Giving a bad reputation doesn't mean we hate you! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Giving a bad reputation doesn't mean we hate you!

Most of members here especially newbies thinking receiving bad reputation means the person who gave it hate you. Bad reputation is another way of criticizing the post you've made. It is also and indication that you need to create quality post.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 8
  • +2 3
  • +3 5
  • +4 2

Seriously its important topic I also notice this problem, if we read any useless comment and gives bad reputation, then the member gives return bad reputation, but he can't understand he post useless post and we are not their enemies to give this bad reputation, we just want this forum clean.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 11
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:
  • Copy and paste other topics or comments.
  • Writing a meaningless post.
  • Wrong spelling to your posts in several times.
  • Unnecessary jokes (not all members likes jokes)
  • Short post! (E.g - Thank you.   Okay.   I am happy.   ETC)
  • Wrong section posts.

All these deserve negative reaction, except perhaps the wrong section that sometimes it just happens someone thinks it was the correct one. I don't know about the jokes though, I haven't read any posts containing jokes. The rest are all garbage posts that deserve negative reaction and probably report as well.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I think the main reason that leads to bad reputation is that people write posts to try to dodge some people for personal interests that may be aimed at fraud or publishing not useful things and scam sites

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

We must use this feature with all transparency. No good point should be awarded except for the person who deserves it to encourage him to write more useful posts. If we find something that violates the laws of the forum, we must report it and give a bad reputation to its owner so that the reputation accurately reflects its owner and not randomly grant it to anyone.

It is a few days ago i too received a bad reputation i was totally worried on what happened. But as you mentioned i started avoiding my mistakes and starting doing research before writing a comment. Hopefully in future i will not get them again.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

yeah I also see there is only one reason behind it whenever you got bad reputations due to spam post , trying to makes a good content then instaed of bad reputation everybody give you good reputation point .

spammers or copy writer always recived bad reputation .

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

That's true and I'm completely agree with you ! but in the other hand there is many people that give us bad reputation points just because they are bored ! they want to make this forum worse !
I think we have to report them

12 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I hope you are all fine. Let's discuss about bad reputation! There are two types of reputations here in the forum which are a good reputation and a bad reputation. Many members are talking about good reputations most of the time but today we will talk about a bad reputation, why you get them and how to avoid them. 

There are some topics which have get bad reputations because of some reasons, writers of those topics may complaining for getting bad reputations without understanding the meaning of bad reputation and why they get it in their topics. Some members they thought we hate them them and that's why we gave them bad reputations! That's not true, bad reputation will remind you that your topic has some mistakes that you will have to avoid them in your next topic to get a good reputation!

This will give you bad reputation:

1. Copy and paste other topics or comments.
  2. Writing a meaningless post.
  3. Wrong spelling to your posts in several times.
  4. Unnecessary jokes (not all members likes jokes)
  5. Short post! (E.g - Thank you.   Okay.   I am happy.   ETC)
  6. Wrong section posts.

There are many more mistakes that can give you bad reputation but those are the most mistakes which are done by many members. We have to avoid them because many bad reputations in our posts will decrease trust from other members.

Here are few ways to avoid bad reputation:

1. Write your own posts (Don't copy)
  2. Write a topic when you have something to share (Don't write a topic because other members have write a topic)
  3. Write topics for helping others to solve/ teach something.
  4. Write a topic at least with three or more sentences so that you can explain well.
  5. Write all topics in the right section.
  6. Make sure all words are correct (check your topic again before submit)

By following this, you will decrease bad reputations in your topics and increase good reputations. You will be proud for your efforts when your topics will have good reputations because good things are hard to find!

________________________ .

Thanks for reading!

Yeah you have a point, and only giving sad reputations don't change any thing, but also telling them why you sad react the post will help to solve there mistakes tho, but bro to be honest this day members are giving sad reactions when they don't agree with ideas and also they give sad reaction to revenge other members, if you sad react them then they will sad react you back, its losing its point, even some members give you sad reaction when you try to help them, because i received one for telling a person that his post is already created.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

a bad reputation i would give to someone means i think they broke the rules or i think their post is low quality and they should research more to make better posts so they don't spam

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

People will take them personally no matter what. But these people will probably get banned anyway with an attitude like that. I mean if they keep thinking that they didn't do anything wrong for the bad post mark, they won't learn. 

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 4

Thank you for finally clearing this up, Some members take this serious they sometimes complain getting this and not knowing the reason why so members create repetative post and copy pasted then other members give bad reputation to let them know that there are mistake in there content.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

There is still an option available for us which is "Report post" . If we see any suspicious copied, abusive or spam posts, we are free to report against them to let moderators know about that issue. I think bad reaction is for the post which we personally do not like and as you said, giving bad reaction does not matter with a personal attack. 

• +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

21 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Bad reputation is another way of criticizing the post you've made

That's true mate and criticizing some posts here is just normal because we're made some discussions here, you can be improve and make the reputations as your motivation. Happy posting.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

I really stop giving people a bad reaction to the people because they dont understand that and they give a bad reaction for nothing ,just because you give him

• +1 2
  • +2 1

A useful and very valuable participation that contains clear and important information that everyone should know
Bad reputation is given to members who violate the rules of the forum and they write posts randomly and annoyingly so when we give a bad reputation this means that we warn the person and we are alerted to mistakes in order to avoid them
So when everyone follows the rules and writes helpful reviews they will definitely get good reputations

• Useful or interesting 2

Bad reputation is a way of drawing your attention to the post and to show you that this post is not up to the standard that you are supposed to have in this forum and as a result you should be made aware of it for future posts going forward. There is nothing personal about it. In fact it is more in the spirit of trying to help out the other members on this forum. I think that there are very few in the forum that give out bad reputation as revenge, and most of them are because of constructive criticism.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

24 minutes ago, Brand1 said:

everyone follows the rules and writes helpful reviews they will definitely get good reputations

But sad to say that many members are getting thirst in terms of reputations, they're creating some thread here which is the content is giving them some reactions or simply the reputation because this is just free which is not good, use the reputation in a right way and give it to the member here which is deserved to have with.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

On 5/26/2020 at 8:41 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

That's true mate and criticizing some posts here is just normal because we're made some discussions here, you can be improve and make the reputations as your motivation. Happy posting.

Yes you're right mate. Criticism is another way of learning and accepting some opinions from others, we can learn from that if we accept the critics of the others and it can contribute to our knowledge so that we can give a better opinion next time.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes I really agree with you, we have all different opinions and perspective so we are open to say what we believe in and it does not mean that they disagree with you it means that they hate you.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

34 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

we can give a better opinion next time.

Well, it may help to contribute some healthy information in a certain topic or discussions, just continuing to make some useful information here mate.

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, it may help to contribute some healthy information in a certain topic or discussions, just continuing to make some useful information here mate.

You're right mate. We should openly accept the criticism of others so we know we were wrong and correct the knowledge we have. We can also give other information that is correct. I hope you understand what i mean.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

1 hour ago, Tine0313 said:

You're right mate. We should openly accept the criticism of others so we know we were wrong and correct the knowledge we have. We can also give other information that is correct. I hope you understand what i mean.

Yes mate, I'm actually understand what you're trying to say from me, just keep it ypur good work here in this forum by doing this correcting some members ideas. Happy posting mate.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1