The Beauty of Yobit - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deray05

The Beauty of Yobit

The beauty of yobit 

You trading good and eazzy you must be 100% for your coin is safe yobit give us a free coin i don't have any problems to yobit because in this day the many youths we don't have jobs but the time was see yobit was the beautiful for Our life coz yobit was change many things in our life so i finished but isay that Let's God continue to grown this Yobit 

It is the best platform being the best platform I know and register and found that a lot of features enable you to make a large amount of money

THINK POSITIVE

8 minutes ago, bentayebsalah said:

It is the best platform being the best platform I know and register and found that a lot of features enable you to make a large amount of money

Trading on yobit is fun and very profit oriented but the withdrawal fees are only exorbitant.

10 minutes ago, Mathers said:

Trading on yobit is fun and very profit oriented but the withdrawal fees are only exorbitant.

Fees are too high for people earning between 2$ to 100$
They look like normal fees for people who earn thousands of dollars
This is the only disadvantage of the platform waiting to reduce fees

Edited by bentayebsalah

THINK POSITIVE

2 minutes ago, bentayebsalah said:

Fees are too high for people earning between 2$ to 100$
They look like normal fees for people who earn thousands of dollars
This is the only disadvantage of the platform waiting to reduce fees

Maybe so but as trader, you must be cautious about maximizing your profits and every century is important.

3 minutes ago, Mathers said:

Maybe so but as trader, you must be cautious about maximizing your profits and every century is important.

Yes, a cup full of water needs to combine a lot of water drops
And a set of cents turn into dollars and a set of dollars turn into millions
good luck bro 😉

THINK POSITIVE

On 10/4/2019 at 5:11 AM, Deray05 said:

The beauty of yobit 

You trading good and eazzy you must be 100% for your coin is safe yobit give us a free coin i don't have any problems to yobit because in this day the many youths we don't have jobs but the time was see yobit was the beautiful for Our life coz yobit was change many things in our life so i finished but isay that Let's God continue to grown this Yobit 

Yobit is really a great crypto currency exchange, they offer a  page on their exchange this to give out free coin to people who want it, when i just got into cryptocurrency  I spent plenty time on yobit free coins section collect as much i could.

For me, Yobit is already competitive among those big crypto exchanges such as binance, coinbase and kucoin because when I try to used this it's friendly and make me comfortable without confusing to some funcion of its systems, especially when you execute trading on their site.

are you still can claim free coin on yobit buddy?, I cant claim for free coin from several months ago. I can claim that free coin if I trade at least 20 times per day

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

If you decide to invest in crypto for the first time yobit is the good place to do this simple and easy to use just learn how to deposit and how to trade and it's done,in the future you will learn more and jump to an  other step

good luck