot of times, but we can't folk that mining is dead, it is still developing and will be better in the future (not better than 2017 Haha)

If we really need for mining to become worthy, that's means we should be using high transactions fees while we are withdrawing, so thats will make the miners to be benefited. 

• +2 1

And not only that, but it is the fastest and easiest way to make money ... especially cloud mining ... or by renting a mining machine via the Internet ... whoever has average capital ... can win half of his capital every month ... This is really amazing.

• +2 1

Mining would become better in near future as far today it is not working as efficiently as it would hoped but as everything is dependent on time than mining would also be efficient enough that it can be occupied as a job . By the way bro thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Edited by Yazmani
  • +2 1

No, I don't think mining is dead, I think the difficulty of looking at the big mining companies in the market is getting worse, with desktop computers it has become almost impossible. However it is still possible to go for the alternative weightcoin, who knows so you may not make even more profit in the future. 

Without any doubt that there are many companies that are still mining, what happens with mining is that the capital must be good to invest and maintain in good condition the entire area where these miners work, but for nothing that these are obsolete they are still used.

Mining is not dead, it has just evolved.
The high cost of maintenance has influenced to change the way of mining. Now, however, cloud mining has emerged where many platforms base their earnings on it.

Mining is not death or empty at this time mining is in fact a reduced amount of profitable for the reason that electricity and maintenance outlay are larger than revenue awaited to declining coin prices.

it is exceptionally hard to get benefit from mining.I think the trouble is getting greater taking into account the large mining organizations available.This is a factor of how little they can be diggers in crypto mining.mining of the coins like Bitcoin that have huge esteem and bring benefits.

• +3 1

What happens or the difference is that the cryptocurrencies that are not mined will not be better than those that are mined for the simple fact that those that are mined have a lot of advantage in their volume, market value and popularity, that is why the miner still has left long shelf life on the market.

I actually don't think that the mining can ever be died there are a lot of coins which you can choose to mine and you do not have to buy different equipments in order to mine different coins

According to my knowledge mining is not dead 

Mining is decreased because of price downing 

People are not investing because it is not profitable to mine 

But in coming years I hope mining will be also developed again 

• +1 2

Mining is far from being dead, Its true that BTC mining is very hard nowadays because your competing against huge mining farms. But you can still mine other coins that are easier & just as profitable. You can downlod software for your computer, buy mining cloud contracts or buy your own mining rigs.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Mining is created for Bitcoin only .. The fastest profit operations come from Bitcoin, when you mine Bitcoin, the profits are worth the effort. What you do is unlike the rest of the currencies that are not worth .. So I advise you to mine Bitcoin only ... You will reap huge profits if you are smart.