Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website!

Well, giving our KYC is just normal because they just wanted to know if their members are legit or not to avoid being scammed their members, but before you do some KYC, check the website if it is legit or not to know if this is safe or not.

Well, giving our KYC is just normal because they just wanted to know if their members are legit or not to avoid being scammed their members, but before you do some KYC, check the website if it is legit or not to know if this is safe or not.

• -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

My identity is very important ,I dont give it to any website specially fr airdrops or any kind of new website ,but i dont have problems with that for some good website and exchange or wallet because they have a good reputation 

• -3 1
  • +1 2

Some exchange and airdrops want to do kyc compulsory because they don't want, single person claim this airdrops multiple times so they want prove our identity, some times its beneficial, but when we do kyc in fake site its dangerous, because they misuse our data.

• -5 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I agree with I advise everyone to stay away from presenting their identities within the sites that request verification of the kyc and especially the Airdrops sites because it is very likely that these sites will steal our information and use it for illegal matters

I do not engage in any kyc verification because i feel that sharing your identity and your personal information online is one of the most dangerous things that you can do because you can never be sure about eh legitimacy of online sites, and you never know what malware that could be operating on the site that could steal you information. Therefore i woudl advise that everyone stay away from kyc verification. Also it goes against the idea f crypto which is to remain anonymous.

• -3 1
  • +3 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

6 hours ago, scorpiali said:

My identity is very important

Well, all of people's identity is very important mate because this is our private information and this will be not share to other people to avoid being scammed or hacked by many people.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -4 1
  • +1 1

19 hours ago, betelihem said:

Yeah but most crypto sites don't allow VPNs its easy to ban proxies, men they also can ban country proxy's right so its easy to contrail most things right, but they need the KYC versification for other things that's why i don't trust them i mean for small money asking our ID is hard for me, there are airdrops without kyc versification right?then why do they give free airdrops without kyc tho.

I totally agree with you. However, paid proxies cannot be known by these sites because these proxies are just like a residential IP. Thanks for your opinion. 

• -1 2

These sites must be verified as to whether they are real sites or only sites for the purpose of deception
I usually read user responses for this method. If users like this method, I can use it.

19 hours ago, Majeshi said:

I agree with you mate, because not all sites are safe for us to take the KYC security. There are many scam sites which are now days using KYC security so that they can use our details to make scam issues online.

This is true mate so all we need to do is to do research from this site if this is legit or not to avoid being scammed or hacked, happy posting everyone.

• -5 1
  • -1 1

You are right there are many site that do require an individual identity so that they can make use of it for self usage while their project turns out to be sca

many exchanges ask for KYC as a security measure in the handling of cryptocurrencies assets and to perform verification of each user, however there are some exchanges that are not very well known and can be susceptible to data theft by cyber criminals who misuse and risk the identity of those users,sometimes KYC in not very reliable.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I guess some airdrop required Kyc and sometimes it is mandatory so its very hard to avoid doing this also some new exchanges required Kyc to get there airdrop so its really hard to avoid giving personal information.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 5/25/2020 at 3:13 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

A lot of websites, especially Airdrops websites, require KYC or identity verification in order to get the free bonus for example. 

However, some of these sites might be scam and could steal your ID very easily!

So please, do some researches before sharing your ID.

I see now also some of gambling sites requires KYC verification, but I see this is very stupid thing to verify KYC on gambling sites which we always lose. 

• -1 1
  • +3 1

12 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

I see now also some of gambling sites requires KYC verification, but I see this is very stupid thing to verify KYC on gambling sites which we always lose. 

I hate gambling sites because it is the easiest way to lose money online. As for these sites requiring KYC, this seems to be 100% scam!

• -3 1
  • -2 1

If the website is not secured make sure to hide your identity if you really want to engage on it. Secure websites often requires identity but first observe it, check the other pioneers or user. If you think you can trust it then proceed if not then don't. 

• -2 1
  • +2 1

I agree because our identity is very important once it is publisize it can be use to some bad doings like using your identity to scam other people. So it is important in an airdrop or a wallet if it has KYC check first if it is legit before giving you ID.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

That's right and I completely agree with you the vast majority of Airdrops today are scam and require US to verify KYC in order to give us our coins something we should avoid doing for our personal safety  

3 minutes ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

That's right and I completely agree with you the vast majority of Airdrops today are scam and require US to verify KYC in order to give us our coins something we should avoid doing for our personal safety  

That is the point of my topic. You should be careful not to share your identity online to these websites or they could sell it to anyone for a perfect price!

• -2 2

On 5/25/2020 at 5:13 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

A lot of websites, especially Airdrops websites, require KYC or identity verification in order to get the free bonus for example. 

However, some of these sites might be scam and could steal your ID very easily!

So please, do some researches before sharing your ID.

I didn't register on such crypto sutes which offer kyc verification and also didn't participate in KYC airdrops. Most of such sites specially airdrops are fake and scam and they use your identity in wrong way. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -5 1
  • +1 1

6 hours ago, Cammer said:

I hate gambling sites because it is the easiest way to lose money online. As for these sites requiring KYC, this seems to be 100% scam!

There have the very recommended bitcoin gambling sites such as duckdice, bitsler, freebitco.in and cryptogames, but their legitimate is not the reason that you cannot lose, the loses must happen although other will benefit from it. 

• -3 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for the the remainder and you are right because many scammers make use of this type of strategy nowadays especially in telegram airdrops campaign but we all know that KYC verification process is good for securing our account now scammers have broke the trust we all have on kyc verification.

• -3 1
  • +2 1

Now a days many scam sites and projects are required kyc for doing bounties and airdrop so try to avoid from using these sites only do kyc if you are sure about that projects is real and our personal information are safe on that sites so keep in mind for this thing before doing anything else in airdrop. 

• -5 1
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

There have the very recommended bitcoin gambling sites such as duckdice, bitsler, freebitco.in and cryptogames, but their legitimate is not the reason that you cannot lose, the loses must happen although other will benefit from it. 

I haven't tried this sites and I would definitely not recommend using them. I suggest using a website that allows you to earn money based on your work, not your luck!

• -4 1
  • -1 1

On 5/28/2020 at 2:37 AM, Treat1234 said:

You are right there are many site that do require an individual identity so that they can make use of it for self usage while their project turns out to be sca

Well, many sites are required some KYC to avoid being scammed their members but some scam sites are doing it also by having some KYC, do some research first from the site that you want to joined to avoid being scammed.

• -3 1
  • +1 1

18 hours ago, Cammer said:

I haven't tried this sites and I would definitely not recommend using them. I suggest using a website that allows you to earn money based on your work, not your luck!

I'm agreeing with you, all in all gambling is not kind of work, but it is the place to refresh mind by betting numbers, and also you should be happy for any results that's happened from gambling. 

• -5 1
  • +1 1