"My first investment on the yobit platform" - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My first investment on the yobit platform"

I am an expert in the investing field but many experts adviced me to choose the bitcoin as the first investment to me because they said that the bitcoin has many changes in one week and that will give us a good profits.

You must be fully aware of all the rules, experiences, and fundamentals as well as all the risks that can be assigned to you in some coins and some symbols

Congratulations for you
I have not started trading or earning, and I hope to benefit from the publications of old members on this topic.
Note that I follow the currency fluctuations in Yobit.

• +3 1

I advise you to enter strong currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum because other currencies are constantly declining in price, and this thing depends on the amount of investment on them.

• +1 1

My friends, to pick the suitable money to contribute, what I recommend is that you examine about that cash however much you can and furthermore that you find out if it is helpful for you to put resources into that money you picked.

Try to keep track of the developments in the currencies you want to invest in. Keep an eye on their behavior, particularly their highs and lows, as well as their market history. Then take a chance because you have to while you're investigating. I wish you the best of luck.

Hello my friend, thank you for sharing this topic ...
If you have a good idea, you can easily see which is the best option for your investment
Sometimes currency rates rise and fall over time. And sometimes the prices are very low. So it's totally based on knowledge and experience based on the analysis part, I think.
I wish success to all members, thanks

I think that Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two best cryptocurrencies for investment on the Yobit platform, but I advise you to invest in coins such as the USD, as they give more profit compared to the rest of the currencies.

• +2 1

The world of cryptocurrencies is wide and you cannot say about a currency that it is the best due to the fluctuation of prices. You must follow up permanently to know the prices of digital currencies and choose the right investment for you, and this requires experience and follow-up greatly.

The yobit is the best platform for investment and get profit automatically. It is better to invest in talk token than to invest in any other currency yobit inbox, because by investing in it we get one percent intarest daily. 

Yobit forum is legit and real forum here we can get more profit with investment with Long term profit and I will suggest you for investment in Ethereum and we can invest in Ethereum and we will earn good profit. 

• +3 1

Right now I'm just investing in Talk tokens, but I'm thinking about other currencies, As we can notice in the investment plans, the best investment is to invest bitcoin, but you should have a minimum of 0.01 bitcoin.

Some other currencies are also good and give you a good profit rate.

• +1 1

yes exactly Investbox is the best way to gain profits and I think this is the best feature ever yobit have

Look at first I want to say congratulations for your bravery . I think there is many good choices but personally I would choose Eitherium . In addition I would recommend investing with the less amount possible . one or two Eitherium just

• +3 1

Hello buddy.

In my opinion, I advise you to wait before you invest, you have to know more information to make the right choices in the investment field.

But if you have intention to make investment, you can get information from experts here in this forum, they will provide you important information about that.

Wish you all the best bro

My first investment in yobit exchanger was the simple token I received from the telegram campaign, and I think the yobitinvestbox is nice because it allows me to earn a percentage of what I invest every day, and I recommend that members earning talkcoin use this feature to earn 1% of what they invest every day before trading begins on the 15th of this month.

The best currency to invest in the yobit wallet is Bitcoin. You can buy a part of Bitcoin with approximately $ 400 and return you monthly profits of approximately $ 160. You can enter the yobit platform and make sure of the prices of profit and how much you should pay all in the wallet.

I do not have any investment on yobit  and i am very sad about it but soon i will do it and make investment i take start from small investment then do large investment and advise me that which coin is good for investment or not.

• +3 1

This is a good step for you. There are many good platforms (currencies) that you can invest in. The higher the amount that you want to invest, the more your earnings. Therefore, create an investment platform that suits your ability so that you can earn good money. 

Platform jubilee of the best sites where you can deposit your money because their wallet is safe and easy, we can't work here without the Jubilee site because it opened the opportunity for us to invest our money and make a better future for crypto .

• +1 1

I do not have enough experience to answer this good question, but it is very useful to read about these things, cause one of the main goals here is to understand about this field.

thanks a lot

best wishes

As for me, I only invest talk that I get from my posts because its value is low, so I prefer to invest it until it becomes a large amount, as for the rest of the currencies, I trade in it more profitable despite its risks.

You have to use Bitcoin, my friend, it is the strongest currency for a long time and it will continue to rise I think, but you can invest in two currencies and make a tremendous profit, one of which is Bitcoin and the other is a strong and unique currency that you choose.

Since it's your first investment you should be really careful , you should certainly have the proper knowledge and ability. You should know how much currencies are there with you and should be ready to take risks. Risks are always there in this because we can't predict what will happen.