Earn with Premise app. - Page 4 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Earn with Premise app.

It still works? it's been some time that such has been your experience, I've been in several places like this but the pay is low, and sometimes they ask for minimum amounts to withdraw that are absurd, how is it with premise?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 26/5/2020 at 4:33, scorpiali said:

He visto esta aplicación en muchas revisiones pero nunca la intento, me encanta ver a alguien que usa esta aplicación y nos puede dar algunos comentarios al respecto. 

I just installed the application, because it seemed like an easy way to earn some money. Once installed and creating the account, it tells me that it isn't available for my location, apparently it's only available for certain countries, which is a shame.

• +1 1

In general premise is a task marketplace that helps you earn money for simple tasks. Take Paid Surveys, Share Local Information Like Construction Areas Gold The Price of Milk, and Share Pictures of Your City to Earn Cash Rewards. Making money with premise really is that simple

3 hours ago, janypenapalacio said:

I just installed the application, because it seemed like an easy way to earn some money. Once installed and creating the account, it tells me that it isn't available for my location, apparently it's only available for certain countries, which is a shame.

There is many application that not support all countries as you can see, it's a really shame I'm agree with you at all ,you need to try other supported application or just use the vpn to install it and use it 

I tried this before, for example, actually I did not know whether it was legitimate or not since I finished applying it. Based on what you actually stated and commented on, I believe that this is actually a legitimate fee, but I do not believe that it is actually just to fulfill their task, for example, actually I take into account, actually for you it is necessary to work a lot in order to get paid. I have the opportunity to be, I did not meet these tasks, taking into account, in fact, as a result of this, I slowed down.

This is one of the applications that I can assure that it pays for doing surveys and tasks, I had the opportunity to use it but the surveys and jobs depend a lot on the place where the worker is, and the country where is, I am from Venezuela and I think that if I found myself in another place maybe things would be different. I used the application for a month and I could only make 1 dollar, for that reason I did not want to use it more and now the minimum withdrawal is 15 usd, it will be a matter of each person drawing their own conclusions.

Premise App has 1,000,000 downloads to date and has a good 4-star rating of about 49,627 users. Premise App pays you once you reach $5 through Paypal or coinbase

It is important to remember that Premise App works better for the US, UK residents and other countries may find it difficult to make a good amount of money with this app

premise.PNG

• +5 3

This is very good information a lot of people don't know this, and if payments can be made in crypto currency then it will be easier because we don't need to transfer our bank account to receive payments so we just have to do the job.

there are applications that either carry viruses or are scams and in the end it is a waste of time it is better to use a recognized and reliable one

• -1 1

In many reviews, I have seen this application, but I never try, I love seeing someone who uses this application and he can give us some feedback on it.

The premise app offers a lot of opportunities to earn tokens(little money) although you have to be patient and willing to sacrifice a lot of time and energy, these has always been the problem with apps like these, the benchmark for withdrawal is really very high that one might just give up before reaching it. 

How do you earn from this platform. It looks interesting. Are you getting paid by each post instantly by them or others tip you some cryptocurrency or fiat. Also does it require some mandatory KYC and has a high withdrawal limit that demands too much work to be done before withdrawing? Thanks.

I thought it was no longer available, in the playstore there was a time in which it no longer appeared, but what if it pays although the amount to withdraw is currently raised, I do not know if it is different in each country, but I recommend it it's very good.

Edited by Michar1

A few months ago I gave a 1-star review to this app/company as they had half-year temporary pay-out issue and I only received template responses. As since August 2020 seems the issues sorted, the app works fine, I revoked my previous review and leaving 4-star. and The reason why 4-star not 5-star is as there are still not enough "discovery" and price report on products tasks (in a 12 million capital city) which are handy for me as I do delivery services (travel a lot) and also shopping almost daily.

If you have accepted this application, then I think you have fallen into the hands of scammers like the users of this cryptocurrency. They are slowly deleting their posts because they are not posting well so they are falling into the hands of scammers.  Thanks for sharing

I have tried that application I didn't know it still work first year of 2019 when the app came out it was great for payment profits but now I remove it because it request minimum 15$ to withdraw and it needs 4 month to collect that much 

• +3 1

Premise earning Mobile App is very amazing app and by this you can earn a lot and you can withdraw many ways like bank transactions and Cryptocurrency. 

This is useful application that you shared with peoples but many applications are fake and i don't know about i will check it if it will take less time and give good money then i will use it some applications take more time but give less money

• Useful or interesting 2

21 hours ago, Sayyam khan said:

This is useful application that you shared with peoples but many applications are fake and i don't know about i will check it if it will take less time and give good money then i will use it some applications take more time but give less money

Yeah there are so meany scam apps that promise to pay but they don't pay, but this app is best and old app that pays for its users for long times, and the app have tasks like surveys taking photos of some institutions, and price tag of some goodes,

Premise is a task of market place that help you to earn money for simple task such as take paid surveys,make a photo etc.

It's seems to be good but i haven't been heard anything about it. Now i will try it but if this app pay in very low quantity then it's time wasting because for lowes withdrawal you have to work for days

• Useful or interesting 2

This application is really trusted its payment method is so interesting and easy to use this application is not available on play store it is downloaded from apk pure

On 11/13/2020 at 5:56 PM, Abdul1168782 said:

It's seems to be good but i haven't been heard anything about it. Now i will try it but if this app pay in very low quantity then it's time wasting because for lowes withdrawal you have to work for days

Yeah they pay little moneys, but they tasks are very easy they don't take that much time, its actually fun to do thus tasks, like taking pictures of what thy ask you with will make you enjoy, and also take some very easy surveys.