Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website! - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website!

On 5/25/2020 at 5:43 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

A lot of websites, especially Airdrops websites, require KYC or identity verification in order to get the free bonus for example. 

However, some of these sites might be scam and could steal your ID very easily!

So please, do some researches before sharing your ID.

I believe this is one of the most basic things you should be aware of while even surfing basic internet. You should always keep your identity secret and never reveal it unnecessarily. Especially when you are doing payments you should be aware of this.

Hy mates it's not good to provide your own profile or your private things to everyone it's not so good because you are not safe to do that thing

That is true. There are many websites which steal you information by KYC process. I don't like the KYC process because of that. So my advice is only upload your identity to those websites that are legit and not scam.

• +1 1

It is a very good advice to people. No one need to share their personal detail with any websites. Every one should be aware of it. There will abe a huge chace for those how get this details and they can do any sort of things with it.

Thanks for shering this valuable information with us.There are many sits in online which wants our identity or account information in order to give us free coi s.Sometimes tgey want some deposites too.So I will tell other that they are all scames or hackers.They will hack your account and all your Money and coin will be gone.So be careful.

• +2 1

Thanks dear friend, I agree.  Of course we have to keep our identities secret on any site.  No personal information may be disclosed for security reasons.  Do not disclose any information to scammers.  Do not enter fake sites.  Avoid tempting things.  Because the scammer uses it as a fad.  So no matter what site you work on, you must keep your personal information confidential.

Thanks for your advice it is helpful to we the newbies you have share light on an important issue because Majority of websites asked informations like this but with your help now you made me believe that all my data in this platform should remain confidential

• +3 1

On 12/27/2020 at 3:31 PM, Sanaullahghallu said:

Yes there are many scamer  in crypto forum they will provide  us many attractive  offer so if we except  those offer they will move our all money to their  own account  so be careful  for all of them and avoid  those offer and must report  them. thank You best of luck

Yeah now a days most platforms askes a KYC verifications system, and we have to upload our identity information's to thus sites which is the most scariest thing to do, most of thus sites are scam sites and they take our data's and that will have a  bad outcome.

Thank you for this great advice.
Unfortunately, many of our members are exposed to persecution due to publishing their personal information on untrusted links
So we have to be more careful!

When something goes wrong, we are responsible for it. Because we are careless. When we are greedy, there is loss. Not everything is for our benefit so we should check first. You need to know about any website before you start working on it. You must not share your personal information with any website without verification. In this day and age, deception and deception are happening everywhere. Most websites are scams. Your CNIC information should not be shared on such sites.

When I see that airdrops ask for KYC and they are not from a recognized company or platform, I do not usually enter because they can use our information in a bad way, which we should avoid on any platform that does not have a lot of reputation or does not have a reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well post, personally my point of view there are many platform is a need your personal information,I think personal information is very important any field any platform,but your personal data hack a scammer that is very huge issue.

• Useful or interesting 1

Your alert is important friend because spammer use our information for the wrong purpose. Some airdrop & bounty sites are asking for personal information but I'm never gonna give them my very important information. I wanna keep my all identity safer & spammer won't cheat me.

As a beginner is better you that sharing your identity to some extent is risk because most nowadays websites are full if scammers. Although you can't avoid sharing your identity in most case but please be very vigilant. Take note please.

Mate, thank you for sharing this. What I believe is this would truly impact your security matter. Your own data would be in question of loosing to tricksters on the off chance that you share your character. There can truly steel your cash however yobit gives you the choice of 2af where your profit are consistently protected.

Yes of course brother. The scammers do everything to steal the money from innocent people by giving offers like free Bitcoin. Then they asked for personal data and then use their private data for criminal act. I also suggest all the members, please don't share you bio data or any other personal data until you find the site or application as authentic or legit.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes that's brief knowledge if the website isn't secure then you must hide your identity. If you show your identity in such kind of websites then you may have to meet a huge lost.you should need to careful about everything.

You are absolutely right We should not give our identity to any site Because they can Illigal things.Because of giving our identity, We may have a lot of problems.I like your post very much Because this type of posts gave us many information thanks.

• +1 1

If there are many pages that ask for kyc and they do not have any reputation and that is where I doubt their origin and do not enter that type of platform, you always have to verify pages that have a very good reputation to pass a kyc of the rest is something dangerous.

This is for sure, no one wants to see his account has been hacked or worse. We have to be careful in the places where we enter our personal information, our accounts, and the sites that we link to in order to avoid getting hacked someday

• +1 1

To do work on any website they require firstly your data or dacoments then they registered. It is tough to not provide your identity to any website but we be carefull to access any websites and check it where it is fake or not. 

I agree with you that we should not give our personal information to any website. Scammers are a lot more than nowadays. They will try to give you more profits and deceive you.This platform is very beneficial. This platform does not ask for your personal information .There is no cheating here.

• +1 1

Hey it should be understood, a beginner like me can ask for it for the best advice.  I'm really scared to give my personal documents to verify my identity in exchange and I'm looking for some exchanges that I do not need to pass this annoying verification.

Good advise there are so many website in crypto and airdrop where hacker and scam are waiting for stealing some one earning and hack their account as well so be careful and don't give your personal data to anyone whether know them or not 

This is good advice, because taking this advice we can avoid all kinds of scams, and also lose all our capital, therefore it is good to always take all these things into account.