Giving a bad reputation doesn't mean we hate you! - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Giving a bad reputation doesn't mean we hate you!

Yes good thinking. Giving bad reputation is not means that we hate you. It is for showing your mistake. This is not for you. If you do offensive post then any one note like it therefore they give you bad reaction. Its purpose is that you feel your mistake.

Excellent and different post which i have found this.

Yes, if we give negative rating to any post then it's not mean we hate you, there is a work of posting so if you post un relevant material or if you will violate the rules of that forum definitely you will get negative reputation so i think we are mature now and try to understand things in a true way.

• +2 1

My friend you have identified an important issue. Most of the newbies thinks that if someone give them negative reaction then this means that he hate them but this is not the case. Everyone receive a negative ratings if their post is not accurate or acceptable or by any means not good or offensive. Members give you negative reputation for identifying your mistakes and not due to any hate or vengeance.

• Useful or interesting 1

Giving a bad reputation only signifies that its content is poor and there is need for improvement.it require one to be discreet on posting because it might be the content is meaningless,the topic is not concrete,and it is not passing any knowledge or information in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes actually we all understand what you trying to say from us you just keep your work in this forum its very helpfull for us we know all things about knowledge some members give good ideas and cooperate with mate ..So be happy and posting freely 

Spam posts and fake news reduces the following business reputation, which reduce the business sale and also profit.

Ahm giving bad reputation to members doesn't mean to hurt them this is the indication to realize them to make genuine posts . Most of the newbies voilate the terms and conditions in return they got bad reputation . To know that their posts  should be relevant, precise and meaningful to get good reputation. So newbies don't  disappoint ,make your research and get here some extra ordinary stuff to get good reputation.

Hello mates, you are correct that giving awful standing don't mean we scorn you. You notice your post that why individuals are giving terrible standing to individuals, so on the off chance that we adhere to your standards individuals won't give awful standing to others individuals.

On 5/25/2020 at 3:13 PM, betelihem said:

Yeah you have a point, and only giving sad reputations don't change any thing, but also telling them why you sad react the post will help to solve there mistakes tho, but bro to be honest this day members are giving sad reactions when they don't agree with ideas and also they give sad reaction to revenge other members, if you sad react them then they will sad react you back, its losing its point, even some members give you sad reaction when you try to help them, because i received one for telling a person that his post is already created.

I'm 100% agree with you my friend, unfortunately, some users are giving a lot of random bad reaction to any user that they don't like the name he uses or the profile picture he's putting in the forum, I believe on the team of Cryptotalk and I'm sure there will be some action in the near future.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

The reputation in this forum is an important thing, so you must preserve it and make it good. Learn not to copy and paste, and this is the most important thing because it is one of the causes of bad reputation. Be friendly with your posts. Do not be hostile.

• +1 1

If someone gives bad reputation then only I will know that I have done mistake and I should be more careful what to do and where I should improve. Then it will lead me to the success but if some one gives me positive rate even I have done mistake then I will not improve. So give bad rates to the post where they have down mistake.

• +3 1

Giving bad reputation betoken that the content is poor, not useful or misleading. But sometimes you get bad reputation maybe because you copied and pasted someone else's post.

You are right my friend. I also think that the reputation on posts must be given on merit. Even that person is very close to you, you must have to do be honest by giving bad reputation if he deserves. After it you can learn him to avoid from sharing useless, irrelevant and fals information data.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yeah bad reputation doesn't sense that we hate you.  It means that wie don't like your post . Your post might have some mistakes go and look for that dont take that comments on yourself. Take it as a profession and it happens in profession.

Thats very true because you try to understand what is happening there are so many ways that we get this critism so to me its really good ideas  are really good to keep on dong the right thing so to me am really ha[[y when someone does rate me negatively because then am able to really make sure I read the post and understand where the mistake came from that is really important for me to really know that that is really important we do realize that . but sometimes when you rate some negative, reach out to them , not nessesarily trying to show them you voted a negative but correct them 

9 hours ago, bobjoemega said:

I'm 100% agree with you my friend, unfortunately, some users are giving a lot of random bad reaction to any user that they don't like the name he uses or the profile picture he's putting in the forum, I believe on the team of Cryptotalk and I'm sure there will be some action in the near future.

You are right there are some members who give negative reactions without no reason they even don't read the post or comment content and that's so sad, they do this to finish there daily 50 reaction limits only for earning, and that's not good thing to do.

Right dear,
  Some friends think that when he receives a bad reputation, the member who put that reputation does not want good for him, while reality completely reverses that, the bad reputation is placed in order for the member to notice that he is simply violating one of the forum rules ..

We don't hate you for not giving you a reputation. We want to explain to you. Look at the questions and then write a good post. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Gideon$ said:

Yes my dear your information is very much true we don't just give negative reputation because we hate someone its from our mind to see weather the topic is add some value to the forum and the members if its not making sense the n it will have negative reaction so this is according to what the reader get from certain topic or post if they feel its bad or good its them to decide.

Negative ratings are given to those who do not post well.  However, no one hates those who are given a negative rating.  But everyone should post good quality.  If someone has posted low quality along and continues to get negative ratings.  Then he will be immediately banned from the forum.  So everyone should be careful in the forum

We must all give reputation points fairly. If we find low quality posts, we must give them a bad reputation so that their owners avoid publishing such posts in the future and even improve their posts and this also helps improve the quality of posts in the forum, but unfortunately there are also some people who give bad reputation in a way. random

Giving a bad reputation doesn't mean we hate you because it is a sign of making more efforts and hard work so that your reputation improves as your work will improve. Your reputation is directly concerned with your work. If you work is not good and you face bad reputation then you need more efforts to improve yourself , your work.

• +3 1

I am agree with you. Most members not give bad reputation because if they do so, they will get it back by those members. Specially newbies do so. So i suggest admin that only junior or full members can give reputation

Yeah giving the bad reputation it really does not mean that we hate you or we don't want that your income will be down the real thing of giving less rating is that we want you to do useful comments and in order to knowledge. We don't want you to do unuseful comment.

Yes dear you mentioned all  expects very clearly about bad reputation. and what are the main reasons of getting bad reputation. I agree your words that bad reputation doesn't mean we hate you. I can add a little bit that if you are getting bad reputation from the members you have to think about what you have done , what are your mistakes and you can come up on thes mistakes. So  in some way a repetition is also good for you to correct your mistakes.

• +3 1

Yes dear you a re right  when we give negetive reputation its mean we wan to make them successful we want that he need to improve himself id does not meant that we hate those persons who are not posting well in this forum we want that they improve their topics and comments we show them that they need to post with useful information and helpful comments  and if they follow our negative reputation and want to good reputation they will do something for them and they will learn before to post anything in this forum and they will post with best information and useful posts for others.

• +1 1