Withdraw fees - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fzack

Withdraw fees

On 5/24/2020 at 9:39 AM, Fzack said:

does these withdraw fee also fluctuates as the value of btc does or it is just constant as it is?

Good question @Fzackhere I can explain a little I understand about the prices fluctuations the withdraw fees is standard and it depends on the value of that particular coin if it has a high price then the gass price will be high like BTC it has a high price and this makes the fee very high were the gass fee does not flunctuates.

@Fzack Not really but partially. The withrawal fee increases with increase in congestion and competition of transactions in the blockchain (reason behind bitcoin high transaction fee). So miners tends to attend to/confirm transaction with reasonable fee first before other ones which means a high transaction fee means a high transaction speed. Therefore exchanges and wallets raises transaction fee to confirm transaction faster. So we can say, transaction fee is affected by demand and supply of new transactions.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

No , you paid the fee with the coin witch you withdraw it , and i think that LTC is the best coin for withdraw , because is trust and also have a really low fees , 0,1 $ for withdraw fees is really , good. For bitcoin if you want to withdraw it that you have to pay more than 10$ and this is very high , ETH to you have tp pay more than 2$ for fee, and payeer you have to pay 7% , and this also high , for that LTC is the best coin for withdraw for me.

In yobit exchange Bitcoin and others coin withdraw fees is very high as compared to few coins such as TRX, litecoin, and waves coin. Mostly I'm using litecoin for withdraw because this coin listed in all exchanges with high volumes.

So far, the withdrawal fee for one Yobit platform has not changed and the most surprising fee is Ethereum fees since Ethereum is the best alternative currency and many platforms take high fees for this currency except Yobit, fees for withdrawing it are few

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes I agree with you because is right the majority of website exchange fix their Bitcoin withdraw higher than others cryptocurrencies, I think they do that because of the Bitcoin value and popularity, all website exchange prefer to have a big volume of Bitcoin on their platform.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 5/24/2020 at 12:33 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Yes, there are many currencies that have low withdrawal fees, unlike bitcoin, because their withdrawal fees are high.

Bitcoin withdraw fees are high sometimes especially in exchanges like yobit because it's more valued and they want to earn more from it therefore, it's good to withdraw maybe in XRP or other coins with low fees when withdrawing from yobit. 

• +1 1

Each coin has its own withdrawal fee and may vary depending on the value of the currency I personally make my withdrawal from Yobit which currently only charges a commission of $0.10 also there are exchanges that have no withdrawal fee on any crypto as happens in Coinex with the BCH

This is true, because the withdrawal fee is a commission fee for the wallet. The withdrawal fee differs from one currency to another according to the price of the currency and its importance

the withdraw fee remains constant but the coin which you are withdrawing fluctuate so in that case always withdraw those cryptocurrency which less volatile and which has low withdrawal fees like trx and ltc 

• +1 1

Yes, the withdrawal fees are subject to change depending on the development of the currency. The higher the fees, the higher the bitcoin currency, and this is to maintain its blockchain system.

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

For each platform, fees are determined for each currency, and that is determined according to the price of the currency. Here, I tell you, yes, that it is volatile, and that once the payment fees are determined. But there is a platform that has specified withdrawal fees for each currency with a specific percentage, but not according to the price, and this is good, and it is better to do this with a BTC coin as well.

• +1 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Withdrawal fees of the coins always remain constant no matter what the market situation is .it only differs within the exchange site so decide which to deal with.i would recommend yobit because it's trustable and it bears a low withdraw fee.

no the price of withdraw doesn't fluctuates like its price and the withdrawal fees remains the same, the fee is simple deducted by the exchange not by any wallet

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

withdrawal fees mainly depend on the type of currency .if the currency is a big one like bitcoin ethereum then thr fees will also be more .also fees is depends on the amount of withdrawals.and one more thing it changes form exchange toe exchange

Yes, fees are subject to change at any time without notice, depending on the number of transactions on the currency

• +3 1

Well the transaction fees varies from each coins, some withdrawal fees are high why some are low, but it doesn't change with price fluctuations, rather it depends on the coin you used for transaction . 

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Am usually using ripple and Fiat USD but the problem is the withdrawal fee for payeer has gone up with about 6% it used to be around 1 and 2% and it has changed so its important we have to really define the good that comes with it and its very very god to value it. ripples fee has also gone up on yobit but far much better, I love the speed, instant.

• +1 1

On 6/16/2020 at 7:03 PM, Albey mathews said:

Yes buddy there are some currency with lower withdrawal fees as compared to the bitcoin. I think this is because the price of bitcoin in high so the withdrawal fees is also high.

That's right so the other person style is they invest in other coins than bitcoin because they can save a withdrawal fee by doing this strategy. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think it is relatively fixed, but if that changes then this happens because the platform changes the fees and not changes the currency price as it happens with bitcoin.

The withdrawal fee for every coins depends on the price in the market and I think bitcoin is the coin that have highest withdrawal fee which is 0.012, with this I will recommend you to make use of xrp, ethereum or litecoin because they are popular in every exchanger and they have low transaction fee compared to bitcoin.

• +1 2

This question has only one ans,The màn who widraw thier amount now a days he was able to ans ur question because as i read ur reply's in My mind ,If i m wrong plese correct this 

NONE!?

of u all widrw yet

am i correct.  (Yes)/(no)

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg

In yobit exchanger we need to pay high fees in yobit to withdraw bitcoin.So you can convert your btc to other currency like LTC or TRX.These coin has very low fees.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Withdraw fee of btc on yobit exchange is very high as compared to tron trx and xrp ripple and litecoin ltc. So if you have some money into btc and then must trade with xrp then withdraw your earnings from any exchange or wallets. 

• +1 1

Yes, withdraw fees are very important for the small investors because they have to pay half of their payment a fees which is not profitable. So, you should withdraw to coins whose transaction fees are very low.