"My first investment on the yobit platform" - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My first investment on the yobit platform"

Your experience is very good because bit coin is best trading platform designed to support the trading cryptocurrencies. but you can invest in vechain, Bitcoin, ethereum, xrp aslo

Welcome to the forum, I think the best coins or cryptocurrency to invest on still remain the bitcoin, not only because of it skyrocketing price but also for it reputations and acceptance around the world.

Yobit investment box in my opinion its really great plan to earn daily profit, but I don't use this feature so I have no knowledge but I think water coin is best to invest,its just my opinion first search coin prices then invest.

I trust You can pick Yoda or Dogecoin, yet the financing cost is 1% each day. You can investigate prepared to-contribute designs or make your own arrangement, yet be cautious that you should put a decent sum in the event that you pick Dogecoin and set the alert for tallying. Slipping to pull out benefits

Friend, I would tell you that to invest you inform yourself not only of the investments but of the different currencies because if you inform yourself that it is the best thing you could do you can follow advice from others who tell you a good way to invest but investigate it or look for information just in case it costs nothing.

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not have any investment in this platform but when I get to generate little capital I am going to make use of 40% of that capital to invest to see how it is going to work out for me.

Good luck to everyone who wants to enter the field of investment or trading, for example I love a lot trading in the currency of xrp and ltc.

The best currency you should invest with Yobit is the least risk of loss Bitcoin currency because it is the most stable of the cryptocurrencies.  You can also invest if you want and leave it as USD only and as you observe the market and see that a currency is on an upward trend you buy and sell that currency and sell it when it becomes a higher and better price.

For this you must trust your knowledge and studies of cryptocurrencies I can tell you that I really like TALK as a form of investment in the investbox but perhaps other people who are reading this publication do not agree with me or do not like this currency how a form of investment, it may be possible. 

Hope so it will be great and good for you. You can invest different coins and check their rates according to market and have a good time and good work. Hope so you wil get much profit while doing this investment and have a good future ahead.  

My friend first, you must choose a currency that suits you and your purchasing power, and study its movement well and verify its strength and the extent of investment and trading in it in order to remain safe and not to lose your money

• +1 1

My friend, the best and most secure currency is btc, ETH, Ltc, XRP and USD. You can start investing from 0.0001 Bitcoin to the number you want, but you have to learn well on investing so that you do not lose your money. I wish you good luck

My first investment on the yobit exchange was bitcoin, which I bought with the accumulated money, and was able to go into the plus.

In Yobit you have so many crypto coins to choose from but my advise is that you stick to the top three coins that are Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum, leave all the other coins aside till you become an expert and able to know which coin is profitable and which one is not, and have a look at Yobit invest box, you will find it very interesting.

I invest in XRP but not in yobit investbox I just purchased xrp coin whatever I earn from this forum , I know that yobit investbox is really a good way of earning we can earn a good amount of earning through it without too much risk , I will surely going to invest in investbox in future. 

• +5 1

Hi expensive! With my proposal venture is exceptionally great ready to win good profit from it for speculation to begin with of all you wish to know almost showcase rates in case you found any coin which cost is increment in future speculation of such coin is best and you'll got to begin from small sum .

Depends on your quantity.If your capital is small then investing in cheap currencies like Tok and Daze is good to be honest. I don't know much experience or knowledge about investment sites. If your capital is big then you can invest in Bitcoin and Etherium andTheir profits are much higher.Still a newcomer to the forum but would like to hear from other members if possible.

Friend from what I am informed and I believe that you do not need an amount or that if or if for those who start there is an exact amount to invest, that is not left to you and as soon as you want to invest that remains in yourself in what you are going to invest there is no exact number to make your first investment.

Hello my friend, thank you for sharing this topic ...
If you have a good idea, you can easily see which is the best option for your investment
Sometimes currency rates rise and fall over time. And sometimes the prices are very low. So it's totally based on knowledge and experience based on the analysis part, I think.
I wish success to all members, thanks

You should also be careful when investing in cryptocurrencies that are not well known, because it is possible for these currencies to lose value or to drop prices significantly. I think it is better to choose only known currencies.

• +1 1

I am also pretty old in this forum and the yobit exchange but I have not tried the investbox because most of the times there are very difficult things that we need to do.

I am a new member, I wish you success, my friend, I think that Bitcoin is the best, but I advise you to consult with older members because they have more experience.

Greetings to you, my dear friend, according to my humble information about cryptocurrencies, the most widespread cryptocurrency worldwide is the Bitcoin currency, where the price of one bitcoin has reached more than 51 thousand dollars.

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, from my opinion as a new member in this platform and according to my research in this field, it is the best way to invest in short. I monitored the coin market from my opinion that investing and working on it will face many difficulties, so I did not want it. Thank you.

Welcome, my dear friend, I am new to cryptocurrencies, but I expect that Bitcoin is one of the best currencies for you and I hope experienced members can help you