moving 50 BTC from a sleeper wallet since February 2011 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

moving 50 BTC from a sleeper wallet since February 2011

Hi friends
I read news in cointelegraph about moving 50 BTC from a sleeper wallet since February 2011. As 50 BTC has been transferred from this portfolio to two different wallets
And this photo:

11.jpg.e0562970f20451ad580438b7e1305115.jpg

Some thought that this was an indication of Satoshi's return and that this bitcoin was his and stored it so far
But experts assert that:
“These coins did not seem to match the Batushi pattern. The block, which was mined, had an additional quantity of 477. An additional block of mining was expected to have a Patoshi pattern at this height above 2367.” 
Which means that this block is not from Satoshi mining but rather from other people
As well
 "Nick Carter, one of the founders of Coinmetrics, said:" It is basically impossible to prove that Satoshi has not mined these coins, but the best research we have found is that Satoshi has mined a specific set of blocks, and this is not one of them. "

He also made it clear that even in 2009 there were many miners who were mining bitcoin other than Satoshi and most likely this block for one of them.

The article is long and this is the article link for anyone who wants to see more:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-unfazed-by-50-btc-transaction-from-satoshi-era-wallet

The question now is, who did the operation? Why now and after all these years?
And the most important thing is how he managed to keep this large amount when the price of bitcoin increased to $ 20,000 ??? !!!

47 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

The question now is, who did the operation? Why now and after all these years?
And the most important thing is how he managed to keep this large amount when the price of bitcoin increased to $ 20,000 ??? !!!

I think if it was mined by Satoshi himself, he has been holding that much Bitcoin just to expect the better move of Bitcoin patiently. If it was not sold even though its price reached $20000 in the markets, it's a clear indication what was his original intention, to expect bigger incomes ? What do you think ? 

• Useful or interesting 1

21 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

I think if it was mined by Satoshi himself, he has been holding that much Bitcoin just to expect the better move of Bitcoin patiently. If it was not sold even though its price reached $20000 in the markets, it's a clear indication what was his original intention, to expect bigger incomes ? What do you think ? 

I agree to you that this person has had great insight and a great future vision for bitcoin and expects to increase more than 20,000$ to keep it all this time. But I don't think it's Satoshi because the experts know there is a certain pattern of mass that Satoshi extracted and this is not one of them.

Well, this will be good for him because he's just doing nothing and he will get this 50 btc which is not a joke because this is a huge amount of mknyey when we converted it to USD.

For recent dump of the market the movement of 50 btc was responsible and as you see the btc is now trading at around 8.8k$. as the block were expected to be mined from patoshi pattern that's why they cause such downs in the market.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

this news shakes the market all the big cryptocurrency investor were tweeting about it most of the people are saying that Satoshi nakamoto is sending bitcoin from his wallet but none is sure who is sending 

5 hours ago, Dinhhung1612 said:

I think it is very good news for the crypto world in general and for BTC price individual. If a big amount of BTC moving from sleeping account to market I believe we can see the some change in the strategy of crypto shark who in sometimes often control market in the their want. So that in a next short time., BTC price can go down slightly before moving up as its trend.

That's right, that's really a good news. 

In fact fifty bitcoin is a huge amount.

If it still continue then most of the people will be glad because of the profit that they will earn. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

1 hour ago, MarsDota2 said:

Any one can be a crypto shark if they get a free 50 Bitcoin because it has a big amount so we cannot let is pass without us having an opportunity to get that. I hope I can get a free 50 Bitcoin so that I can be successful crypto shark.

Well my dear, this is an old wallet and not a shark or whale wallet, the topic is different from this here we are discussing why bitcoin has been stored all this long? And why is it moved now?

yes I also see a video reagrd it on YouTube That 50 Bitcoin moving from a wallet who store BTC from a longtime . this is good News That Many investers interested to used there fund for trading purpose . 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

In my opinion this was a test from an early miner whale. I don't know if these are Satoshi wallets or not, still it made two points:

1) that Craig Wright does not have possession of this wallet. Don't forget that this was one of the wallets he provided to the court as his own. Also don't forget that there is constant twitter fights between blockstream and the main BSV players, Calvin Ayre and Craig Wright.

2) that this early miner tried to test the reaction of the market. As seen on the chart of old addresses (which I posted on the article bellow) this miner obviously mined thousands of Bitcoins. He probably wanted to see the reaction of the market in case old Bitcoins begin moving. This person probably has in mind to cash out at some point but the problem is that the market might collapse if he begins moving Bitcoin from all his early wallets.

19 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

2) that this early miner tried to test the reaction of the market. As seen on the chart of old addresses (which I posted on the article bellow) this miner obviously mined thousands of Bitcoins. He probably wanted to see the reaction of the market in case old Bitcoins begin moving. This person probably has in mind to cash out at some point but the problem is that the market might collapse if he begins moving Bitcoin from all his early wallets.

Thank you, my friend, for the valuable information. Indeed, your responses are always the best and contribute to explaining the topic further. Yes, this appears to be an early mining whale and is trying to test the market at this time. As for your Topic you mentioned, I have not seen it before, I will read it now.

Edited by Crypto123
correction

I don't think it was a smart move even if the wallet was really from Satoshi Nakamoto, moving so many Bitcoins to coinbase will attract the attention of tax finance and in any case coinbase keeps private data with too much care In my opinion

3 hours ago, bitcoin-shark said:

I don't think it was a smart move even if the wallet was really from Satoshi Nakamoto, moving so many Bitcoins to coinbase will attract the attention of tax finance and in any case coinbase keeps private data with too much care In my opinion

Yes, such movements are monitored by many and will certainly draw attention, but it seems that there are unknown reasons for such movements because no one knows who exactly this wallet is and why this movement is at this time.

It is not excluded that Satoshi had returned and he was the one who extracted it. He is the main founder of Bitcoin and I expect that he did this work for a future purpose that preserves Bitcoin and controls the movement of whales.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

12 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

friends
I read news in cointelegraph about moving 50 BTC from a sleeper wallet since February 2011. As 50 BTC has been transferred from this portfolio to two different wallets

I wish I had this amount of Bitcoins found in an old wallet of mine. Still, this will lower Bitcoin price because more Bitcoins are enterd into the market. 

This amount is very large and I do not think that this money belongs to Satoshi Nakamoto. Frankly, we recently started seeing a lot of these cases of currency transfers.

this could be wallet that was forgotten by a person who mined bitcoin a long time ago, or maybe he had them on a wallet on a hard drive and sold the hard drive a long time ago and another person found it again now?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I heard about this news, too. I think no one can know who did this operation and why he did this particular time in this process instead of withdrawing it when its price was high in 2017. I don t think Satoshi is responsible for this.

I don't think nobody needs to answer your doubts or the community doubts...

If i was the guy that did such transactions you think i would give my private information and say "hey it was me"? 😄

Stop being naive you will never get the answer from the owner, unless he has nothing to lose 😉

The only way you will know who the guy was is something happens in real life just like buying some market stocks or some big event happens.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

7 hours ago, DreamStage said:

I don't think nobody needs to answer your doubts or the community doubts...

If i was the guy that did such transactions you think i would give my private information and say "hey it was me"? 😄

Stop being naive you will never get the answer from the owner, unless he has nothing to lose 😉

The only way you will know who the guy was is something happens in real life just like buying some market stocks or some big event happens.

Thank you my friend, I do not care much to know who the man is, because this will not change anything? It is just a question!! What is important is behind these big moves. When large amounts of bitcoin are transferred, this means that something will happen or something important will happen.

23 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

I agree to you that this person has had great insight and a great future vision for bitcoin and expects to increase more than 20,000$ to keep it all this time. But I don't think it's Satoshi because the experts know there is a certain pattern of mass that Satoshi extracted and this is not one of them.

@Crypto123I guess, long term investments or holding of that much amounts of Bitcoin might one day enable him to be a richest person as we are seeing that Bitcoin is becoming more powerful according to day by day basis. 

Edited by Whited35
him missing

18 hours ago, magd said:

It is not excluded that Satoshi had returned and he was the one who extracted it. He is the main founder of Bitcoin and I expect that he did this work for a future purpose that preserves Bitcoin and controls the movement of whales.

No my friend this is a unlikely possibility, there is a known pattern of blocks that were extracted by Satoshi and experts know this and also know the portfolios that Satoshi owns and they are monitored by many people and even by the intelligence and I do not think that Satoshi will risk and move something from his portfolio because it can lead To reveal his identity.

3 hours ago, Jump said:

Yes I think that you are right and I  also wish that I am able to earn and collect coins before the cryptocurrencies is not that famous so that the price will reach its peak and I can convert my cryptocurrency before and exchange it for the price now.

That would be impossible for me because I was a little boy and didn't know anything about Bitcoin back then. If I had a chance, I would go back and buy as much as I can from Bitcoin!

I don't think this 50 bitcoin move behind satoshis involved are return back, because so many expert believes bitcoin create behind some peoples involved, so in my opinion in this group any one member mine this bitcoins and stored for future, and now he move this coins one wallet to another wallet, but seriously its really good information.

I don't know who did this operation maybe Satoshi Nakamato or maybe someone else, but this person was definitely expecting the bitcoin price to rise to more than $ 20,000 in 2017 so he decided not to sell his bitcoins