Giving a bad reputation doesn't mean we hate you! - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Giving a bad reputation doesn't mean we hate you!

Yes you're right but sometimes we can't get bad reputation even if we make useful and creative posts. I think some people giving bad reputation randomly. It's hard to make creative and useful posts but if we do our research before making posts we can get good reputation, but there's nothing we can do for people who gaves bad reputation randomly.

• +4 1

I think giving bad reputations should be avoided as much as possible. It is undestandable to give bad reaction to a for example spammer or a person who is behaving rudely. But unless these conditions are met, no one should give bad reputation for something. Because what you see as bad may not be bad, that could be a misunderstanding or merely you lack the knowledge to properly understand what is said that.

Thanks for reading and have a nice evening

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

well, yes. as for my case, i give out bad reputation when i saw someone disobey the rules of the forum such as copy pasting and short replies and even those replies that's not even connected to a certain topic. We give bad reputation because we see that you're not being a functional member and that's a mistake for you  to fix so you'd learn.

Totally agree! No one likes getting bad reputation but they should work on themselves not just pressing the keywords. I personally when someone gives a bad reputation I know something it’s wrong in my post, I own my mistake!

• +1 1

yes my dear, If you got bad reputation, you will make useful and unique post. Reputation mainly depends on your comments quality. So always try to make meaningful post for us. By this you can get good ratings in cryptotalk.  Don't worry for bad reputation, we always want you to make good post. 

we have every single distinctive feeling and viewpoint so we are available to state what we have confidence in and it doesn't imply that they can't help contradicting you it implies that they disdain you.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If someone gave me negative reputation i will not take that as they are hating me. Because maybe I did not satisfied them and not reaching their standard. But of course do not give negative reputation because you are trolling or you are just like tripping. Give it to the one deserve it or violates the rules not because you have opposite opinions. Let us respect each other opinions

I agree to you bro giving a bad reputation does not mean that we hate anyone . As a responsible member of the crypto talk it's our responsibility to maintain the rules and regulations of this platform. If we see someone who is breaking the rules of this forum or who is making some useless posts which is irrelevant to the topic or which is completely irrelevant to the cryptocurrency so we should demotivate him and we should stop him and doing this act again and again by giving him bad reputation. 

Thanks for clearing it at the end, some members take it seriously, they sometimes complain about it and if the members do not know the reason for creating and pasting repeat posts, then other members bring a bad name to them is a mistake

Just because you get a negative reaction doesn't mean everyone hates you. It depends on your post how you post, if your post doesn't fit the topic and it doesn't make sense, it means that it will negative  react to you. But if your post is useful, it will never give you negative marketing.

On 5/25/2020 at 4:35 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I hope you are all fine. Let's discuss about bad reputation! There are two types of reputations here in the forum which are a good reputation and a bad reputation. Many members are talking about good reputations most of the time but today we will talk about a bad reputation, why you get them and how to avoid them. 

There are some topics which have get bad reputations because of some reasons, writers of those topics may complaining for getting bad reputations without understanding the meaning of bad reputation and why they get it in their topics. Some members they thought we hate them them and that's why we gave them bad reputations! That's not true, bad reputation will remind you that your topic has some mistakes that you will have to avoid them in your next topic to get a good reputation!

This will give you bad reputation:

1. Copy and paste other topics or comments.
  2. Writing a meaningless post.
  3. Wrong spelling to your posts in several times.
  4. Unnecessary jokes (not all members likes jokes)
  5. Short post! (E.g - Thank you.   Okay.   I am happy.   ETC)
  6. Wrong section posts.

There are many more mistakes that can give you bad reputation but those are the most mistakes which are done by many members. We have to avoid them because many bad reputations in our posts will decrease trust from other members.

Here are few ways to avoid bad reputation:

1. Write your own posts (Don't copy)
  2. Write a topic when you have something to share (Don't write a topic because other members have write a topic)
  3. Write topics for helping others to solve/ teach something.
  4. Write a topic at least with three or more sentences so that you can explain well.
  5. Write all topics in the right section.
  6. Make sure all words are correct (check your topic again before submit)

By following this, you will decrease bad reputations in your topics and increase good reputations. You will be proud for your efforts when your topics will have good reputations because good things are hard to find!

________________________ .

Thanks for reading!

Yes, hacking the law in the forum will be banned, and copying and pasting should not be used, and not to write posts that are not useful, because this matter will provide you with a warning and warning about this matter, and you should not write duplicate posts.

• +1 1

You are right some of my post meet all rules/guide above but some give you bad reputation still why?. We should read user's post before we react.

Yes we need to post reasonable post, so that we can earn better reputation with positive sign, and a reputation with positive sign will make you earn better money in this great platform.

On 5/24/2020 at 10:35 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I hope you are all fine. Let's discuss about bad reputation! There are two types of reputations here in the forum which are a good reputation and a bad reputation. Many members are talking about good reputations most of the time but today we will talk about a bad reputation, why you get them and how to avoid them. 

There are some topics which have get bad reputations because of some reasons, writers of those topics may complaining for getting bad reputations without understanding the meaning of bad reputation and why they get it in their topics. Some members they thought we hate them them and that's why we gave them bad reputations! That's not true, bad reputation will remind you that your topic has some mistakes that you will have to avoid them in your next topic to get a good reputation!

This will give you bad reputation:

1. Copy and paste other topics or comments.
  2. Writing a meaningless post.
  3. Wrong spelling to your posts in several times.
  4. Unnecessary jokes (not all members likes jokes)
  5. Short post! (E.g - Thank you.   Okay.   I am happy.   ETC)
  6. Wrong section posts.

There are many more mistakes that can give you bad reputation but those are the most mistakes which are done by many members. We have to avoid them because many bad reputations in our posts will decrease trust from other members.

Here are few ways to avoid bad reputation:

1. Write your own posts (Don't copy)
  2. Write a topic when you have something to share (Don't write a topic because other members have write a topic)
  3. Write topics for helping others to solve/ teach something.
  4. Write a topic at least with three or more sentences so that you can explain well.
  5. Write all topics in the right section.
  6. Make sure all words are correct (check your topic again before submit)

By following this, you will decrease bad reputations in your topics and increase good reputations. You will be proud for your efforts when your topics will have good reputations because good things are hard to find!

________________________ .

Thanks for reading!

Undoubtedly, you have to add extras because the songs are always repeated, I think your topic is to take it into account, you never have to give up.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello friends, giving bad reputations to friends don't mean they hate you because post that has less characters may be characters lesser than one hundred will surely earn you a bad reputation e.g Okay, thanks. Also post that have no meaning may be wrong spellings always also attract bad reputation.

• +1 2

Of course friend, when we give a bad reputation it is to help that user and let him know that he is doing his publications wrong. Likewise, I don't just give negative evaluations, I prefer to ignore those publications.

• +2 2

What annoys me the most about the posts is that they are frequently repeated. I think they really deserve to be given a negative evaluation, and this is in order to avoid copying and pasting of topics.

• +2 1

yes i agree with you friend. you have no give negetive reputation because it,s very bad every body so that we have care full and see other post after that we have give reputation.

thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

The thing is very nice buddy. Yes, we need to understand that this negative reputation does not mean that the person who evaluates your unpleasant reputation hates you, but evaluates the same thing that is not positive. From here, things get more complicated and that’s where real meaning to life comes from.

• +1 1

Most of members here especially newbies thinking receiving bad reputation means the person who gave it hate you. Bad reputation is another way of criticizing the post you've made. It is also and indication that you need to create quality post

No, of course, we direct you as an experienced member. Our first goal is for the forum to be in the best condition so that we can publish and participate without seeing the unwanted posts. We give a negative evaluation to improve yourself and learn as we give more positive evaluation to those who deserve it.

On 5/25/2020 at 2:21 PM, BTC Future said:

All these deserve negative reaction, except perhaps the wrong section that sometimes it just happens someone thinks it was the correct one. I don't know about the jokes though, I haven't read any posts containing jokes. The rest are all garbage posts that deserve negative reaction and probably report as well.

Most of members here especially newbies thinking receiving bad reputation means the person who gave it hate you. Bad reputation is another way of criticizing the post you've made. It is also and indication that you need to create quality post.

Yes giving a bad reputation is not really mean that we hate that's member.actually we want to tell them, realize them that they should improve their work instead of getting heart.they should carry on their work.try to improve their self and show that they are of great worth and can do everything as there is nothing impossible to do.

On 5/26/2020 at 1:25 AM, rekter said:

People will take them personally no matter what. But these people will probably get banned anyway with an attitude like that. I mean if they keep thinking that they didn't do anything wrong for the bad post mark, they won't learn. 

It is a few days ago i too received a bad reputation i was totally worried on what happened. But as you mentioned i started avoiding my mistakes and starting doing research before writing a comment. Hopefully in future i will not get them again.