Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website!

On 5/25/2020 at 1:13 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

A lot of websites, especially Airdrops websites, require KYC or identity verification in order to get the free bonus for example. 

However, some of these sites might be scam and could steal your ID very easily!

So please, do some researches before sharing your ID.

I agree with you not every campaign we have to get ourselves engaged with mostly like the airdrops you said they are always request for kyc verifications and this is stealing of identity.

34 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

I agree with you not every campaign we have to get ourselves engaged with mostly like the airdrops you said they are always request for kyc verifications and this is stealing of identity.

That's right. In this way, they can use your identity to to anything they want because you would have provided all of your information. 

• -2 2

2 hours ago, Cammer said:

That's right. In this way, they can use your identity to to anything they want because you would have provided all of your information. 

I agree with you dude they can get our details when we register on there sites and we submit our identities for verifications, they use that identities to hack or fraud another site and your image appears as the scammer instead you are not guilty neither you are innocent.

18 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

I agree with you dude they can get our details when we register on there sites and we submit our identities for verifications, they use that identities to hack or fraud another site and your image appears as the scammer instead you are not guilty neither you are innocent.

That's why I am always afraid of providing my identity to any website online. Because a lot of scam actions can happen in my name!

• -1 1
  • +5 1

6 minutes ago, Cammer said:

That's why I am always afraid of providing my identity to any website online. Because a lot of scam actions can happen in my name!

That is a good advice you suggesting I am sure you will be protect if you use the plan as you said to be protect from those scammers.

4 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

That is a good advice you suggesting I am sure you will be protect if you use the plan as you said to be protect from those scammers.

I hope you got the idea of the importance of your identity staying safe. All Members should see this topic and understand the danger of providing identity. 

• -1 2

On 5/25/2020 at 2:13 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

A lot of websites, especially Airdrops websites, require KYC or identity verification in order to get the free bonus for example. 

You are right we shouldn't be sharing our sensitive informations like ID to unknown websites without doing a research because our identity can be misused to scam others by scamers hiding in our details when performing their cruel activities thus putting us in danger of being prosecuted for crimes we are un aware about.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -4 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

11 hours ago, George10 said:

You are right we shouldn't be sharing our sensitive informations like ID to unknown websites without doing a research because our identity can be misused to scam others by scamers hiding in our details when performing their cruel activities thus putting us in danger of being prosecuted for crimes we are un aware about.

You're right my friend. If the website is a scam, our identities will be stolen. In other terms, the website owners can do whatever they want with these identities!

• -3 1
  • +1 1

12 minutes ago, Cammer said:

You're right my friend. If the website is a scam, our identities will be stolen. In other terms, the website owners can do whatever they want with these identities!

Not just with KYC verifications, but fake Airdrops themselves can be also dangerous to enter your data in. They can know much info about you if you give them your social media links, IP addresses and fingerprints from your browser. I suggest you to be careful when joining small or unknown Airdrops.

Edited by AkaCrafterCZ
  • -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Providing information in some phishing website can cause scamming and hacking. Hackers always try to scam people through fake emails and domain log in. So if a user share information in those websites then the risks for hacking is at high. The funds will be at stake if somehow the info get leaked. So always try to secure the information about crypto related things. 

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Saj555 said:

Providing information in some phishing website can cause scamming and hacking. Hackers always try to scam people through fake emails and domain log in. So if a user share information in those websites then the risks for hacking is at high. The funds will be at stake if somehow the info get leaked. So always try to secure the information about crypto related things. 

It is more dangerous if you provide pictures of your identity and documents or even a selfie of you holding the ID. It is very dangerous in my opinion.

• -5 1
  • -1 1

On 5/26/2020 at 12:31 AM, Zaino34 said:

There are many sites that require access to our personal information, and I do not prefer to work with these sites because they may endanger our information. It is better not to share our private information with anyone and work on sites that do not request KYC.

Same here because mostly of those sites can use our personal information to do their scam trick and get our coins easily so make sure that the site is legit before you proceed.

• -4 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Such sites exploit you by using the reward that you do not get, and by filling out your information, you become a customer for them in any project that uses your information and other purposes as well. I agree with you about what I have said to you, you do not want to give your information, and you will only direct this through the mail where you receive notifications from sites that do not link you with any relationship.

• -3 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I have once been scammed on a website when I have them my information because when I registered on this website, all my crypto currency was stolen and I had to create a new account so your advice will help many people avoid this.

• -3 1
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Same here because mostly of those sites can use our personal information to do their scam trick and get our coins easily so make sure that the site is legit before you proceed.

Not only steal your money, but to do things and sign up for websites using your own identity. This could lead you to some troubles or maybe even jail!

• -4 1
  • -1 1

I want to share a tips with you guys regarding knowing weather a site is a scam or legit just Google the name of the site and see review about the site then you can come into conclusion weather to give them your identity or not.

25 minutes ago, Treat1234 said:

I want to share a tips with you guys regarding knowing weather a site is a scam or legit just Google the name of the site and see review about the site then you can come into conclusion weather to give them your identity or not.

Thanks for the tip brother. I actually do this personally to see what others think about a certain website and what are the reviews about it.

• -2 2

Thank you my friend for this suggestion. If seen, there are a lot of websites in internet which tells us to do KYC manly bounties, mining, and others investment websites. I also did kyc in binance but I don't think binance will use my kyc for bad things.

• -4 1
  • +2 1

On 5/25/2020 at 4:43 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

It's really strange to me that people don't care much about their security and they complete KYC for getting maybe 10$ on an airdrop sometimes, people should know that we have data farms around the world that feed on those personal information, why do you think there are many airdrops without reason or even without an existing project?, they get your personal information in the form of KYC and then sell it higher than 10$ that they paid you in tokens to many data farms, that's all there is to it.

• -4 1
  • +3 1

yeah you are right , but I think that there is many benefits if we doings KYC ( only on TRUSTED brand like binance , bittrex ) .

still I doings KYC on binance because we know that binance is really a trusted brand in market , I never recommend to doing kyc for airdrop purpose .

• -5 1
  • +2 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

N i don’t because there is no reason to give the website or airdrop KYC , and i believe that the airdrop how do this is a scammers , and the want information about me . I just use KCY verification in wallet or exchange witch i trust them , because this verification will make my account safe and also my money.

• -2 1
  • +2 1

On 6/3/2020 at 10:55 AM, lharost said:

It's really strange to me that people don't care much about their security and they complete KYC for getting maybe 10$ on an airdrop sometimes, people should know that we have data farms around the world that feed on those personal information, why do you think there are many airdrops without reason or even without an existing project?, they get your personal information in the form of KYC and then sell it higher than 10$ that they paid you in tokens to many data farms, that's all there is to it.

That's why I wrote this topic, to warn everyone about the danger of this subject because they can go to jail if their identity is compromised. 

• -5 1
  • -1 1

Firstly i would like to thank you for sharing this post and i will follow that . And you always have to search the trusted site just like you can give your information to yobit and Coinbase wallet because its trusted and easy to use

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

11 minutes ago, Gooooku said:

Firstly i would like to thank you for sharing this post and i will follow that . And you always have to search the trusted site just like you can give your information to yobit and Coinbase wallet because its trusted and easy to use

You are welcome. This topic is made especially for beginners like you brother. Yes Yobit platform and Coinbase wallet are both trusted sites and I have no problem with providing my identity to them.

• +2 2
  • +5 1

Well said bro. We just can afford to give our real identity to anyone here at crypto world because we don't know which platform or project is legit or which one is scam. You can put yourself in big problem if you give your personal information to any scam site so it's better to avoid these things.

• +2 2