Advice To Avoid Getting Scammed - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Advice To Avoid Getting Scammed

Yes my friend the feature you are seeing your topic is very very important because so it is very dangerous for our account sorry I agree with you to give not really email address without verification of that website my dear friend the character of greadness is present in a human and it is the main cause of human to be scammed you have mustard about doubling of coins this is also the type of scammers peoples are scammed by them so this topic is a nice effort to avoid people from scam best of luck keep doing this and it provide benefits to other than you👍🏿👍🏽👍🏿👍🏽👍🏿👍🏽👍🏿👍🏽

Sometimes its hard to find that which websites or pages  really can be scams. Because i have also seen it that a website which has good reviews proved as scam site later. So to find this that a site is reliable or not  people have to be very conscious and have to justify everything very closely before providing any personal information. Because a little mistake can make you ruined.

• +3 1

@Rubaba99 I agree wity you friend. Actually it is not any problem that if we received many spam mails. Spam mails are storing in spam folder and deleting automatic after 30 days. The problem is if we be interested to spammers trap. If we reply such as mails and if we visit their link. Overall we should be careful always.

When you come on this form the first thing that is comes in the mind is scam my friend I want to tell you that you should to set the high security of your valid that is help you to protect your account from the scammers

• +4 1

Thanks for your advice. Yes it is a good point don't share Email address with other person it easily reached to your account and blocked your account or some other disadvantage to you so don't share your personal information with others 

E- mail is the  basic access to our accounts. As many scam sites are running actively, we should never ever trust them by providing our E- mail ID without proper information of that site. By getting access to our E- mail scammers can get easy access to our accounts. So it's our duty to keep our personal data safe.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Avoid information that can be obtained by other people, do not use the same password for different applications, accounts or platforms, before the offer of prizes, loans or benefits take the necessary precautions to confirm that it is a scam that is what I implement I hope that be useful to you.

• +2 1

Thanks for advising us to avoid scammers. There are a lot of scammers in cryptocurrency websites and to avoid them we should stay content and take appropriate steps and we should ignore every message mail and offer.

On 5/24/2020 at 5:56 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members!

Let me give you a piece of advice. Do not put your main email address in weird or non-trusted websites because your email address can be compromised to spammers and you will get a lot of spam emails.

many thanks to your allow you to are usually definitely proper we all need not offer our email messages to be able to untrusted web sites inside some other to register. They want our information they will make an effort to acquire our email messages and also security password to have just what they desire simply by signing some other web sites if you might have taken part in included.

It is one of the most common problems that people face, and it is their participation in some fraudulent and unknown sites, which leads to their exposure to attempts to penetrate their mailing addresses.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing such useful information.really i am agree with you that we should not share our Gmail to other.because some scammer use it in illegal  work and for their own aim.so be careful about them.thanks a lot.please give me a 💖 if you like my comment

Edited by ALEEM ALI

Mathelda.j

Some people try to attract the people by many methods so we should be clever and careful and do not sign up in any new sites which do not have any positive review so i thnk this is good advice.

This advice is directed to new members. They should be careful and not run after fake offers and temptations in recent days. Fraudsters have taken advantage of the drop in the currency in the forum and are counting members by demolishing the bumper gain I advise everyone not to respond to spam

This is true, my friend, we must not trust various websites or web pages, as most of them offer large sums of money in exchange for registering your email and entering the site, and then you are deceived and take your personal information and money, so we must be very careful and not trust anyone in the virtual world

Thank you very much for giving this advice I was not familiar about that and now I will be active and will not give my email address at any un -trusted site . I hope your post will be very helpful and beneficial for all members because a lot of members will avoid the scammers by reading your post.

Thank you so much dear to guide us about scammers that can harmful for us the main thing on the internet is your email 📧 if you secure it then you protect all. 

I agree with you,we shouldn't be too naive to the extent of desperately providing our email or other personal data's to sites we know nothing about,let's try to make thorough research about Amy site we come across before sharing any of our details with them

Your topic is very interesting and helpful to the new members. There are number of scammers in our community. So be careful. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. I am making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. Hardworking is a key to success.

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable and useful information for everyone. We must all read such advice so that we are not exposed to deception and fraud.

That's true my friend we need not to expose much of our sensitive information like email addresses in unknown websites to avoid scammers getting in touch with us with spam links.

My friends, I want to provide this advice to you to avoid falling into the trap of deception and fraud. You should keep passwords well and not receive offers that require you to enter your account with it.

You are right, my friend, we must not put our e-mail address on insecure sites so that it will not be hacked by strangers.
We can also be robbed

I am a newbie though, I am here for the knowledge, and I am so glad that I am learning all the knowledge that I wished to know.  I am a newbie though, I am here for the knowledge, and I am so glad that I am learning all the knowledge that I wished to know. The scammers always send phishing emails with tempting offer. People get greedy and enter to their site and share information or pass codes in order to achieve some money or cryptocurrencies. But that's the way they get hacked.

Yes, at the present time fraudsters have come to follow many methods to carry out fraud and fraud on people, so we must always be careful not to enter suspicious sites, most of which offer many financial offers to attract people and these offers are cursed and also personal money must be secured in safe and difficult to penetrate wallets

Many mistakes we make without knowing, and it is sometimes difficult to distinguish between honest and deceptive sites,
In my opinion, there is no need to risk we should only deal with sites known and tested before.