"My first investment on the yobit platform" - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My first investment on the yobit platform"

It is good question. Every newbie wants to know which currency they must invest in. I feel that one has to read the advice of different experts who are experienced in this field. Some of the replies to this question can also be taken into account.

At this moment I see the DLRS coin for investbox as a good investment because it gives you 10% ot the investment and the coin at this moment has a low price and if it goes up you win twice the percentage and the rise of the coin

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Sorry dear I can't help in this because I am new here and haven't invested ever .But your post helped me alot because I am thinking to invest and have gotten much idea and information from your post .

• +1 1

It is a good idea but i am thinking about it yet because i haven't even good knowledge about investment yet i am learning through this forum and definitely i will invest my capital on yobit platform to earn profit when i feel i have some knowledge about yobit investment or exchange as well.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes my friend, you are right. YoBit is a very secure place for investing your money. As it has the feature of Investbox, I am using it for holding my talktokens. My friends, as you see that the price of talktokens went to very low as it is went to minimum, then you can invest your talktokens in Investbox which will give you 1% talktokens daily. This is a good opportunity to invest your talktokens in Investbox.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I dont have mych knowledge about other but i invest daily on talk. It gives 1% daily. You need to know and analyze the graphs of all from investbox first and better decide on your own.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dear there are many currencies available for investbox on yobit exchange you should invest one of them.

But i invest the talk token in investbox and get 1 percent daily profit and when i required the money then i can close it and get money in few minutes.  

I would like to invest in Ethereum plan but I am only afraid of the dice game and it is making good profit from it, even the members of this forum I have read many times that they are making good profit from investment from ETH and so far I have not invested in any other planAnd by investing in XRP, good returns can be made from it.

• +1 1

Successful investment depends on the correct choice of currency, but you have to bear in mind that the investment is governed by capital, as I cannot tell you to invest in Bitcoin while you only have $ 10,000 and therefore you value your money and choose the appropriate currency for your capital and my advice to you is not to invest A large amount from the first time and do not invest in immersed currency

El 25/5/2020 a las 0:49, abualez dijo:

Mis leales amigos en este maravilloso foro, espero que me orienten sobre cómo elegir la mejor moneda para invertir en la plataforma yobit en invest box y cuánto aprecian la cantidad que debe ser para invertirla,
para obtener una Buenos ingresos ????

The best friend you can do, investing in Yobit is the best thing I have done in my life, I have seen the movements of their cryptocurrencies and they have gone very well, with respect to the investbox, I would recommend trying with the WATER coin that gives you a 3 % of daily return and it is a currency that maintains its price a lot. I have managed to get a lot out of this coin.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 5/25/2020 at 12:49 AM, abualez said:

Mis leales amigos en este maravilloso foro, espero que me orienten sobre cómo elegir la mejor moneda para invertir en la plataforma yobit en invest box y cuánto aprecian la cantidad que debe ser para invertirla,
para obtener una Buenos ingresos ????

I recommend you as long as you can enter with the token talk if you wish, also try the water currency which is very good too, in which case everything is under your own responsibility but I have tried it and it has gone very well.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I invest in the talk token and buy the some talk token and put in investbox I know investbox give me 1 percent profit of my investment when it's value increase so that's time I sell the talk token and earn good profit from this... Because I know after some days it's value definitely go up...

• -1 1

Without a doubt I recommend that you enter yobit and you can work from there, after this invest in investbox to increase your daily earnings this helps a lot.

• +2 1

Investment us almost about the risk you're ready to take, most times the percentage is what you need to take into consideration, and considering the percentage on yobit, they offer nothing less than 0.1% on investment, and coin like xrp is okay for investment

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yobit Inbox is a great place to invest. This investment may bring you profit. I have never invested but I will invest in yobit Inbox in the future.

• +3 1

Good dear it's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform 

loving been using dais former, it all became in no time, the costs have a tendency to be fine the rate become okey excessively. lamentably thin side central banks are going to be recorded

I deliberate the finest investment alternative depends on the assets you own.  at the moment I entered an investment in the dampen coin. It is pleasant and gives me 3% of the quantity that I put daily

Friend, to choose the appropriate currency to invest, what I suggest is that you investigate about that currency as much as you can and also that you ask someone you know so they can tell you whether or not it is convenient for you to invest in that currency you chose.

Well I would like to say that you should invest with a crypto that has a good value in the crypto market. And this are the crypto I would like to say that you invest with, Xrp and Btc. If you want a good profit u go for Btc, because of it high level in crypto market.

On 5/25/2020 at 9:49 AM, abualez said:

My loyal friends in this wonderful forum, I hope you will direct me on how to choose the best currency for investment on the yobit platform in invest box and how much do you appreciate the amount that must be in order to invest it ,
to get a good income ????

Dear I have not do investment because I don't have enough knowledge about this and I am learning about this because I also want to this but my friend is doing investment and earning a good profit and he is teaching me so I am a student in this field that is still learning about this.

I am looking to the yobit investbox and for start I utilize the discussion token there. I think it is an extraordinary speculation to be made with this apparatus that help us stake our coin and make an interest from this. It has significant yields that are making this alternative remarkable to utilize and we must be prepared to join.

At the present time, I do not advise anyone to invest in the process. Prices are not stable, as I recommend investing in litecoin or a dog, through which he can invest, as currencies are among the most important cryptocurrencies and have their market value. You can add the amount you want. I wish you a happy day

@abualez

Since we make money working in this forum, I think it's better to invest in talk token than to invest in any other currency yobit inbox, because by investing in it we get 1% intarest daily.In my opinion this is a very good deal.  I also invest in talk.  I found it more convenient to invest in any other currency.  So I invest it.

My first investment in the yobit. It is very interesting and it was the payment that received from the cryptotalk do I invest in the yobit that I'd simple. It is very useful and beautiful working exchange site.

• +2 1