Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website! - Page 53 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website!

We must not share our personal information with any site before verifying it, because there are many fraudulent sites that steal the account, so let us put caution as a high priority before registering on any site so that we are not exposed to fraud

That is right some people are very convincing and also very wise to the extent that they can convince you to the level of getting your personal information from you and when they get it they will just steal from you.

There are few airdrops and bounty programs with good earning But they ask you to do KYC for getting payment. But most of the Airdrops are fake and scam, So we should not do KYC or give personal information to these websites because they will abuse by them.

• +1 1

If the site is very reliable, there is no objection to providing my identity or personal information, but if it is unknown, this thing is very frightening and may deceive you and deceive you and ban your account, this is what I am convinced.

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you on this matter. You should not share any personal information with anyone and maintain the confidentiality of the information so as not to be exposed to fraud. Try not to check any site before dealing with it.

Of course, my friend, you have to be very careful while working on these sites, and you must not present your identity or privacy to any person, because there are many false sites and work on deceiving you. Be healthy, strong and confident in yourself.

• +2 1

Yes, most of the websites required your personal ID. By this they can access to your personal accounts and can hack your account. You account may used by hackers. So be careful when sites required your personal ID.

I have not dealt with this type of platform and I have not fallen into this matter yet, but I think that this is very bad because I personally cannot trust any site here or anyone. By giving it my personal information, everyone is exposed to fraud, no matter how small or large, all we have to do is very careful Take opinions of elders and friends.

Yes, there are many sites that require proof of personal identity and this matter has become common, but we also have to beware of scammers and not share any personal identity without making sure of the legitimacy of the site to which we want to send the national identity or passport.

I do not think that there is a person who likes to share his personal identity in every site, so I think that everyone should search carefully for the origins of the sites, platforms and airdrops before they give any personal information or national identity.

Edited by Terry953

You must not share our information and identities with the unpopular sites in order to maintain our privacy and protect our money and accounts in addition, we must study the projects that we want to invest in, to make sure that they are honest 

I thank you my friend for your post that it is useful and necessary
There are some users who search for sites and provide their identities, and this is incorrect because personal information may be stolen, fake offers and links are made, and they lose their money and their account. You should focus and pay attention.

• +3 1

Thanks for this advice, and I hope everyone will pay attention to it ... and not present their identity to any site whatsoever ... so that they will not be lost and defrauded.

Thank you for this important topic, my friend. Of course, we have to be smart so that we are not deceived by deceivers. We must always be vigilant so that we do not get tricked. I hope success for everyone.

We just need to be very careful on the website that we give our KYC, most of the sites out there are run by scammers so you need to be wary of the sites that you upload your information to.

Personally, I do not give my identity or passport ID to anyone. Sites, most of the sites that are considered fraudulent sites as a tool to identify your customer have many platforms where they take your personal information to deceive you, so you have to be careful about your business and the sites that you will give your identity without knowing the work do not proceed Ahead in Action

Yes you're right, we should not gave the personal information to any website. Some of these sites are scan and some are right and have a source for earning. So first of all,we should have knowledge about that websites before giving them our personal information because they demand verification to start the free bitcoin mining.

This is right my friend.

Yesterday I was offered to earn some money as a reward just by sharing some information, but according to what I read here I learned that it might be fraud.

All of us will be exposed to attempts to steal, so we have to be careful and not give any information about our accounts.

• +1 1

Thank you for this advice, fraudulent sites and fraudsters are filling the crypto world with unreal investments and fake profits so we have to secure our personal data.For you, you should use trusted websites that are used by a large number of members.

Yes, this is true. We must follow the advice of others and not be drawn into a vision of greed and know what to do and not share our personal information with strangers.

Certainly, you should not provide your personal information to anonymous and unreliable parties, as this poses a risk to the security of your personal information

Hello my friend
Yes, there are many platforms that use your personal information to deceive you
So we have to be careful of them

Thank you for your interest in spreading awareness in this field, urging us to increase our engagement and our work, and to conduct research and scrutiny on the field we want.

• +2 1